Thanks

[X21.0.2] Half-Hacked Client (Proxy and No Client-Side Debuffs)

RotMG #X21.0.2 Half-Hacked Client

This client is meant for K-Relay users who don't want client-sided debuffs on top of the proxy server option.

There is no Auto-Nexus included in the client.
    It is assumed that you only use this client with K-Relay and its own Auto-Nexus plugin.

Features
    Proxy server option
    No Blind
    No Drunk
    No Confused
    No Hallucinating
    No Unstable
    No Darkness

Let me know if you'd rather have the regular Unstable debuff (without the "No Unstable" hack).
    I've disabled the Unstable debuff in this release, but if the possibility of being reported for shooting straight bothers you, I can keep the Unstable debuff in the next release. I personally have Unstable enabled in CC, but someone may be brave enough to have it disabled.

Main Menu

Server List

Virus Scans
    SWF - Virus Total - 0/59
    SWF - Jotti - 0/18
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Natiiix For This Useful Post:

2Survive (01-30-2018),Callols (02-01-2018),croqueti (02-01-2018),dabaws1221 (02-01-2018),Derpz_sK (02-01-2018),dragonbr767 (01-30-2018),JaniTB (02-01-2018),MoonShoos (02-01-2018),sandeskovslash (04-25-2023),SauskeBoy (02-01-2018),wendleymt (02-02-2018),WhiteW (01-30-2018),zacothino (01-30-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Investigating.

edit:

File is safe, approved.

Not tested myself.
    Last edited by Luverdark; 01-29-2018 at 02:51 PM.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    would be nice if you continue updating this client , find it really useful , about Unstable ... i myself think it's better if it isn't included , many cheaters have been exposed and banned by videos of not taking the debuff as it can clearly be spotted for people who have ally projectiles on , especially if it's fast shooting class ... & just one question , could you perhaps add Aimbot to the client? i know what's the point of the client and all but was just wondering... i usually don't need it or use it , but sometimes i'm a bit lazy and it's useful xDDD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zacothino For This Useful Post:

Natiiix (02-01-2018)

Thanks
    i didnt work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by allahsssssss View Post
    i didnt work
    it's outdated... x22 is out. all the client's are outdated right now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zacothino View Post
    would be nice if you continue updating this client , find it really useful , about Unstable ... i myself think it's better if it isn't included , many cheaters have been exposed and banned by videos of not taking the debuff as it can clearly be spotted for people who have ally projectiles on , especially if it's fast shooting class ... & just one question , could you perhaps add Aimbot to the client? i know what's the point of the client and all but was just wondering... i usually don't need it or use it , but sometimes i'm a bit lazy and it's useful xDDD
    I'm sorry, but I'm very bad with clients. I can only put this together and maybe I could do Fullscreen hack too, but I'm not sure. Essentially I can only do whatever there is a tutorial for. That's why I don't update Crazy Client for example. I simply don't know how to do it for major releases.

I was thinking the same about Unstable, but at the same time.. if you're doing something alone / with a friend and you keep getting Unstable, you might want to keep shooting straight. So that was my justification for keeping it disabled. However, after a bit of reconsideration, you're right. The most important Unstable you get is from Avatar (I guess?) and people could easily spot you cheating there.

I will try to keep it updated, but to be fully honest, it's not my top priority. Threads take very long to get approved and I'd hate to flood MPGH with not-really-so-useful things. :-/

Thanks for the feedback through, love ya! <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by allahsssssss View Post
    i didnt work
    Just like zacothino said.
    Everything on MPGH is now outdated and I'm sure there are a bunch of updated clients already, but the mods just didn't have the time to look at them / approve them yet, so please remain patient.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Natiiix View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm very bad with clients. I can only put this together and maybe I could do Fullscreen hack too, but I'm not sure. Essentially I can only do whatever there is a tutorial for. That's why I don't update Crazy Client for example. I simply don't know how to do it for major releases.

I was thinking the same about Unstable, but at the same time.. if you're doing something alone / with a friend and you keep getting Unstable, you might want to keep shooting straight. So that was my justification for keeping it disabled. However, after a bit of reconsideration, you're right. The most important Unstable you get is from Avatar (I guess?) and people could easily spot you cheating there.

I will try to keep it updated, but to be fully honest, it's not my top priority. Threads take very long to get approved and I'd hate to flood MPGH with not-really-so-useful things. :-/

Thanks for the feedback through, love ya! <3

alright maybe fullscreen would come in handy too if perhaps you added it but this client is useful for many people and you're clearly not spamming MPGH with it , so keep up the good work and thanks!