Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 191st Edition

191st Edition - January 30th, 2018
    Snapple Facts: Elephants are capable of swimming 20 miles per day.

Interested in learning more about cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others? Have questions like "What are ICO's?", "Whats an alt-coin?", you can now ask your questions in the MPGH Cryptocurrency chat. Click here to learn more!

- The Publicists need some new wiki editors to join the team. If you've had experience with editing a wiki and have extensive knowledge of a game, please apply here.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

5 found dead in overnight shooting at Pennsylvania car wash
    Police said that three men and two women has been found dead in a shooting at a car wash.
    The shooting happened before 3 a.m. Sunday in the Melcroft community of Saltlick Township, 55 miles (89 kilometres) southeast of Pittsburgh. After some investigating the police concluded that they do not have a motive yet for the shooting, 4 victims died at the scene, while the other died in the hospital.
    Two of the five victims died inside the vehicle and two were found outside the car in the car wash’s parking lot.
    One injured person has been taken to the hospital, but the authorities say it’s not clear if injured person was also shot, the details on the injured person was not immediately released. There is still an on-going investigation on whether the shooter was among the victims.

Source

EPA ends clean air policy opposed by fossil fuel interests
    The Trump administration announced they have ended a decades old EPA policy, which was strongly opposed by fossil fuel companies. Environmental groups state it will lead to increased pollution. The policy that is being withdrawn is the "once-in always-in" policy, which decided how major sources of hazardous air pollutants were regulated and distributed. The EPA has now changed its stance on this, and now classifies major sources of fossil fuels, such as coal-fired power plants, in a different category, and now run on a completely different list of regulations. The EPA stated the policy followed a misinterpretation into the anti-pollution law, and thus are seeking to "remedy" the mistake. The reversal has not yet been filed, but it is bound to happen in the near future. The whole act from which this policy stems from is the the Clean Air Act, where it defines “major sources” as one that has the potential to emit 10 tons or more per year of any hazardous air pollutant. The policy being removed, "once-in always-in" policy, regulated these major sources of polutants by constricting them to stricter standards.

Monster Hunter: World review
    Monster Hunter World is the newest open world game of 2018 and it's nothing less then a masterpiece if I do say so myself. The game has been released for consoles, unfortunately people who play on PC exclusively will be sadden to find out that it is not being released till September 2018. Monster Hunter World is a franchise that has been around for a long time but it's just being released to westerners as an open world game to bring in a larger audience. However, if you are wanting to go into this game hoping for a easy game then you would be wrong because this game as of now is not new player friendly, and punishes you for not following the rules, however it is not like Dark Souls 3 level punishment. One of the top complains of the game right now is the matchmaking system, so hopefully once the PC version is released they will have the problem fixed for the new players joining them franchise on that end.

Trap Adventure 2
    Various online media and social networks are actively discussing the mobile game Trap Adventure 2, which turns all levels and real bags for gamers and requires very healthy nerves.
    A Twitter user with nickname @P_MEN876 shares a record of passing two levels of this title. And TJournal wrote that in this game it's not expected to die.
    Creator of this terrible arcade is Hiroyoshi Oshiba, who has built the following message appearing just before the start of the game:
    "Caution!! This may be the hardest, irritating, frustrating game EVER. If you tend to exasperate often, I recommend you not play this game. It will literally drive you insane. I PROMISE. As written above, this game is VERY STRESSFUL. You may get so irritated and frustrated that you throw your phone out the window. I can’t take any responsibilities for the displeasure this game may cause. Even after reading this you are still eager to play the game, then go ahead."
    The gameplay video of the game itself became extremely popular. It is seen that gamers will encounter almost invincible hurdles on every level, and Trap Adventure 2 makers trolled really hard the gamers.

In just a few days, the video has gathered over 12 million views. In the comments, many users say that because of the unexpected events in the game, they have repeatedly entered the phone to land on the ground in order not to get more nervous.

Source

Adobe | Ps | AI
    In the new version of the popular Photoshop graphics software, a Select Subject tool relies on artificial intelligence technology.
    This week's Photoshop 19.1 update uses Adobe Sensi's AI technology to make it easier for users to select objects with the Select Subject tool - it allows faster and more accurate selection, replacing the existing Quick Selection and Magic Wand tools.
    Select Subject automatically selects visible objects in images with one click. The user can then refine your choice by using other program tools.
    From the video sneak peek, the new tool actually makes it simple to select objects. Of course, the feature can not be expected to work perfectly under all conditions, but in most cases Select Subject will save time for users.
    In addition, Photoshop 91.1 takes full advantage of Windows 10 Creator's Edition by offering the full range of UI scaling options - from 100% to 400%, with a 25% increase. This means that the Photoshop user interface will look crisp, beautiful and of the right size, regardless of the monitor's density.
    Photoshop will now automatically adjust based on Windows settings, which will make setup easier, explained by Adobe. This was one of the most desirable enhancements for Photoshop users working on Windows devices.

Elon Musk has now sold over $5 million worth of flamethrowers
    Remember Elon Musk's boring company? They're now making money selling flamethrowers, $500 each (tax excluded). The Boring Company's idea came to Musk when he was stuck in a traffic jam, so he tweeted that he's going to make a "Boring" company to dig tunnels and get rid of the traffic. He sold 1000 units in the first 3 hours according to his tweets. He sold 2000 the next day. His last tweet at the time of writing says "10k", meaning he sold over $5 million worth of flamethrowers. He's only selling 20k of them in total, so he's halfway there already and it hasn't been 3 days yet. Musk promised to sell flamethrowers if 50k of his "The Boring Company" hats were sold. "When the zombie apocalypse happens, you’ll be glad you bought a flamethrower. Works against hordes of the undead or your money back!" Said Musk on his Twitter account.

Source

SNAPCHAT INVOLVED IN POLICE INVESTIGATION OVER INDECENT IMAGES OF CHILDREN
    Children aged between 10 and 15 from 11 schools, most of which are in south London, were reportedly lured to send indecent photographs of themselves or others to three Snapchat accounts.

All of the accounts contained the word "baitout", a trend which gained notoriety last year. It involves pictures of teenagers being uploaded to social media platforms in an attempt to humiliate them.

The police started an investigation because schoolchildren were allegedly tricked into sending indecent images. And Snapchat is working together with the police to find the suspects.
    A spokeswoman from Snap, which owns Snapchat, said: “The exploitation of any member of our community, especially children, is absolutely unacceptable and a complete breach of our Community Guidelines.
    "We go to great lengths to prevent and respond to this type of illegal activity on Snapchat and we are assisting UK law enforcement with this case."

For your own safety do not send nudes to anyone if you don't want that your pictures end on social media.

Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Have you ever played Realm of the Mad God and wanted to all of a sudden go into stealth mode? A mode where you can quickly hide your hacking options quickly and efficiently. The new X21.0.2 Crazy Client Elisrael Version is the hack client you need, and want. It’s got countless features, some of which include, autofire, toggle centering of player, double click for gold and much more. Its updated to the latest version of Realm of the Mad God so you can download, install and play within minutes. However, with great hacks come great risk. Hacking is frowned upon from the developers of Realm of the Mad God so a ban is very likely. Be aware of the consequences and don’t say I didn’t warn you. Its good not to always use the hack functions unless absolutely necessary and never brag to online players about it either. As always, happy hacking!
    Thread

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
    • Media News
      • Ggog
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • Matthew

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Beriyan (01-31-2018),Gravity (01-30-2018),kiwi5 (01-30-2018),[MPGH]Liz (01-31-2018),sharklord420 (02-02-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Vader nice gaming news ����

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    @Vader nice gaming news ����
    Well thanks, Monkey boy, but half is mine (Tap..) the other article is from our FL God @Eternity

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thanks for the news!

The heads-up about the photoshop update will be put to use

Thanks
    Thanks for the mention b0ys

keep working hard and y'all gonna be working for CNN one day

#realnews

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    no interview this week?
    Fitbit SE Service
    Email me on mpghgravity@gmail.com for faster response

< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >

Do not hesitate to IM / PM / VM me if you have any questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yay! My birthday showed up

But, you'd think people learned about snap lol.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Always enjoy reading though the weekly news!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    AWESOME THANK YOU
    STFU

NOBODY ASKED YOU

AND NOBODY WILL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nice MH world review.

I'm currently a bit too addicted to that game... Beat the story already.

Member Since 07-18-2015
    Mpgh Premium 07-17-2016
    Mpgh Premium Seller 08-17-2016
    Mpgh News Force (Gaming News) 02-09-2017
    Mpgh News Resignation 06-08-2017
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion 12-11-2017
    Former Staff 09-25-2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ @Vader @Lightning Good job on the technology news!

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Lightning (02-05-2018),Vader (02-05-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity! View Post
    no interview this week?
    One of our interviewers left.

Thanks
    Thank you for posting.
    Last edited by Jogz; 02-05-2018 at 07:33 AM.