Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: https://www.aq.com/game/gameversion....78614804334939
    at grimoire::Root/OnAddedToStage()
    about this error, how to fix this ?? thank you

Thanks

Error

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Good luck with any future endeavours, thanks for all the time you've put in to your releases @Biney.
    Hey when i open grimoire it just closes, because i had errors on JIT debugging and all and can't open any aqw bots nor roblox exploits. any thing you could help me with?

Thanks
    Hello.
    I'm trying to compile Grimoire out of curiosity, and maybe will adjust some stuff for personal use.
    I'm trying to compile it starting from the loader (swf). However, it got blocked ("Get the new artix game launcher" stuff).
    I don't know what to do or where to start to fix it. Can anyone help, or maybe give some hints?
    My searches just keep pointing me here and the other bots with it fixed, because of the title (and maybe there's actually no thread about it).
    I've read some posts saying they may have moved the swf but I don't know how to find it. Page source only has url for Loader.swf.

EDIT:
    Nvm, I figured it out.
    Decompiled the swf and made sure Root.as does the same as done in official swf.
    Not sure if there are some I shouldn't be doing the same.
    I added isEU, isWeb, doSignup, sBG, and loginURL.
    Upon elimination, I found out the one that made it work was sBG, but I will just keep the others.

EDIT2:
    Ok, nvm. I got past the block but can't login. Stuck at authenticating.

EDIT3:
    Changed sURL to the same as where I got the official loader. Ran it in adobe animate but still stucks. Tried to just run the swf outside, it works.
    Last edited by ilRNli; 03-08-2019 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't have any dmbot to a gbot converter for some reason so I couldn't convert it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by ilRNli View Post
    Hello.
    I'm trying to compile Grimoire out of curiosity, and maybe will adjust some stuff for personal use.
    I'm trying to compile it starting from the loader (swf). However, it got blocked ("Get the new artix game launcher" stuff).
    I don't know what to do or where to start to fix it. Can anyone help, or maybe give some hints?
    My searches just keep pointing me here and the other bots with it fixed, because of the title (and maybe there's actually no thread about it).
    I've read some posts saying they may have moved the swf but I don't know how to find it. Page source only has url for Loader.swf.

EDIT:
    Nvm, I figured it out.
    Decompiled the swf and made sure Root.as does the same as done in official swf.
    Not sure if there are some I shouldn't be doing the same.
    I added isEU, isWeb, doSignup, sBG, and loginURL.
    Upon elimination, I found out the one that made it work was sBG, but I will just keep the others.

EDIT2:
    Ok, nvm. I got past the block but can't login. Stuck at authenticating.

EDIT3:
    Changed sURL to the same as where I got the official loader. Ran it in adobe animate but still stucks. Tried to just run the swf outside, it works.
    Decompile the .swf from the working grim 3.8 exe using dnspy and it should work, atleast for me it did. I don't remember doing anything else.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by botter_123 View Post
    Decompile the .swf from the working grim 3.8 exe using dnspy and it should work, atleast for me it did. I don't remember doing anything else.
    Yeah I decompiled the official loader and it works.
    It stucks in Adobe Animate because it tried to call ExternalInterface and Adobe Animate's security doesn't allow it or it crashes because there's nothing to call (yet).

Thanks
    i dont understand what i'm doing wrong, the bot loads fine, i can log in, but then when i pick a server it endlessly loads on "connecting to server". there must be something i'm doing wrong but idk what it is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoPony View Post
    i dont understand what i'm doing wrong, the bot loads fine, i can log in, but then when i pick a server it endlessly loads on "connecting to server". there must be something i'm doing wrong but idk what it is.
    Same thing happens to me. Only started today.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi View Post
    Same thing happens to me. Only started today.
    That happens when the bot failed to stop running the commands after disconnection and that causes endless "connecting to server", it happens in both auto re-login and manual re-login.
    Restarting the trainer helps

Thanks
    can someone please explain what is this? how to fix it? its been a month

Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: https://www.aq.com/game/gameversion....14032255113125
    at grimoire::Root/OnAddedToStage()

Thanks
    Just a suggestion, should add an "if 'class' 'is level' etc" option. and "if 'rep' 'is higher, lower' 'rep name' 'amount" option. So you can switch to a different rep bot when one rep has reaches a certain level, being higher or lower. Also so you can say, level one class up to rank 10, then have it equip to a different class, rank it to 10, etc.

Thanks
    biney how can i contact with you please i'm not joking in this i really need you for some new functions in grimoire for better bots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by wouous View Post
    biney how can i contact with you please i'm not joking in this i really need you for some new functions in grimoire for better bots
    he's probably not coming back for a while, but if you're looking for a bot with more functions use Cetera

Thanks
    May i ask what does this "lag killer" option do? Because it doesn't seem to be killing any lag(If we're talking about FPS).

Edit: Just started working after i changed map, everything goes black so there are no animations or anything.
    Last edited by ratatul; 04-11-2019 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks
    why i cant open grimoire 3.8 i already clear cache, do flash player thing, etc. i using grimoire fine untill my wifi disconected and when i open it again it only get blank white screen with bar, already reinstall but still cant, help me please how to fix this ...

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast