Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 192nd Edition

192nd Edition - February 7th, 2018

Interested in learning more about cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others? Have questions like "What are ICO's?", "Whats an alt-coin?", you can now ask your questions in the MPGH Cryptocurrency chat. Click here to learn more!

- The Publicists need some new wiki editors to join the team. If you've had experience with editing a wiki and have extensive knowledge of a game, please apply here.
    - The News Force is looking to recruit some new blood. Please feel free to apply for the sections available. Please remember that faggots aren't allowed, and also read it and weep!

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

The number of people using Facebook daily in North America has decreased for the first time
    The number of daily users who used Facebook between the third quarter and fourth quarter of 2017 dropped, the first time such a thing has happened in Facebook history. Facebook usage in North America, every year, has had a smaller and smaller increase, meaning that at some point, Facebook usage was bound to go down when the saturation level of Facebook reached its peak. For Facebook's most lucrative market, this may be a red flag they will work to combat. In the meantime, other nations around the world have been picking up the slack, where there have been sharp increases in daily user activity in different places around the world. However, some believe the oversaturation of Facebook users in North America will also begin to translate to other nations around the world. Regardless, Facebook is a huge entity in the world of social media. It is entirely possible that such a drop will not signal any significant drop for the future. A slight decrease in Facebook users may have been an event we will rarely see, and in the next year, Facebook will be on the road to increasing users.

Source

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Mod Looks to Recreate Game of Thrones
    One of the most anticipated games coming out in 2018 is Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and it's one of a kind game that has alot of promises given to it's fanbase. Some of the most unique aspects of the game are that you are basically just a normal human being, that needs to eat,sleep,rest and etc. It's nothing like Skyrim or Fallout where you are basically an invincible person. Another great thing that Kingdom Come: Deliverance has done is that the world is not based around the player, so basically you cannot take several days to find an object because once again it's not revolved around the player. However, the developers have taken a big risk with this since you will not be able to explore the whole game if you decide to fool around and not follow the quests right away. Finally the last thing that Kingdom Come: Deliverance has done is that it has allowed the game to be modded, and that will open up new doors for the game even after it's release, but to what extent the game is allowed to be modded is still yet to be seen.

PUBG's New Anti-Cheat
    Over 1 million players were banned from PUBG in January alone, and it's still going. PUBG's community manager, Andro Dars announced the company is currently hard at work, testing its new anti-cheat measures on the test server for the game. The main goal is to get rid of the new cheats allowing for instant revives and heals, it will also block third-party programs that alter the visuals of the game. An example of visual-altering programs is ReShade which gives its users an unfair advantage by making enemies more visible and thus easier to sport. Any program or app that transforms the game files (behaves like a cheat) will be blocked as well even if it doesn't give any unfair advantages. The company promised to improve the in-game report function as well to handle the reports more efficiently, and more quickly.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02/05/pubgs-new-anti-cheat-measures-go-live-today

Three major banks confirm that they won’t allow cryptocurrency transactions with their credit cards
    One of the most growing currency right now is concurrency and with each passing year the popularity just grows bigger and bigger. However recently the top three largest banks have said that they will not allow bitcoins and other type of currency to be used with their credit card. The reason is still unknown but it's mot likely because they are not sure how secure this will make their credit card, or how insecure for that matter. That maybe a good reason not to enforce the cryptocurrency, however the banks will have to understand that the popularity of the currency is ever growing and if they don't implement some sort of system for it to be used then they will be wiped away with the waves of time. Another thing that the bank might think is an issue is that the currency is untraceable and they don't want any illegal activity to be traced back to their bank and not have the actual person who used the currency be at fault but once again they will have to have some sort of system in place to meet the ever growing demand of the currency.

CoolestMell - CoolestMell
    East side rapper CoolestMell is entering the underground scene and starting to pick up some juice. I was pleasantly surprised when I listened to CoolestMell's self-titled EP. The relaxing, pure vibe rap was intense yet welcoming at the same time. Honestly there's no style I can compare this to, CoolestMell is creating his own wave pure and simple. Production on the majority of the EP is premium, synth beats and nice complimenting vocals. I will say there is a lack of sampling, but that doesn't take anything away from this project. CoolestMell touches on a few political views with his song "Land of the Free", expressing the view of young African Americans throughout the entire song. Painting the picture that things like fashion and hair choices have influenced glares of nonacceptance and violence between those of different races. Ultimately leading to the end of the hook of the song where we hear "Don't feel free at all" repeated. A few of my favorites from CoolestMell's self-titled EP are "Change Up", "Don't" and "Hold It Down". In "Change Up" we're presented a slow but deep beat, and catchy lyrics with echo'd ad-libs. The editing on the vocals is crisp and clear, and captivating. "Hold It Down" was the first song I heard by CoolestMell and I fell in love with the sound immediately. Like most of the songs on this EP the vocals are easily audible and crisp. With the slapping bass and calm/relaxing approach to this song I'd confidently say this is the headliner of the EP.
    I give this EP an 8 / 10, I enjoyed the new relaxed and chill vibe I was getting from this EP.
    All visuals will be on CoolestMell's YouTube Channel
    You can buy this EP here and you can listen to this EP here

Pistons' desperation move for Blake Griffin will go down as all-time awful trade
    Since the Bad Boy Pistons' era from 1979–1996, the Detroit Pistons have had very much luck as they went to the Easton Conferance finals 6 times in the 2000s and came up short several times. In a very outlandish attempt to make a title run they have traded for the highly talented Blake Griffin from the clippers who has been injury riddled the last few years preventing any post-season success. "While there are many other parts of the deal, including players who could be valuable pieces of successful teams, this all comes back to Griffin. If Van Gundy is right and he can stay a significantly positive player through his early thirties, the Pistons opened up a path to consistent competitiveness that was mostly closed off by other shortsighted moves. If Griffin falls below that level due to health problems, aging, bad luck or anything else, Detroit cannot hit its own undo button."

Instagram’s new ‘type mode’ lets you add text-only pages to your stories
    Instagram’s newest Stories feature doesn’t feel much like Instagram. The platform’s new “type mode,” which starts rolling out today, lets users add pages to their stories that just involve text. No photos or videos are needed. Users can choose from colorful, customizable backgrounds and different text styles, including a neon font and one that’s reminiscent of a typewriter. And a type mode already exists in Messenger and Facebook Stories.

I don’t fully understand why Instagram wants to give people a place to share their written thoughts. I like Instagram mostly because I don’t have to read anything. I just absorb copious amounts of photos and videos. I go on Twitter or Facebook if I want to read. I really hope this won't turn out to be a 'hype' because I really like Instagram the way it is now. Please don’t ruin it Facebook.

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Did you ever want a CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hack filled to the brim with features, functions and hacks? The hack you are looking for is known as Madhook. Its jam packed with features such as Boxes, ESP’s (Glow), Charms, Legitbot, Bunny Hops, Fake lag and much much more. With this hack you can go on a huge and long winning streak to put yourself into the higher tier ranks. However, in saying this, consider the consequences of using hacks. CounterStrike: Global Offensive do not take hacking lightly. They may VAC ban your account which may mean you might have to repurchase the game and make a new account. The best way to avoid vac bans is to always check the threads to see if any other users have been VAC banned or if there is an updated version of the hack. It is also important not to be obvious when using the hack. As always, happy hacking.
    Thread

Dead goose falls from sky, knocks hunter unconscious in 'freak accident'
    An experienced hunter in Maryland wound up in a hospital on Thursday after a recently shot Canada goose fell out of the sky and landed on his head, local media reported. The falling bird knocked Robert Meilhammer, 51, unconscious, CBS Baltimore reported. He had been out hunting geese with three friends near the Miles River in Easton, Maryland, at around 5 p.m., when someone in the group shot and killed the bird. Meilhammer was seriously injured in the incident. Officials reported he was in stable condition and recovering in a shock trauma unit in Baltimore as of Friday night. “These birds weigh anywhere from 10 to probably 14 pounds,” Candy Thomson, spokeswoman for Maryland Natural Resources Police, told the news outlet. That means that getting struck by one falling from the sky can mean “severe damage,” she said. The deceased goose also knocked out two of Meilhammer’s teeth, The Washington Post reported. This bizarre accident is reminiscent of one that happened in 2016. In that incident, an elk hunter shot and killed a bull elk in Oregon’s Maury Mountains. The man used his four-wheeler in an attempt to drag the elk’s body up the hill, but the vehicle flipped over, causing the hunter to roll backwards and impale himself on the elk’s antlers.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/2018/02/02/dead-goose-falls-from-sky-knocks-hunter-unconscious-in-freaky-accident.html

Interview - [MPGH]Vader

Trol553: Hello Vader , thanks for accepting my interview , I will ask you only few question. Simple ones , don't you worry ! Is this your first interview ?

[MPGH]Vader: Well hm, thanks for the opportunity. This is my second interview, first was when I was accepted for NF.

Trol553: I will start with an easy game to get to know you. Very easy game called "That or that". You just have to choose one option from two and explain why you choosed that one.

Would you rather be stupid and have a smart kid or be smart and have a stupid kid ?

[MPGH]Vader: Well, we are on the edge with my wife to make some little Vader soon. That is an excellent question at the best time. I prefer to be stupid but my kid smart. If I manage to make him/her nice, intelligent, generous to people in need... well my job is done.

Trol553: Would you rather have no family or have no friends ?

[MPGH]Vader: Sometimes friends can be the only family you have.

Trol553: Now I will ask very unusual question as MPGH related interviewer , what do you wear ? What brands , what kind of clothing ? Knock yourself out.

[MPGH]Vader: I wear what I like. Never understood people who give 200$ for Tshirt or stuff like that. I will always remember when one day I went to Nike outlet or don't know how you call it and one hoodie was like 150$... in a country where the minimum wage is 250$, this is not cool bro. I'm happy to make around 800$ monthly but fuck it, never will gonna pay that kind of money for clothes.

Trol553: Now we will move to MPGH , too. Do you think this site is missing , some new design , something important or something it should have but it does not ? Don't be shy.

[MPGH]Vader: Discussions and new users.
    The only exciting discussions you can find in General and Debate sections. Nobody talks about game changes or maybe clan sections(the last is hard with all the cheating but yeah ).
    New users: when you immediately spot the new user what is this talking about the forum? That this is so rare and it's spotted quickly when it happens. The mass of the users here is only downloading hacks and leave... leechers. Come, say hello, share your opinions from the cheats etc.

Trol553: I try to ask people this question pretty much everytime so tell me what would you change on MPGH ? Bright ideas are very handy and they might come true some day , maybe. Not long time ago was added rule that you have to state price of an item that you are selling for example.

[MPGH]Vader: *Hide Marketplace from users under 25 posts- to protect our sellers.
    *Dave faster on that 1v1 in the chat
    * @Dependent for CS, don't know why but I want it

Trol553: I am very pleased we did an interview today. I hope you enjoyed it as I did. Shotouts to anyone ?

[MPGH]Vader: @Hova | @Ahlwong | @Ace | @Nyaro | @Eternity (the best freelancer of his time) | @Liz (for the chance) | @Dave84311 (for this nice place to waste my time) | @Arunfoce (for his funny abuses) | @Silent (for great teacher [fock u]) | @gerassss (my guiding light in my Minion adventure) | @Dildo best CS | @Gab | +all I didn't manage to tag, as you told you I'm little sick and in hurry to sleep.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
    • Media News
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean

Always be aware of impostors, ask for Skype verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity on Skype before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message | Skype ID

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (02-07-2018),[MPGH]Ahlwong (02-07-2018),[MPGH]Dave84311 (02-07-2018),Dynasty (02-12-2018),Eternity (02-09-2018),Gravity (02-07-2018),Josh (02-11-2018),kiwi5 (02-07-2018),[MPGH]Liz (02-07-2018),rehan_EVO (02-09-2018),Schuba (02-07-2018),Sean (02-08-2018),Silent (02-06-2018),[MPGH]Vader (02-07-2018)

Thanks
    Cheats autoheadshot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    nice (@Vader), you cant even spell arunforce's name

MAYBE HE SHOULD ABUSE YOU NOW

YEH?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    nice (@Vader), you cant even spell arunforce's name

MAYBE HE SHOULD ABUSE YOU NOW

YEH?
    me was sick and sleepy fucktard and why he didn't edit it...Troll...

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @Vader CS? why lol

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    wow. really nice news! good job!

Thanks to ZacZero

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post
    @Vader CS? why lol
    ? //2short//

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great news edition! Good luck on finding new writers as well!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

BEWARE OF IMPOSTERS! CONTACT BELOW:

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good stuff
    Beware of imposters!

There are two imposters currently:
    live:seanchen95129_1
    live:cloudusermpgh_1

DO NOT TRADE WITH EITHER TWO OF THESE SCAMMERS!

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Check out my UE Boom 2 Service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1351179
    Check out my $250 Speaker SE EBook Method: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...394&p=13534425
    Check out my HW service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1238945
    Check out my UE Boom 2 Ebook Method: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1339609

Also add my skype here:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thank your for this! I always like keeping up with you guys.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks

rules of survuval pc

anyone can tell me where's the cheat ? can i find the cheat ?

im sorry for my bad english language

Thanks
    Nice news, thanks.