Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

how to win an unauthorized chargeback on paypal? (help)

i sold this asshole 25£ worth of eth for 31£ PayPal 2 days after transaction he claimed it was unauthorized is there anything i can do it wants me to upload proof of sending the "item" should i use a fake recipt? or in this situation should i give up?

here is his email probs fake and name probs fake if you wanna try dig somthing up about this gay

Sender’s name: Nadine Dolling
    Sender’s email: nadinedolling@hotmail.com

make sure your adding no fake use this link

+huge vouch , he gave it to me very quick after payment and hes super friendly.
    i started a replacment proccess and i will update on how it goes
    Insanely huge vouch for this guy. Got my G29 super fast and just received the G29 today on front door.
    DIPDAP IS OG AF, GAVE ME A G29 SERIAL, NOW YOUR BOI IS GETTING A G29
    +VOUCH! Great seller, fast and easy. He also help you with it. Such a friendly seller, never seen before. Gave him extra money for being a nice guy with me and helping me with the products.
    +Vouch Great person to deal with, was fast and efficient and patient too. Really does care about his customers and this was evident throughout our conversation. 10/10 Would recommend and will surely buy from him again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You can try shipping an empty box to his adress if you have it. Edit the date on the receipt of course, Paypal usually want a tracking number.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
    You can try shipping an empty box to his adress if you have it. Edit the date on the receipt of course, Paypal usually want a tracking number.
    i might do that but i don't have his address i will try but without tracking i will make a fake facebook convo of us setting up the deal also

- - - Updated - - -

i have got a tracking number and i have made a fake receipt and a fake facebook convo stating that he wants to buy the "shoes"

- - - Updated - - -
    @Raple

first off sorry for the tag

but anyways i have seen that you have dealt with a lot of chargebacks how do you deal with it and do PayPal just listen to the buyer more? how has your past disputes gone

thanks dipdap

Insanely huge vouch for this guy. Got my G29 super fast and just received the G29 today on front door.
    +VOUCH! Great seller, fast and easy. He also help you with it. Such a friendly seller, never seen before. Gave him extra money for being a nice guy with me and helping me with the products.
    +Vouch Great person to deal with, was fast and efficient and patient too. Really does care about his customers and this was evident throughout our conversation. 10/10 Would recommend and will surely buy from him again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    unauthorized means the credit card was stolen

paypal is shit and doesn't label chargebacks correctly though

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sometimes people do that just cuz they want to "chargeback" the money back. You can just post proof of the transaction and then PayPal should side with you.
    Beware of imposters!

There are two imposters currently:
    live:seanchen95129_1
    live:cloudusermpgh_1

DO NOT TRADE WITH EITHER TWO OF THESE SCAMMERS!

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Check out my UE Boom 2 Service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1351179
    Check out my $250 Speaker SE EBook Method: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...394&p=13534425
    Check out my HW service: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1238945
    Check out my UE Boom 2 Ebook Method: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1339609

Also add my skype here:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    You know a good trick to deter these assholes for attempting anything?
    When selling my software i also log their address and have a dox section on my website with the 3 assholes that attempted that in the past. Nobody has tried that in the last months since i implemented that system so i guess it works, i mean you don't want your info to be online for a 10 euro software you want to get for free (the license can be banned so even more stupid lol).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to enough007 For This Useful Post:

Callie (02-13-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    You know a good trick to deter these assholes for attempting anything?
    When selling my software i also log their address and have a dox section on my website with the 3 assholes that attempted that in the past. Nobody has tried that in the last months since i implemented that system so i guess it works, i mean you don't want your info to be online for a 10 euro software you want to get for free (the license can be banned so even more stupid lol).
    This is likely a fake name

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by dipdap View Post
    This is likely a fake name
    Yeah best idea is to only accept from verified paypals and evne then it can be a fake name, but the numbers go down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    As far as i know, PayPal has no seller protection for virtual items. Bitcoins are intangible items.

Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    Yeah best idea is to only accept from verified paypals and evne then it can be a fake name, but the numbers go down.
    Even verified PayPal accounts could charge you back and win without even needing to lie.

My suggestion is to not trade with randoms.
    Last edited by melrpm; 02-13-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by melrpm View Post
    As far as i know, PayPal has no seller protection for virtual items. Bitcoins are intangible items.

Even verified PayPal accounts could charge you back and win without even needing to lie.

Oh yeah i just do it as a deterrent, nobody wants their address leaked . Sometimes you are gonna lose that for sure but well it's a risk you take for me there isn't much problem i just let my auth disable the license on chargeback and since it doesn't happen much it's fine.

I personally use a donation link with my ipn which then sends a download link and license key to the PayPal e-mail automatically.
    Last edited by enough007; 02-13-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by melrpm View Post

what i have done is said i sold him some shoes i have gave them a real tracking link + receipt and even set up a fake convo of us setting the deal up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    PayPal usually sides with the buyer for virtual items. Let's hope they side with you now since you did give a tracking number.

Thanks
    Call them, it works the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I really wanna see what happens with the case, update us. Wish you the best!
    When I die bury me with all my ice on.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rep+ For This Useful Post:

dipdap (02-14-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast