Thread: Ebook Approval

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Ebook Approval

Ok so first I just need to say that I'm opening this thread here after I believe it has passed over 2 weeks now with going back and forth with Smoke over this and I really don't think I have deserved this.

So I have contacted Smoke and asked him if he would like to vouch for my ebook about product recalls. So first time I have opened a thread and send him my ebook uploaded on yippyshare wich he refused to download , ok I fucked up here It need to be PDF.

So again I have open a thread wich was deleted and I have sent him my ebook in PDF uploaded to docdroid wich is legit website for PDF uploading wich he again to refuse to take a loo at it since this is a shady website for him.

Ok again like a fool I wright my thread for third time and I have uploaded him my ebook on google docs and scribd wich he again refuses to take look at for some reason and delete my thread again.

OK again I open a thread and send my ebook as a attchmemt in my thread to him and again guess what he delete my thread and reason was this:

Will be further investigated as it pops up as a virus before even being allowed to be downloaded.

Just to mention that my EBOOK was written in word and then transfered to PDF and to be very clear in EBOOK there is nothing but WORDS, SCREEN SHOtS and 3-4 LINKS . Also here are virus scans again to see that my ebook is completely free of viruses and clean:

https://www.virustotal.com/hr/file/f...is/1518472709/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/98ikaz20un

So he asks me for virus scans from 2 websites of his choice and after I have provided that again he deletes my thread.

After that I again open thread and I got this message from him

Reason: Under review. will be undeleted if approved.

So what I do ? Is I wait for 3 days to get any kind of answer from him becouse don't wanna bother dude so I'm thinking he will reach out to me. No he did not reach out, not only this he didn't even review my ebook and he wouldn't even send message unless I didn't contact him again. He just send again this:

Can you resend the attachment again?

please remove any false negatives or so forth from it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm really sorry for opening this thread but after 2 weeks I'm just tired of this way of dealing with me. Do you really think it is easy to write your thread to perfection and then you delete it like 5 times for some of your reasons that my ebook has viruses or something. I even purchased PREMIUM just to be more legit if this has anything with it. Also already have a successfull SE SERVICE here. Why do you think that now I wanna give you a ebook vith virus ? So I have done everything you asked me for, uploading to 3-4 websites my ebook just for you, give you virus scans of your choice, send as a attachmet and nothing is good for you. In the end you have even acused me that this is not my ebook. Wich I can also prove it is.

Also you replied to me like 1 message per day wich is also just annoying.

So here I just wanna make this right and open my service with this awesome ebook. And I wanna know why ? Becouse I just can't understand what is wrong anymore. I have even asked you several times to say where do you want me to upload this , just to make it right.
    @Liz @Ahlwong@Hova @Smoke @Dave84311
    Last edited by cpafromcroatia; 02-12-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    NVM, just went through your threads.

@cpafromcroatia please upload your PDF through the MPGH attachment system.

Upon thread approval, your PDF file will be deleted
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 02-12-2018 at 06:42 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Ahlwong done

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpafromcroatia View Post
    @Ahlwong done
    Most of your eBook is children's items with a couple of cheques which you're selling for $100. Tbh, your method is not worth $100 for what you're selling. I already denied it since it was missing a lot of proof of payment, i'd suggest selling it under $50 or it'll just get denied again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Most of your eBook is children's items with a couple of cheques which you're selling for $100. Tbh, your method is not worth $100 for what you're selling. I already denied it since it was missing a lot of proof of payment, i'd suggest selling it under $50 or it'll just get denied again.
    I dont know why are you talking about it on public part of forum. Also there are 6 live recalls from only one you can get 150 dollars and you can do it multiple times. And also another 5 recalls that you can make mpney from. So really do not undsrstand what are yoj talking about?? 6 proof of payments are there. Also I didnt ask you for vouch for ebook so you have deleted my ebook on your personal opinion... Becouse you think it should cost less. I can provide you more proofs of payment but why would I swt on my ebook 2-3 same proofs. I have provides proof for every recall

Whit only this one you have coveer your purchase. So 150$ + vhey provide you 50$ giftcard in their stores. And here are also others. I mean do I need to reveal my whole ebook becouse I just can't understand your criteria here.

And now you are telling me that you need more proofs ? Im startin to think im going fuckin mental

People are selling UE BOOM methods for 60/80 dollars wich are alomost public in your market and you think that mine is too much

Can cut price like a little vit but will not sell ebook under 50 dollars becouse you said so. I mean did you ever heard of product recalls or even done one?? this is something that 90% of people don't do and have never heard before . I mean I respect your opinion as a stuff but who are yout to say how much should it cost??... For that I will provide a vouch so everyone can decide to buy or not

EDIt

I have show in my EBOOK payments worth over 350$ alltogether and you are telling me that you need more proofs ??

I will post thread again any I have lowered the prices
    Last edited by cpafromcroatia; 02-14-2018 at 01:00 AM. Reason: SS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpafromcroatia View Post
    I dont know why are you talking about it on public part of forum. Also there are 6 live recalls from only one you can get 150 dollars and you can do it multiple times. And also another 5 recalls that you can make mpney from. So really do not undsrstand what are yoj talking about?? 6 proof of payments are there. Also I didnt ask you for vouch for ebook so you have deleted my ebook on your personal opinion... Becouse you think it should cost less. I can provide you more proofs of payment but why would I swt on my ebook 2-3 same proofs. I have provides proof for every recall

Whit only this one you have coveer your purchase. So 150$ + vhey provide you 50$ giftcard in their stores. And here are also others. I mean do I need to reveal my whole ebook becouse I just can't understand your criteria here.

And now you are telling me that you need more proofs ? Im startin to think im going fuckin mental

People are selling UE BOOM methods for 60/80 dollars wich are alomost public in your market and you think that mine is too much

Can cut price like a little vit but will not sell ebook under 50 dollars becouse you said so. I mean did you ever heard of product recalls or even done one?? this is something that 90% of people don't do and have never heard before . I mean I respect your opinion as a stuff but who are yout to say how much should it cost??... For that I will provide a vouch so everyone can decide to buy or not

EDIt

I have show in my EBOOK payments worth over 350$ alltogether and you are telling me that you need more proofs ??

I will post thread again any I have lowered the prices
    You're asking why I deleted it? I'm a MP minion, my job is to decide whether or not stuff is worthy to be sold at a price in relation to eBooks specifically. I even saw mentions of some location restrictions that are only for the UK. If you sell this for like $40-$50, it'd seem okay, but not for $100. If you think otherwise, you can talk to upper staff otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    And here we go again now after I have provided all payments here on this thread and lower the prices now again mister smart guy Smoke deleted my thread again and now his reason is that I didnt provide how to make a fake receipt or POP in my ebook. Really man?? After you didnt even answer in this thread?? It would be best thing for you guys to set price of. my ebook and tell me what should be there.. Now all of a sudden he doesnt have anymore problems with viruses hr can read no.

I mean even if you have any reason to why would you delete my thread why dont you gave all reasons at once and not like this every day you came up with another reason

I have never experienced anything like that on any forum. In my ebook I said there is secret group where will this 10 people who buys it get all help they need including how to make a pop.

@Ahlwong please I would like to someone else review my ebook if posiblle becouse this is not normal anymore

Or just lock this thread becouse it makes no sense that this is STUFF DISPUTE topic and no one from higher ranks didnt investigate this or replyed here not to mention that mr Smoke now dont have anymore problems with viruses all of a sudden now he can read but it doesnt matter that he deleted my thread becouse of that stupid reason like 5 times and didnt even reply here or apologize.. Nope now he is on another killing spree of deleting threads and nobody cares
    Last edited by cpafromcroatia; 02-15-2018 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    From quick glances, don't see anything wrong with the eBook.

The link for the receipt isn't allowed though, do to what you need to complete to get access to such receipts
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Has been approved with some alterations.

Please close. @Hero @Psychotic @Hova @Ahlwong

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.