Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

BULL SHIT CSGO ACCOUNT SITE. (CSGORANKEDACCOUNTS)

So i bought a LEM account from csgorankedaccounts on the 31st of January for like $20 & on the 2nd of February the account lost 10 wins and went un ranked, so i went to support chat and said theyd sort it out within 24hrs and got an email saying "Account to be replaced" and then i come back every 24 hours for 5 days with them responding "it will be done within 24 hours" "For sure 24 hours" etc. For LITERALLY 5 FUCKING DAYS.. & then i finally get a new account and its FUCKING UNRANKED, not even LEM, so i go back & ask for just my money back as im sick of this shit.

It has taken them nearly 2 weeks to fucking refund me, I've gone to support chat every 24 hours with them constantly telling me itll be done in 24 hours.

The thing is, It's not even the guys fault thats in support chat, its the lazy fucks that wont refund my order already instead of not giving 2 shits.. I just think this is pure bullshit & i guess you could call it a scam until i get my $ back.. I'm just saying Please never, ever use this site. The managers and seniors dont give a fuck about your problem and won't help.

Right now he has told me to wait another 12 hours as he contacted the owner personally & has in the past personally noted the problem. If it's not done within 12 hours imma just make a charge back.

So please never ever use their site. It's not worth it. You could just buy from another site and never have to deal with this shit and happily play csgo..
    Last edited by BabyCrazy; 02-12-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    So i bought a LEM account from csgorankedaccounts on the 31st of January for like $20 & on the 2nd of February the account lost 10 wins and went un ranked, so i went to support chat and said theyd sort it out within 24hrs and got an email saying "Account to be replaced" and then i come back every 24 hours for 5 days with them responding "it will be done within 24 hours" "For sure 24 hours" etc. For LITERALLY 5 FUCKING DAYS.. & then i finally get a new account and its FUCKING UNRANKED, not even LEM, so i go back & ask for just my money back as im sick of this shit.

It has taken them nearly 2 weeks to fucking refund me, I've gone to support chat every 24 hours with them constantly telling me itll be done in 24 hours.

The thing is, It's not even the guys fault thats in support chat, its the lazy fucks that wont refund my order already instead of not giving 2 shits.. I just think this is pure bullshit & i guess you could call it a scam until i get my $ back.. I'm just saying Please never, ever use this site. The managers and seniors dont give a fuck about your problem and won't help.

Right now he has told me to wait another 12 hours as he contacted the owner personally & has in the past personally noted the problem. If it's not done within 12 hours imma just make a charge back.

So please never ever use their site. It's not worth it. You could just buy from another site and never have to deal with this shit and happily play csgo..
    chargeback them on paypal too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ofcourse you will derank after 10 loses what do you think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimion View Post
    Ofcourse you will derank after 10 loses what do you think
    I think that wasnt the problem here, the problem is the service of this site he used.

Pretty empty here ha?

Please press that Thanks button!!

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Oceania CS LOLOLOL

Thanks
    NA > OCE XDXDXD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Sell your extra accounts
    Fallout 4 Fanatic