Thread: WeEd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

WeEd

Here is a good debate. Should Weed be legalized? So many people already do it ,the law doesnt stop them anyway, and a lot of people actualy use it responsibly. A lot of the police workforce is being consumed with handling drugs that if it were legalized it could free more resources to help with other problems like immigration. On the other hand if weed were legalized in the U.S more people would do it, and more idiots would use it irresponsibly like while driving. This could cause weed to spiral out of control. There is also the moral question of even smoking weed. Weed is bad for you no matter what people say. I personaly don't care if people smoke weed as long as they do it in there homes and there not gonna drive for like 3 hours, but alas not everyone would do that. So i thrust my question upon you once again. Should weed be legalized?
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    Even though your rambling of an argument didn't make much sense, I think weed should be legalized.

Not all drugs should, but marijuana isn't particularly dangerous.

Neverland (Don't worry the bank took it from MJ)
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Rambling? Or to complex for you to comprehend? lol jk jk well thats 1 opinion how bout some more. (ps), i dont care if its legalized or not just as long as if it is the use of it should at least be somewhat controlled
    [IMG]https://i236.photobucke*****m/albums/ff173/NeedHacksBad/RedDohif.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i78.photobucke*****m/albums/j90/ace76543/needhacksbad.png[/IMG]
    ------------------------------
    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't."
    -----------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Djremix7 View Post
    who cares i am leechin it to like all the forums MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so it will b detected so much faster!!!!
    ^^^LMFAO^^^

I AM MINION OF TOM

Thanks
    Weed should be legalized everywhere. Except Norway. I don't like Norway. Their skin is creepy.

/End of debate
    HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE 25th??? WE HAVEN'T!
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Timebeast wanted perma since he can't flame anymore.
    LMAO...
    [IMG]https://i76.photobucke*****m/albums/j2/The_Enigma_photos/geistHunter.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a141/popsumbong/BEERHUNTER.gif[/IMG]
    Teh Beer Seeker

Obviously the best impersonation of David Hasselhoff.

Thanks
    Legalize Weed and watch property crime go up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
    Weed should be legalized everywhere. Except Norway. I don't like Norway. Their skin is creepy.

/End of debate
    lawl

Thanks
    As a chronic user of the marijuana I have to say.....

NO.

If pot were legal it would be taxed like a mother fucker and end up costing twice as much as it does now. :/
    [CENTER]
    The Grin is in.
    [IMG]https://i33.photobucke*****m/albums/d74/sadisticgrin/The-grincopy.png[/IMG]
    I AM the Influence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well tell me legalizing this drug is going to put your children in danger. Your firends too. What are we going to start having drug smoking areas. Its not just bad for the smoker, it's bad for everyone around them. I agree hospitals should be able to aquire this drug, and let the person smoke it though under supervision, and only when required. The thing is that when people are high, there brains don't work like they should or they don't do what they want them to do. For example. You may break into a store or even offend a police officer and in some cases get killed. Lose friends or a job. Imagine the whole world like this.

Thanks
    needhacks...yes it was rambling. anyway, sadistic, you're wrong. weed is legal up to 1 oz. in canada. there's a difference between the legality of having weed and the legality of selling it. it's great not having commercial weed, but still having it legal.

and you can't "use weed irresponsibly"...you can still drive and stuff while baked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Well if your are high you can drive but you won't be paying any attention to the speed or may make wrong turns, or break the law.

Thanks
    have you ever been high? you'd know that you're high..so you'd be cautious as fuck. some people actually drive BETTER while high

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol, No I have never been high. Seeing as you are more powerful then me on this forum I think we'll leave it at that.

Thanks
    that, and the fact that i'm on a lot more drugs than you

Thanks
    Weed = 1/6th as harmful as cigarettes, and when properly smoked has a 1/10th chance of causing cancer. AND IT DOESNT CAUSE TUMORS, THROAT CANCER, OR BRAIN DAMAGE.

So legalize it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leech4u View Post
    Weed = 1/6th as harmful as cigarettes, and when properly smoked has a 1/10th chance of causing cancer. AND IT DOESNT CAUSE TUMORS, THROAT CANCER, OR BRAIN DAMAGE.

So legalize it.
    no. fail. don't legalize it. if it's legalized, it'll be commercialized. if it's commercialized, it'll be taxed. meaning it'll be more expensive.

i'd love to have it legalized, but not commercialized, but it'll never happen. sadistic has a point
    Last edited by ace76543; 10-20-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast