Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 195th Edition

195th Edition - February 27th, 2018

Interested in learning more about cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and others? Have questions like "What are ICO's?", "Whats an alt-coin?", you can now ask your questions in the MPGH Cryptocurrency chat. Click here to learn more!

- Join the Rat Army as they begin eradicating the rising threat of the weeboos on MPGH. If you spot any disgusting weeb posts, please report them to the Rat Army so the situation can be contained.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Donald Trump at a meeting with students and willing to arm thousands of teachers
    School shooting survivors from across the country has gathered to meet U.S. President Donald Trump. The “listening session” on Wednesday at the White House is planned a week before the deadly shooting at Parkland, Fla., Highschool which left 17 people killed and a dozen wounded.
    Donald Trump sat during the meeting in the middle of a circle and was listening to tales from students while their parents were crying and pleading for a change.
    “I don’t understand why I can still go in a store and buy a weapon of war, an AR. Let’s never let this happen again please, please.” Florida shooting survivor Sam Zeif said, sobbing.
    The promised he made was to be “strong” on background checks and mental history.
    “If you had a teacher … who was adept at firearms, it could very well end the attack very quickly,” said Trump.
    According to Trump a shooting last an average of 3 minutes, while local authority take an average of 5 to 8 minutes to arrive at the scene. Armed employees would therefore be able to end an attack more quickly.

Martin Klima : We needed more time
    Already with the first gameplay that Warhorse showed, it was clear that Kingdom Come: Deliverance would not be a simple game. The Czech studio's role-playing adventure features a wonderful and varied world, interesting mechanics, and it has been widely recognized as a full AAA game, although its authors insist that as a studio, the title is not AAA game. This and other things shared the Executive Director of Kingdom Come: Deliverance Martin Klima in a discussion published on the official site of the game.
    As for the game's definition of the AAA game, Klima pointed out that one of the leading features that distinguish great games today is that they often seek to wait for players and target more frivolous players. At the same time, KCD is not an entirely indie game for him. "I do not see the Kingdom Come on the same table with Assassin's Creed or Shadow of War. We just do not have the resources to create such a game, but I do not look at it as an indie game. The trend that is observed in the AAA games, like those we mentioned, is that they are becoming easier for players, better positioned for those who do not pay as much importance and time to the games and as a result, the games are played by the game itself. You have all these tags, prompts and tips, so you do not have to think about what to do next. "explains Clima.
    "On the other hand, regarding Indie games, we see a tendency for greater originality and fewer reserves for players, but as it is about companies with a small budget, they choose a simpler format - many of them or 2D platformers or those with a vertical perspective of the camera.KCD is an attempt to unite both: in its soul, it is an indie game - harder, more refined, more brutal but with the vision and product qualities of the AAA game", he adds.
    Significant or rather many small problems have followed the game in its opening - not one and two bugs and mistakes that have severely affected the attitude of some media to it, and possibly sales, though, as it has become clear, they have so far been excellent (10 million copies). Klima did not overlook this case. "I honestly admit that I wanted to have more time to" smooth out "the game before I release it, which an AAA game needs."

CS:GO streamer sues Twitch after almost 600 days of being banned

A tiny bit of background on the story: "Phantoml0rd" aka James Varga allegedly promoted a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive gambling site without disclosing his affiliation with his fans leading to him getting banned on twitch not too long ago. Varga has filed a lawsuit against Twitch for monetary damages over his ban claiming they hurt his income. An anonymous hacker leaked some information enough to be considered as sufficient evidence that James Varga was in command of the site's money and possibly played around with the odds to promote the website on his live streams and trick his viewers into thinking they could win big. Varga has never come clean about the allegations with his audience or even acknowledged the scandal very directly. Varga claims that Twitch broke its contract with him by not issuing a proper explanation for the removal of his channel. The full lawsuit filing can be read here.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/19/17029530/phantomlord-twitch-banned-lawsuit-counter-strike-go

Tallest Wooden Skyscraper
    The Japanese company Sumitomo Forestry plans to build the world's tallest wooden skyscraper, said BBC.
    It is foreseen that its supporting structure will be made of steel and will rise to 350 meters. However, it will represent only 10% of the total building mass.
    About 180,000 cubic meters of wood will be used for the construction, entirely of species typical of Japan.
    The skyscraper has to be ready by 2041 when they will celebrate 350 years since the founding of Sumitomo Forestry - one of the world's leading giants in high-grade timber.
    The building, which will have the boring name W350, will have 8,000 apartments and the floors will be 70.
    It will be self-supporting due to the diagonal reinforcements in its supporting structure.
    There will also be offices, shops, hotels.
    There are terraces on which will be landscaped gardens.
    The project's value is about 600 billion ¥ or 5.9 billion $, which is double the amount needed to build a standard skyscraper of the same size.
    The company believes that due to the continuous improvement of technology, costs can be lowered.

Logic - 44 More
    On Logic's most recent EP "Bobby Tarantino", he released a song titles "44 Bars". His new single "44 More" is a sequel to that song where he delivers 44 more bars. The song is action packed and incredibly fast paced. The video of Logic recording the song can show you just how fast paced it really is. This song was written in the summer fo 2017 and is just now being released. The set-up used to record the song is incredibly minimalistic which supports Logic's down-to-earth vibe he's usually trying to put off. You can see all the recording process in the video I'll have linked. You can tell Logic had a lot of fun with this one, and it's for sure a banger!
    You can check out the process of this song's recording here:

And you can listen to the full song here:

Arsenal vs Manchester City, EFL Cup final: Manchester City win fifth league cup title

Goals from Aguero, Kompany, and Silva gives Man City their first trophy of the Pep Guardiola era. So much for Pep Guardiola finding it a challenge to win trophies in England. The Manchester City manager can scarcely have claimed one as easily as this in the 15 of his career, this simple 3-0 victory over Arsenal ensuring the League Cup became his first piece of silverware in the job and potentially the first of three this season. Arsene Wenger sprung a surprise in his selection, opting for a three-man defensive system which had stymied City at Wembley in last season’s FA Cup semi-final victory. But it backfired spectacularly with Arsenal all at sea to allow Sergio Aguero to score for a fifth meeting in a row, the Argentine bringing up 30 goals for the season with a glorious goal assisted by the much-maligned Claudio Bravo. City stalwarts Vincent Kompany and David Silva also netted in the second half as Guardiola’s men went through the gears and the Gunners had no response. Wenger has now lost all three of his finals in this competition and the disquiet over the Frenchman’s reign in north London is sure to return.
    There was no further damage, but the inquest for Wenger will begin on Thursday at the Emirates Stadium, where there will be little time to ponder, as Guardiola and City visit with the intention of restoring their 16-point Premier League lead in mind.

Millions of Brits worry their partner spends too much time on social media
    Researchers found as many as six in 10 Brits feel "out of touch" with their partner due to long working hours, busy lifestyles or social media distractions.
    Overall four in 10 said they feel disconnected because their partner works too much, and another one in five claimed their partner is too busy after work due to social engagements.

More than one third blamed the 'distance' between them and their partner on one party spending too much time on their phone.
    The study of 2,000 adults in relationships without children was commissioned by McCain to encourage couples to spend more time together at meal times. Yet with all this opportunity for quality time together, more than half admitted they will have a meal together only for either or both of them to be on their phones.

They spend too much time "engaging" with celebrities like Cara Delevingne, Ed Sheeran, Emma Watson, Ellie Goulding, Alexa Chung and David Beckham on Twitter and Instagram...

Sad adults life

Couple adopts pet piggo... Just to eat her.
    Staff at an animal shelter in Canada are stunned after a local family adopted a potbellied pig as a pet, then slaughtered and ate her weeks later. “First reaction I’d say was shock. Heartbreak,” British Columbia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals employee Leon Davis told the CBC. “You know, all the animals that come through our care or branches we get attached to.” Davis had helped bring Molly, a Vietnamese potbellied pig, back to health after she and dozens of other pigs ended up in the care of the organization after a cruelty investigation and subsequent rescue operation. In mid-January, a Vancouver Island couple adopted Molly from a local BC SPCA branch, the Global News reported. Shelter workers believed they were sending Molly to a great home. But weeks later, a local woman saw reports on social media indicating the couple had slaughtered and eaten Molly, apparently because they found keeping and training a pet pig to be more work than they could handle. The BC SPCA contacted local law enforcement, who confirmed that the family had indeed slaughtered and consumed Molly, BC SPCA spokeswoman Lorie Chortyk told People. However, because law enforcement determined the slaughter was done humanely, there’s not much action the BC SPCA can take. “The reality is, it’s not illegal to kill your own animal in Canada,” she told People. (In the United States, animal cruelty laws vary from state to state, but in many states, it’s also legal for people to kill and eat their own pets — including cats and dogs.) The adopters had signed a contract saying they would not use the pig for food, but Davis told the CBC that breaching the contract was not a criminal offense. However, they will be blacklisted from adopting any other animals from BC SPCA in the future. He noted that the shelter would have happily taken Molly back into its care if the couple had returned her, rather than eating her.

Interview - Dildo

Hentai: Hello Dildo, thanks for letting me interview you in your busy day. This won't take long and appreciate it if you could answer the questions as honestly as possible.

Dildo: Hi Hentai, no problem man. Will try my best!

Hentai: Lets start then, I'll firstly start congratulating you for becoming the first cocksucker that achieved a newspapers spot. Was it something you were expecting? Were you full of joy? Amusing even? To contribute to the MPGH become a loyal servant of Dave, our savior, it shall be your dream am I right?

Dildo: I think it was really cool to gets news force and un-expected. I first took the applications seriously a few months ago but kept getting rejected so whenever spots opened up recently I'd half ass an application, my application that got accepted had the word "nigga" in it. So kids if you want the cool news force badge use the ****** word in your application. I like being news force because I already had more clout tokens then the average MPGH user but now I have even more. I cannot understand why the staff of MPGH would let Hova do something so dumb.

Hentai: Haha, they probably though that were suited for it. Our staff seems to choose you for your attitude, interaction with the community and probably the time you spend on the forum rather than the phrases you used when applying for News Force

Dildo: I suppose you may be right.

Hentai: So let's proceed with another question. To the new users who joined the forum, what is the story behind your cocksucker tag? Do you think it was your fault? Or a mistake?

Dildo: Cocksucker tag is given to little shits, I think I am MPGH's biggest and most famous little ******. I actually requested CS about a year ago now, I opened a thread in general and called Arun a fag or something can't remember the specifics and they refuse to remove it now.

Hentai: Well it can't be argue if you are actually happy with it. Still surprised though. I guess there are people who are actually okay with being insulted. Hope to not be one of those! Next question incoming, so it seems like you also known as one of the top shitposters on general section, not saying you are of course, just stating the mere truth. How do you find your high quality posts?How long do they take? Rather what is the story behind your posts? Do you simply do this to waste time for others who actually take their time to click on your threads?

Dildo: The least amount of though I put into my posts the better they turn out, I think Raple appreciates my superior shitposting more than anyone else. I think I was the top shitposter for a good period of time but I have slowed down in recent times, I plan to pick back up with my new tag and calling out little shits and making general shit again! Most posts I make I write in less than 15 seconds, and I see that message that doesn't let you post within 30 seconds of your last post all the time, Infact I probably see it more than any other MPGH user. I like seeing the responses I get from people and it gives me something to do while I'm bored, and increases my post count for more clout points.

Hentai: Hope to see more high quality posts from you in the upcoming months. Now I'll like to ask something which may or may not become reality, but if you were a given a chance to become a minion of any section you wanted on MPGH, thanks to our Savior Dave , which section will you wanted to take over? and if possibly to answer, why?

Dildo: I would personally absolutely LOVE to be the CSGO minion. If you read some of the replies and shit they are clearly made by 11 year olds who are mad they got there account banned and shit and a ton of newfags, Like in the boosting section many users request boosts when it clearly says not to, I often reply to them when I see those threads calling them a retard and to read the section rules. Two other major problems with the CSGO section I see are people with brand new accounts, Being frusterated when a file isn't approved yet and they think the link is broken because there such newfags. The last issue is people blaming the cheat provider for getting there account banned, and cuss them out. I like to reply to all of those shitheads in the CSGO section cussing em out for being dumb. If I was the minion of the section my swear words would mean much more, and I'd think that be dope.

Hentai: Don't want to keep this long ,may seem weird but as always be honest while answering so what do you think of yourself as a person? Do you think you reflect your personality to MPGH?

Dildo: In real life I am actually a real shy person, I would never have the balls to call someone a ****** in real life generally, thats the beauty of the internet I can call you a gay ************ queer and have no repercussions and thats my MPGH specialty. I actually think of myself as a pretty decent person IRL, I have a good job with health benefits and a retirement plan, In the summer I often volunteer. Obviously nothing like how I act on MPGH...

Hentai: Lastly what do you do when you got some spare time? Other than MPGH, do you rather go out with yourself since I heard you have no friends, or take part in sports which doesn't involve you socially communicating to others? Before you answer this questions as kindly as I am now, I would like to advice on watching anime. As one of the representatives of weeb force we will welcome you warmly.

Dildo: In my spare time I like having sex or beating my meat. With all seriousness I work on my shitbox of an automobile (I own a PT Cruiser with underglow with flames on the side, for ironic meme sake) and other cars, its something I enjoy doing. I do some other cool shit like snowmobiling and I have two cute little fags of dogs. I do have friends and sometimes we smoke weed and play PUBG and CSGO so thats fun. And I would like to take this time to say anime was a fucking mistake.

Hentai: Well that is disappointing to hear, but there is still hope. I'll call this a day, thanks for taking your time to answer this questions. I really enjoyed it, hope you also did. Shoutouts to anyone you think might be your friend?

Dildo: Shoutouts to : @Allura Gay @Hova Big gay @Tigerdavid big fat gay @Raple ur gay and ur mom big gay @Kickassaldo nigga @Steve big nigga

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • Bobby
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • NYCVN
      • WeakHands
    • Media News
      • Ahmad
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dildo
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Hentai
    • Freelancers
      • aku
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • kiwi5
    Last edited by Hova; 02-27-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (02-28-2018),kiwi5 (02-27-2018),Schuba (03-06-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That wooden sky scrapper idea is terrible, What if it catches on fire? the whole building will collapse easily.
    Last edited by Hova; 02-27-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    GJ Newsfo Freshies xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hope to keep up with more interviews. GJ to rest!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    goodjob babes

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good job guys!
    Selling my BTC for your PAYPAL

My rate is 20% or 15% (depends amount)

Add me on IM

Thanks
    Nice job on the interview @Hentai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

Hentai (02-28-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @dildo You're a big ass nigga

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

DildoTheCloutGod (03-07-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Of course, another great edition! Keep it up guys.

Some weird WTF story this time though. @dildo knows where to find the weirdest shit.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Aren't you allowed to interview other news force members? anyways great work!

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The Rat army will lose the fight
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks