Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 94
  1. #31
    r3aper11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by elisrael View Post
    Btw if someone has private realmeye, use web archive to go back 1-2 day to see if he/she was public before
    While that is clever, the whole point is to mimic a character to the dot. Assuming you're pulling up a old archive, chances are the statistics would not be the same of the character.

  2. #32
    Jazz_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2,578
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by r3aper11 View Post
    While that is clever, the whole point is to mimic a character to the dot. Assuming you're pulling up a old archive, chances are the statistics would not be the same of the character.
    Deca doesn't know how old the recording is
    Message if you want source for anything


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazz_23 For This Useful Post:

    DavisXola (03-05-2018),gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH (03-05-2018)

  4. #33
    r3aper11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_23 View Post
    Deca doesn't know how old the recording is
    When you make a video report to them, they insist on having a time stamp.

    Edit: Actually, the video file itself is supposed to have a timestamp in the meta data, assuming it isn't edited before being posted. But editing that and posting it would likely lead to it just being tossed anyways.
    Last edited by r3aper11; 03-06-2018 at 03:07 AM.

  5. #34
    Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shrimp Dick Gang
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Inspired
    This got someone banned already, and it's up on Youtube. Honesty opinion, this was really unnecessary to upload. What are we going to do with this other than hurt others?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Power For This Useful Post:

    dadfsdsaf (03-15-2018)

  7. #35
    gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by r3aper11 View Post
    When you make a video report to them, they insist on having a time stamp.

    Edit: Actually, the video file itself is supposed to have a timestamp in the meta data, assuming it isn't edited before being posted. But editing that and posting it would likely lead to it just being tossed anyways.
    If that is true, BulkFileChanger from Nirsoft allows for modifying created/modified/accessed time.

    Metadata++ allows for modifying video meta data.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    This got someone banned already, and it's up on Youtube. Honesty opinion, this was really unnecessary to upload. What are we going to do with this other than hurt others?
    Previously people were selling spoofing services to get players banned.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post13262654

    Now Jazz has publicly demonstrated how easy it is to falsify video recordings of other players with an easy-to-use K-Relay plugin. DECA would be remiss to continue banning players by video alone.
    Last edited by gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH; 03-06-2018 at 04:38 AM.

  8. #36
    zacothino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell (truth)
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    727
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah i agree with everyone that thinks this was unnecessary to be released cause it's doing too much harm , before DECA realizes this and tries to get proof in other ways , many inoccent players will be punished just because someone doesn't like them and made a fake video of them cheating and they won't even know why... why does anyone think this is good for the game? as if dupes , fame bots and cheats weren't enough... & i'm not even caring about those

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to zacothino For This Useful Post:

    dadfsdsaf (03-15-2018)

  10. #37
    gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by zacothino View Post
    yeah i agree with everyone that thinks this was unnecessary to be released cause it's doing too much harm , before DECA realizes this and tries to get proof in other ways , many inoccent players will be punished just because someone doesn't like them and made a fake video of them cheating and they won't even know why... why does anyone think this is good for the game? as if dupes , fame bots and cheats weren't enough... & i'm not even caring about those
    Well don't cheat and you can always get unbanned if targeted by a spoofer, by simply pointing DECA to this thread.

  11. #38
    Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shrimp Dick Gang
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    If that is true, BulkFileChanger from Nirsoft allows for modifying created/modified/accessed time.

    Metadata++ allows for modifying video meta data.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Previously people were selling spoofing services to get players banned.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post13262654

    Now Jazz has publicly demonstrated how easy it is to falsify video recordings of other players with an easy-to-use K-Relay plugin. DECA would be remiss to continue banning players by video alone.
    Now that it is public, anybody has the potential to get anyone banned. That's the difference from private and public services. People that pay to get others banned would be paying for an unnecessary service, and that's up to them to do.

  12. #39
    gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post


    Now that it is public, anybody has the potential to get anyone banned. That's the difference from private and public services. People that pay to get others banned would be paying for an unnecessary service, and that's up to them to do.
    Guess something will need to change then.



    DECA can continue banning players for easily-faked videos.



    Or heighten the evidence threshold for banning.



    Ban potentially legitimate customers and lose their revenue stream.



    Or adopt new banning guidelines to protect their customers.



    I'm very uncertain of what they'll do.


    I guess they'll keep banning legitimate customers. Well enjoy ROTMG while it lasts, in 2 weeks we'll all be playing as Ehoni because our mains got banned and we don't wanna get spoofed again.
    Last edited by gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH; 03-06-2018 at 07:35 PM.

  13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH For This Useful Post:

    c4c150d1 (08-02-2018),dadfsdsaf (04-27-2018),Granttttttt (03-08-2018),Luverdark (03-08-2018),Mew (03-07-2018),Plus22 (03-14-2018),Power (03-07-2018),SeXZeFPS (03-08-2018),Transfixed (03-07-2018)

  14. #40
    Jazz_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2,578
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    Well don't cheat and you can always get unbanned if targeted by a spoofer, by simply pointing DECA to this thread.
    This is the reason I posted this, real players won't be harmed if there not stupid.
    Message if you want source for anything


  15. #41
    gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comme...nning_of_card/



    The user who was playing me typed nothing like me
    Either DECA does not log chat, or DECA's support does not have access to chat logs. I guess spoofing a screenshot of someone else saying "nigger" should get them banned too.
    Last edited by gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH; 03-07-2018 at 04:48 PM.

  16. #42
    zacothino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell (truth)
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    727
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how they won't be harmed? i had few friends banned recently cause of this and they never ever cheated before , they just got banned cause someone didn't like them and make a fake video of them. DECA isn't focusing on if video is real evidence or not , they just ban... sadly..

  17. #43
    gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    158
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52

  18. #44
    DavidSulina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zacothino View Post
    how they won't be harmed? i had few friends banned recently cause of this and they never ever cheated before , they just got banned cause someone didn't like them and make a fake video of them. DECA isn't focusing on if video is real evidence or not , they just ban... sadly..
    Tell your friends to simply message Deca Games, the do know what is happening around a daily basis here on MPGH.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein


  19. #45
    aleusalvaor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    And what if someone gets banned that never hacked just because of some 12 year old kid finds its funny? I love mpgh and there hacks but this is just not cool anymore!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to aleusalvaor For This Useful Post:

    dadfsdsaf (04-27-2018)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] K Relay Plugin that removes players
    By xxfireballxx in forum Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 11:26 PM
  2. [Solved] Hacks for single player ( campaign) that won't get me banned?
    By Ceratix in forum DayZ Help & Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 07:31 AM
  3. get account banned
    By lilbear07 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:40 AM
  4. I cant get HW ban
    By Hispiforce in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 03:18 PM
  5. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM

Tags for this Thread