Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikeyourdadmommy View Post
    How to rename the process to what it is injecting to?
    well i dont know all if its features but why not? from what i can see atleast you can get rid of cops

Thanks
    Simple yet amazing menu Thank you for sharing <3

Thanks
    Daily BUMP FOR the safest cheat ever! Enjoy kids

Thanks
    daily bump for what? even kiddion himself who make this mod doesn't do that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I honestly love Kiddion. He makes perfect external menus lmao. Even though they look like shit, you shouldn't care about the fucking looks of a mod menu, just get on with trying to level up your garbage GTA5 account. Anyways HAVE A NICE DAY!
    Trust me, I'm a Koreaboo

Thanks
    Rip my boiz. Been a good run but just got my 2nd account permed (as in like ever). Didn't play for a year or so, thought i'd get back into it but got banned within a week or so. I didn't really do any shady shit except for spawn some super cars and helis which I later bought (also used job hopper), just saying watch out I guess cos I have no idea what got me banned with a total playtime of only like 5 or 6 hours in the time i've been back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Antergy View Post
    Rip my boiz. Been a good run but just got my 2nd account permed (as in like ever). Didn't play for a year or so, thought i'd get back into it but got banned within a week or so. I didn't really do any shady shit except for spawn some super cars and helis which I later bought (also used job hopper), just saying watch out I guess cos I have no idea what got me banned with a total playtime of only like 5 or 6 hours in the time i've been back.
    I'm sorry to hear that, but ofc there's always a risk... But that's really fast, are you sure you didn't have any remainders of previous mods in your GTA main folder (e.g. dsound.dll)? Are those the only options you used, or did you perhaps use Godmode in missions or near others or are these the only options you used? Did you use the RP multiplier?
    Last edited by kiddion; 03-19-2018 at 02:12 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddion View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that, but ofc there's always a risk... But that's really fast, are you sure you didn't have any remainders of previous mods in your GTA main folder (e.g. dsound.dll)? Are those the only options you used, or did you perhaps use Godmode in missions or near others or are these the only options you used? Did you use the RP multiplier?
    Woah, i know that Godmode is dangerous near others, but during missions? Even if you're playing solo?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by VasyaCool111 View Post
    Woah, i know that Godmode is dangerous near others, but during missions? Even if you're playing solo?
    I don't think so when playing solo. But I know of someone who did Criminal Mastermind with Godmode and got banned during the final heist. It seems extremely unlikely his friends reported him and they always started from the same friends-only session, so he suspected somehow godmode was checked by R*. It could make sense but I've never found other clues that might point in that direction.

Thanks
    I don't think so when playing solo. But I know of someone who did Criminal Mastermind with Godmode and got banned during the final heist. It seems extremely unlikely his friends reported him and they always started from the same friends-only session, so he suspected somehow godmode was checked by R*. It could make sense but I've never found other clues that might point in that direction.
    Was your friend only one who used Godmode during the heist or other players has been using it too? Was he using external or internal menu? I mean, while Godmode checking is not entirely impossible (cause nothing is), it's a surely rare case if he was banned solely because of it without reports.
    Last edited by VasyaCool111; 03-19-2018 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by VasyaCool111 View Post
    Was your friend only one who used Godmode during the heist or other players has been using it too? Was he using external or internal menu? I mean, while Godmode checking is not entirely impossible (cause nothing is), it's a surely rare case if he was banned solely because of it without reports.
    External, it was quite a while ago (over a year) and he was the only one using godmode and the only one getting banned.
    For Criminal Mastermind I guess it would make some sense for R* to check the godmode flag, but R* also sets that flag every time you enter a cut-scene... But at some point the native to set god-mode itself became detected so R* may have removed that check since, if there ever was any. I don't think I've heard of any confirmation from people that did CM with godmode on and I'm sure there were plenty

Thanks
    External, it was quite a while ago (over a year) and he was the only one using godmode and the only one getting banned.
    For Criminal Mastermind I guess it would make some sense for R* to check the godmode flag, but R* also sets that flag every time you enter a cut-scene... But at some point the native to set god-mode itself became detected so R* may have removed that check since, if there ever was any. I don't think I've heard of any confirmation from people that did CM with godmode on and I'm sure there were plenty
    Got it. In that case, my plans to get all CM on Doomsday sometime after next game update are still intact (if only there were reliable people...), if you'll update your menu, ofc.
    Last edited by VasyaCool111; 03-19-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Back to topic

this menu is fantastic. Most fun ive had in GTAV in over a year.

Now if the car godmode/heal would work it would be the simply best out there right now

BTW the day the "father" one was posted on here, I used it, spawned 10m for myself, waited a few minutes, closed the game and deleted the dsound.dll

I then used your job hopper for 24 hours straight with my own AHK script and made about 40m

for the next 3 days including today i have been just queueing up for heists and doing just that with your modest menu and im still not banned.

with moddest menu >>> i have not done Nothing else than use god mode and +2 on gravity on cars
    with job hopper >>> used 24 hours with ahk script that pressed f9 for me any 3-10 minutes (randomized)
    with "father" >>> spawned 10m then instantly deleted it from pc (IMPORTANT> THIS WAS THE DAY BEFORE EVERYBODY WAS REPORTING IT DETECTED.) this means that right now if you "just spawn 10m and then delete it" you can still be banned. USE YOUR BRAIN.

As we speak im queuing up for another heist.

It feels playing like this is "low key".

I pay for other private cheats when i want to actually go pvp missions to stay stealthy but still shit on the enemy throat

For now low key works
    Last edited by player2982; 03-19-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks
    Oh yeah I used RP multiplier too in a survival game. I didn't have anything left in the folder cos I completely reinstalled the game before playing again. I did do the survivals with Godmode I think. Nevertheless I knew the risks and I don't mind it xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Apparently 1.43 just came out unannounced, I'll ask the moderators to mark this as "outdated".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast