Thanks

Need information please.

I have GTA 5 and want my friend to get the game but not pay the full price I saw alot of service here to get modded account but there's not much information on how do they work and if they come with the game access or you must already own the game I would need help for that please and also I'm having a hard time making money online and I don't know what's the best way to get money on my account without being ban anybody knows the best way for me to get money on my account ? I could pay with crypto

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    For all Recovery services, they require the game to already be bought and activated, and the seller would need to login to the account (either Steam or Social-club) in order to process the service.
    Although, some sellers offer a Money drop option, which would purely be based in-game, no account info should need to be traded between any parties besides your social-club username for an invite to a private lobby. (How I do things). Pre-modded accounts that some people sell should also include game access, otherwise it'd be pointless. This goes for cracked accounts as well (alts).
    Hope this helped.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Be careful with those services, most of them are a scam and use public software. And some who claim to have private cheats are either fake or pastes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg For This Useful Post:

SchooolBoy (03-16-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    Be careful with those services, most of them are a scam and use public software. And some who claim to have private cheats are either fake or pastes.
    Agreed my dude, just be wary of most. There's quite a few scams in the GTA community unfortunately.