Thanks

Post Crazy-good vet. H&G Account (US & German) 45k gold, 550k credits, 2m warfunds

Hello.
    I'm selling my H&G, it has a fairly short and cool name and I've spent about 2 years and almost 1800 hours on this beauty of an account and now I've grown tired of the game and became too busy IRL to play, so hopefully, it will become useful for someone else.

Special Notice 1: it currently has 30 veteran days left remaining, and including war bonds: roughly 45K gold, 2M warfunds and over 550k standard credits - So buying additional veteran membership-time will not be a problem, not to mention, several various ribbon boosters ready to be used for grinding fast XP.
    Special Notice 2: upon purchase of this account, I will provide you with some top-notch high-level pro-tips and tricks, some of which are very exclusive and will be greatly rewarding for your account and gameplay, as you use them and play.

Ladies and gents, be prepared to cover your eyes from the divine lights as I reveal just some of these legendary account-details...

US Faction Data:

1. 3 experienced and high-level Generals, all with gold-rated commanding badges for most effective Assault Teams.
    2. Many Assault Teams ready to be deployed, all between lvl 0 and lvl 3. (There are maybe 50 or so in total).
    3. +20 Infantry Soldiers between lvl 7 and lvl 17, all with at least 1 vehicle each on their own, including APC's, motorcycles, and special jeeps, which also posses skins on their own. (Lvl 18 is the rank where they can be promoted to general and there are 3 lvl 17's and 2 lvl 16's, and many more high lvls).
    4. Every US weapon in the game scattered effectively between soldiers so that you can always use any weapon at any time during any battle.
    5. Good skins for the best soldiers.
    6. Long progression on the badge levels of many of the infantry.
    7. 1 lvl 16 pilot with all the airplanes and every gold pilot badge.
    8. 1 lvl 15 paratrooper with the best para equipment and badges in the game, including skin.
    9. 1 lvl 15 tanker with a low amount of xp away from unlocking the m1917 revolver for 2 shot-kill-ability, every tank unlocked, the most expensive tanks of each category already bought and ready to use.
    10. 2 medium ranked recons

German Faction Data:
    1. +20 Infantry Soldiers between lvl 9 and 15.
    2. A few different weapons and vehicles unlocked and bought for the Infantry, almost unlocked every gun in the game.
    3. One of the infantry is a medic soldier with med-packs and med ribbons unlocked.
    4. 1 Lvl 11 tanker who has unlocked all the tanks except for the final best heavy tank but he is missing only 20k xp from getting that
    5. 1 Bonus medium ranked tanker
    6. 2 medium ranked recons
    7. 1 medium-low ranked pilot
    8. 1 medium-low ranked paratrooper.
    9. Every Soldier has a skin each, some have very expensive skins.
    10. About 10 Infantry Assault Teams ready to use for the officers (rank 12+)

Ask for more pics/more info.

Price: $395

How have I came up with this price you may wonder? Here is a detailed explanation:

1. If you purchase gold directly from the game, then 43K gold will cost 150 euros ($185) just for that alone, but the account is much more than just 43k gold.
    2. The account has 3 generals with all of the golden badges, 1 lvl 21 general and 1 lvl 19. If you were to buy a whole new lvl 18 general from the store, it would cost 9.900 gold each, and these instant-generals has NO badges at all, meaning, you would have to spend additional untold fortunes in gold on upgrading their badges up to gold rank. Pretending I'd sell each general for 10K Gold each (which would be very cheap in comparison), then the value from those 3 alone would be 60 euro ($75).
    3. Now let us calculate the value of the amount of credits and warfunds, both current available at disposal, and a rough estimate of the ones that has already been spend on various soldiers, equipment, vehicles, skins, assault teams, etc. etc. We are talking many millions credits and many millions of warfunds. I honestly cannot give an estimate on the amount of credits, as the number is too big, but a rough estimate on the warfunds is between 10-20 million warfunds in total. The value from all of these credits and warfunds probably has a value of at least a $100.
    4. Then there is ofcourse the current veteran membership of roughly 30 days and counting, which has a value of 2400 gold equals to 10 euro ($12).
    5. Now last but not least, the amount of time and efforts spend on this account (about 2 years with almost 1800 playhours) and all of the soldiers, the high levels, ribbon XP etc. and I'd say that the value of that is also probably at least a $100.

Which summerizes that all in all is a total amount of $472 if we go by my lowest calculation. However, since I'm a nice guy and since this is an expensive account which not everyone can afford, I have decided to make you all a nice special offer ontop of the already nicely estimated price calculation, you can get this beauty for only $395 if you purchase it before the 24th of march, keep in mind that it currently has a veteran membership running, so purchasing it quickly would also become beneficial for you so that you can take advantage of the membership.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    H&G3.png  

H&G4.png  

Last edited by _TheOne_; 03-16-2018 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Changed price

Thanks
    Note: Contact MMs to ask if they can MM if you purchase this due to the high risk.

Thanks
    *Update* I've decided that due to the high price, I am now lowering the price and giving people a chance to purchase this for a mere $395 for a limited time because I want to give people who can't afford the original price a chance to take this unique oppertunity.

I realize that people may take a high risk in dealing with such an amount of money, that is why I am willing to go to far lengths to prove my trustworthiness. I am willing to talk with you over facebook, skype, etc. even telephone or meetup in person, I can also sign a contract, etc. whatever makes you feel comfortable in making this transaction.

Best regards,
    _TheOne_
    Last edited by _TheOne_; 03-16-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks
    I see now that I have made an error in calculating the price value of the account. The error was made when calculating the price value of purchasing 3 entirely new generals from the H&G store. They cost 40 euro for each fresh badge-less lvl 18 general in the store, I instead accidentally wrote that they costed 20 euro each, but as I can't edit the topic, I have written the new price value calculation in this comment. I have however also lowered the value of the XP grinded on all of the soldiers from $100 down to $75, as I am unsure about the value of such tremendous amounts of XP.

If you purchase gold directly from the game, then 43K gold will cost 150 euros ($185) just for that alone, but the account is much more than just 43k gold.
    The account has 3 generals with all of the golden badges, 1 lvl 21 general and 1 lvl 19. If you were to buy a whole new lvl 18 general from the store, it would cost 9.900 gold each and these instant-generals has NO badges at all, meaning, you would have to spend additional untold fortunes in gold on upgrading their badges up to gold rank. Pretending I'd sell each general for 10K Gold each (which would be very cheap in comparison), then the value from those 3 alone would be at the very least: 120 euro ($148).
    Now let us calculate the value of the amount of credits and warfunds that are both currently available at disposal + a rough estimate of the ones that have already been spent on various soldiers, equipment, vehicles, skins, assault teams, etc. etc. We are talking many millions credits and many millions of warfunds. I honestly cannot give an estimate on the amount of credits, as the number is too big, but a rough estimate on the warfunds is between 10-20 million warfunds in total. The value from all of these credits and warfunds probably has a value of at least a $100.
    Then there is of course the current veteran membership of roughly 30 days and counting, which has a value of 2400 gold equals to 10 euro ($12).
    Now last but not least, the amount of time and efforts spend on this account (about 2 years with almost 1800 playhours) and all of the soldiers, the high levels, ribbon XP etc. and I'd say that the value of that is also probably at least a $75.

Which summarizes that if we go by my lowest calculation, the value of the account would be at minimum $520 worth. However, since I'm a nice guy and since this is an expensive account which not everyone can afford, you are then welcome to make a fair and serious offer.