Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Because hes a cheating Fuck.

I checked his steam profile sometime ago he clearly had hacked saved games like the rest of us here. yet he denies it and act innocently and talk about a bunch of bullshit. we get it, he lost his legacy and then he admit he uses hacked save to get them back.

and then when he get a new account, he instantly have good perks and such which again shows hes playing on hacked version

hes a liar and uses hacks when he tries to deny it

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LordHumungus_Taipan For This Useful Post:

fuckthisshitsite123 (03-20-2018),jakubr21 (03-20-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LordHumungus_Taipan View Post

I checked his steam profile sometime ago he clearly had hacked saved games like the rest of us here. yet he denies it and act innocently and talk about a bunch of bullshit. we get it, he lost his legacy and then he admit he uses hacked save to get them back.

and then when he get a new account, he instantly have good perks and such which again shows hes playing on hacked version

we are no better than him.
    about ochido, just shows why i love hacking this game

Thanks
    read EULA you can get banned for alt/smurf account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    He was originally perm banned for hacking in his legacy items a while back. As in, "we don't want you on this game again" type of ban. The only surprising thing it that I'm surprised it took them this long to notice his alt.

Having an alt after getting perma'd is essentially trying to dodge a ban/smurf which is prohibited.

Dude already got caught lying beforehand, why suddenly now would he be 100% honest? He can shove off. At least own up to your own misdeeds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    maybe alt account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordHumungus_Taipan View Post

he played 1 week ago with laurie and he had no good perks at all dude, i'm not saying he's innocent, but he cheated because devs fucked him, you cheat because you wanted to, you have no reason to be pissed off with the game at all

... but ochido fucking deserved a perma ban( sadly, he received only 1 week), i like his funny moments but his gameplay is totally toxic, swf with 4 flashlights and DS and tbags every single second and say shit to the killer after the game ends
    Last edited by Poowke; 03-21-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Poowke View Post
    maybe alt account

- - - Updated - - -

he played 1 week ago with laurie and he had no good perks at all dude, i'm not saying he's innocent, but he cheated because devs fucked him, you cheat because you wanted to, you have no reason to be pissed off with the game at all

... but ochido fucking deserved a perma ban( sadly, he received only 1 week), i like his funny moments but his gameplay is totally toxic, swf with 4 flashlights and DS and tbags every single second and say shit to the killer after the game ends
    Being in SWF with 4 flashlights, DS and tbags = permaban???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leemike1337 View Post
    Having an alt after getting perma'd is essentially trying to dodge a ban/smurf which is prohibited.
    THIS ^

They probably implemented a system that immediately applies HWID ban after the first permban.
    My friend got permban on this banwave, created new account and buy game second time. Play on public profile without hacking = get ban after 4h playing.

Memes has the same (yes, I know him more closely). He already got 4 instant-ban on smurfs.
    Last edited by Darkdania; 03-21-2018 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I was Banned in the following way:

- 1st time for altering the Steam Achievements (permanent Ban)
    - 2nd time to vandalize in the game, I do not know what they meant by vandalizing sincerely. (Temporary Ban)
    - 3rd time for hacking the Legacy (permanent Ban)
    - 4th time I do not know if I was banned or not but I raised the glitch where you can play 2 killers and 4 survivors in the game mode KYF, that is in a private game.

Now I have permanent HW ban. And doing sums, I never passed the 2 strong bans nor the 2 soft bans.

These foolish developers have taken seriously the issue of Bans with "Zero tolerance", in the end those who resort to hack, can be aesthetic as in my case, or to "win" like many others, I think that is the answer to a badly achieved game where many hack because the match making is crap, or many hack to have exclusive aesthetics (excluding, VIP, etc.)

In the end they will be left alone and the game will die slowly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
    I was Banned in the following way:

- 1st time for altering the Steam Achievements (permanent Ban)
    - 2nd time to vandalize in the game, I do not know what they meant by vandalizing sincerely. (Temporary Ban)
    - 3rd time for hacking the Legacy (permanent Ban)
    - 4th time I do not know if I was banned or not but I raised the glitch where you can play 2 killers and 4 survivors in the game mode KYF, that is in a private game.

Now I have permanent HW ban. And doing sums, I never passed the 2 strong bans nor the 2 soft bans.

These foolish developers have taken seriously the issue of Bans with "Zero tolerance", in the end those who resort to hack, can be aesthetic as in my case, or to "win" like many others, I think that is the answer to a badly achieved game where many hack because the match making is crap, or many hack to have exclusive aesthetics (excluding, VIP, etc.)

In the end they will be left alone and the game will die slowly.
    hahaha well, thats why i like ochido.

Thanks
    He got banned for hacking, its as easy as that. He only posed a youtube cideo crying because he wanted some attention

Thanks
    I know that here are DBD Devs and moderators, so I will write my opinions on this topic. Maybe they will draw conclusions.

Baning for hacking achievements is the biggest bullshit on the Steam. DBD is the ONLY game on Steam where you get permban for it. Did someone get banned in Team Fortress 2 for hacked achievements? There are even servers where you get all achievements!
    I know that can modify the rank by achievements, but that's already the developer's failure and not ours - seriously they must be ultra stupid to implement such a system.

About soft hack (Save progress and legacy hack) - This game requires too much grinding. No wonder people do not want to spend XXXXX hours to get everything. This game is not really worth spending so much time on. Not to mention the fact that most DBD veterans have lost their progress BY DEVS FAULT. And the developers only can give a trillion of BP. This is ridiculous.
    And for me, this hacking is not harmful. Anyone have 500 flashlights? Killers will take Franklin or make a facecamp and lose them. Seriously you have problem with this, devs?
    About Legacy Skins - I have LEGALLY legacy skins and I don't have problem with the fact that someone has it by hacking. I do not use these skins because it's easier to find me. It makes me laugh that some people think that skins are worth more than diamonds. And in my opinion it is stupid that you can't get it now legally.

I think can baning only hard hackers like speedhack, lagswitch and wallhack. They really destroy the gameplay, not people with 500 flashlights.

(Not) Regards Devs
    Last edited by Darkdania; 03-22-2018 at 04:50 AM. Reason: My English suck so far

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkdania For This Useful Post:

billbo1234 (03-22-2018),parasit0id (03-22-2018),ZekeoIsAGod (03-26-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdania View Post
    I know that here are DBD Devs and moderators, so I will write my opinions on this topic. Maybe they will draw conclusions.

Baning for hacking achievements is the biggest bullshit on the Steam. DBD is the ONLY game on Steam where you get permban for it. Did someone get banned in Team Fortress 2 for hacked achievements? There are even servers where you get all achievements!
    I know that can modify the rank by achievements, but that's already the developer's failure and not ours - seriously they must be ultra stupid to implement such a system.

About soft hack (Save progress and legacy hack) - This game requires too much grinding. No wonder people do not want to spend XXXXX hours to get everything. This game is not really worth spending so much time on. Not to mention the fact that most DBD veterans have lost their progress BY DEVS FAULT. And the developers only can give a trillion of BP. This is ridiculous.
    And for me, this hacking is not harmful. Anyone have 500 flashlights? Killers will take Franklin or make a facecamp and lose them. Seriously you have problem with this, devs?
    About Legacy Skins - I have LEGALLY legacy skins and I don't have problem with the fact that someone has it by hacking. I do not use these skins because it's easier to find me. It makes me laugh that some people think that skins are worth more than diamonds. And in my opinion it is stupid that you can't get it now legally.

I think can baning only hard hackers like speedhack, lagswitch and wallhack. They really destroy the gameplay, not people with 500 flashlights.

(Not) Regards Devs
    What you do is a good observation. It's just what I've thought about ban systems. (by the way, also an apology for my English language that is crap, it's not my native language)

First, the Ban for hacking the Steam Achievements should not even compete with the Game Developers or the Owners, as it is exclusive to Steam. (Here Steam is the one who should decide if he gives a Ban or No.

The next thing is that the Ban system that gets DbD is not by VAC, however it is literally as if by VAC, supposedly there are few games that put the VAC and most of these are Valve games. So when DbD banea puts a notification to Steam who is who removes the privileges (achievements, exchange objects in the market, etc.)

It seems to me, as you say, that the Ban Permanente should be for people who use hacks to take advantage of the multiplayer games against others and thereby win.

Many have probably tried all the hacks there are, even those that exist to take advantage in a game, but most I'm sure you do not even use them because this stops making a game fun. I would say that practically in this forum most posts are composed of aesthetic Hacks, Hacks for blood points, perks and objects, Hacks by DLC's, etc.

Even being that the bypasses have always been complicated and I have seen that many people could not even use them well or being killer. I would say that until then they have done well in the EAC, because the main idea is to prevent the players from taking advantage.

I would expect the Ban System to be a bit different from what is "Soft-Ban" and "Perma-Ban". There are situations that do not justify a Permanent Ban, I think these bans are exaggerated, maybe only the related to alter the dynamics of a game (such as a speedhack, a wallhack, etc ...) should be a permanent ban.

The rest could be a Soft Ban and if the person recurs, 2 or 3 times (as they have a little now), consider a Permanent Ban.

I also hope that the developers walk through this type of Forums, although they may go directly to posts that say "bypass", "legacy", "cloud extract", etc., I'm not sure if they have the patience and / or the intelligence of reading this type of posts, who knows ... But I would expect you to reflect a little on the following:

Why do people cheat?

And why do people cheat in this game?

Not counting Legacy's hacks, rare comics, etc, (which are exclusive, exclusive, VIP's, etc.) or hacks to items, perks, etc.

I refer to the hacks that take advantage of another player.

Most will realize that many who use them is because this game is not balanced. From the moment the developers introduced the SWF (it's funny, of course), but they left the game totally unbalanced in favor of the survivors. The logic, however difficult it may be to think it, is simple in terms of numbers:

4vs1

Or rather:

4 friends communicated at all times, prearmed, premade.
    vs
    1 unknown solitary player.

The result we know everything, the killer camps, use hacks, etc.

I do not say that in all cases, but playing at least as a survivor, I have had lots of assassins with these characteristics, especially when I play with friends 4vs1.

As a murderer, at least in my case, I have always tried to play fair, on many occasions the games in SWF, I escape at the end of the 4, it is possible that I hung at 4 at least once.

But I do not care, they are fun games for me and that's what I value in this game. That gives hours of fun.

Still, it seems unfair that someone who plays clean does not even earn points or pips.

In short, developers know that the game is unbalanced and hopefully in the next changes (if they are real), we begin to see a balanced game where the experience is competitive / fun and not frustrating.

Well, it seems to me that the Ban is a consequence of the cheater and the cheater is a consequence of the disadvantage it has regarding the imbalance of the game itself.

(By the way I have more than 3500hrs of game and I admit that when I started, I cried because I said that the killers were very strong, at just over 100hrs I passed that phase)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomLegal View Post
    Being in SWF with 4 flashlights, DS and tbags = permaban???
    saying ez and blaming the killer after the game ends, yeah = 1 week ban

- - - Updated - - -

But Noob3 will stop playing dead and i like his content, i think i'll watch zekeo, he's fun and don't get banned for playing legit lul

Thanks
    becuse he hacking, he hacking rank system and perk system ı played noob3 he has rank 20 how?

Thanks
    Just a theory the devs probably noticed that since Noob3 is a famous youtuber for dbd and thus knowing how to hack legacy and the exploits despite being salty. The developers just decided to perma ban anyone who tries to hack legacy on public and including 'secondary' accounts even if that account has not hacked. Noob3's theory on ban was based on showing his exploits in dbd which might have been his biggest mistake but Ochido only got temporary ban.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast