Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    I got it ! I do it a bit differently tho.
    1. Steal car somewhere on the streets and drive to LSC shop.
    2. Start program
    3. hit 5 to max mod my car
    4. go to theft protect (car should turn golden) and then hit 6 and type elegy.
    5. buy Tracker and wait till i get kicked out of the shop with message "This vehicle cannot be moded"
    6. Let this moded car stand somewhere and drive to another nearest LSC shop with any other car.
    7. Call mechanic and let him delivery moded elegy custom to me.
    8. Pick delivered car and drive to LSC, hit 7 to max mod it and sell it.
    9. I do like 2-4 cars per day. DONT ABUSE IT TO MUCH.

City where spanishes are fucking invading us at Summer
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Not testing this cheat since it has some negative replies and got one person banned. As it seems, the cheat is hard to do, too many steps, simply grab a job hopper and a RP multiplier, put yourself to 100 and max all your cars yourself.
    Rating:4/10

I´m CuecasGamer, I give opinions and critics, do not judge by my reviews but take some advice from them. You can totally disagree, and everyone has their opinions.

Thanks
    Allright mate i hope u will read this i know u have no time to do shit about video tutoorials cuz why if u told everythink what to do, but if u want i can make one for y cuz i really love your work and wnt to help you or some kind of kids useing this LS to make sure they will understand how itss work i can say its full working and also full save and game tested by me xD ( i know thats dosnt metter) so if u can send me your opinion about my idea for Y bro, tahnk You and cya soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by bodzioelite View Post
    Allright mate i hope u will read this i know u have no time to do shit about video tutoorials cuz why if u told everythink what to do, but if u want i can make one for y cuz i really love your work and wnt to help you or some kind of kids useing this LS to make sure they will understand how itss work i can say its full working and also full save and game tested by me xD ( i know thats dosnt metter) so if u can send me your opinion about my idea for Y bro, tahnk You and cya soon
    1-Grammar please. 2-If you do a video, I may watch it and change my opinion

Thanks
    "Not testing this cheat" "Rating:4/10"
    Makes sense

Thanks
    how to sell over $800k? i just sell at 100k

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thank you very much

Thanks
    This works every time - thanks T03M4YT03. I made small adjustments below -

1. Steal car and drive to LSC shop.
    2. Start program
    3. hit 5 to max mod my car
    4. Select 'theft protect' (car should turn golden) and then hit 6 and type elegy.
    5. wait 2-3 seconds, buy Tracker and wait (~10 sec) till you get kicked out of the shop with message "This vehicle cannot be moded"
    6. Leave this car right at the LSC door and drive to another LSC shop with any other car.
    7. Call mechanic and let him deliver modded elegy custom to you.
    8. Pick delivered modded elegy and drive into LSC, hit 7 to max mod it and sell it (notice the cars changes when you press Sell).

The original garage trick does not work anymore for me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HankTheDad View Post
    "Not testing this cheat" "Rating:4/10"
    Makes sense
    Dude, if I see there are negative replies, the rating I give will fall. And remembering you a person got banned, so yeah.
    I only change my opinion if there is another version, an updated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CuecasGamer View Post
    Dude, if I see there are negative replies, the rating I give will fall. And remembering you a person got banned, so yeah.
    I only change my opinion if there is another version, an updated.
    Okay?? Why? You're not a real figure or anything, you're just posting a useless comment. The negative replies themselves will give the impression that the cheat is a piece of shit, not some "gamer" who hasn't even downloaded the thing.

Also, what's happening gamerz this is hankTHEcheatREVIEWER and this cheat works very well 10/10 don't use it if you aren't willing to take a ban (as with all cheats) like and subscribe.(It actually works as a good money making method. I've also used this to change random cars on the street to cars I want)

Thanks
    Changing crew colors does nothing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HankTheDad View Post
    Okay?? Why? You're not a real figure or anything, you're just posting a useless comment. The negative replies themselves will give the impression that the cheat is a piece of shit, not some "gamer" who hasn't even downloaded the thing.

Also, what's happening gamerz this is hankTHEcheatREVIEWER and this cheat works very well 10/10 don't use it if you aren't willing to take a ban (as with all cheats) like and subscribe.(It actually works as a good money making method. I've also used this to change random cars on the street to cars I want)
    Do I care if you do reviews too? I do my critics, OPINIONS. Ill searched about you. Youtube-0 Google-1(this thread) ao yeah, I guess youre trying to defend your friend and I respect that but if people are complaining then its a waste of time to test and the critic is ofc bad. If there is another version of this mod Ill do another review. Also im trying to start a "career" here on MPGH as a critic and I started this a week ago so yeah, im not a top person, and Im not even planning to be one.
    Last edited by CuecasGamer; 04-08-2018 at 04:22 AM.

Thanks
    Oh man, you are saying nothing.
    Only with a man who was banned so you say it's dangerous, that's ridiculous and nonsense, you even never try this tool maybe.
    So, to prove your opinion, show evidence, why EXACTLY this tool is dangerous, not just a man with a ban, he is too greedy so that r* banned him as we all know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by gazxl View Post
    Oh man, you are saying nothing.
    Only with a man who was banned so you say it's dangerous, that's ridiculous and nonsense, you even never try this tool maybe.
    So, to prove your opinion, show evidence, why EXACTLY this tool is dangerous, not just a man with a ban, he is too greedy so that r* banned him as we all know.
    Fuck u mean b. I tested this mod and its full of bugs. Things dont work. One guy got banned, ok skip that shit, what about the other people complaining? This cheat needs another version, without bugs. I do my opinions with evidence, not fucking hate a guy and say that his job was shit when people actually used it and didnt got banned.

Thanks
    Oh really? That means u stupid u motherfucker, this mod has none bug tested by me, and I have sold 8 elegy with nothing happened but money increased. Ur didn't work because u are supid even can't follow the instruction, I see no one complaining only one greedy guy got banned. FUCK U.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch this vvideo and original instruction, and tell the moderator your stupid FULL OF BUGS. CuecasGamer?? StupidGamer is right.
    https://www.unkno(delete)wncheats.me...-external.html
    Last edited by gazxl; 04-08-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast