Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Curious if anyone knows the Average players

Was wondering if this game was still alive, can't seem to find much about this game online so was wondering if anyone knows what the player base and the amount of people who play this game every day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    https://steamcharts.com/app/429790

Here's a little of my observation/opinion on why AQ3D isn't receiving the popularity it's supposed to receive:
    The game right now is truthfully stale and boring. The combat is literally the same as AQW even though they proclaimed an entirely different & new system of combat. To make matters worse, they came up with the really horrid idea of having that "Class Daily Token" system for every upcoming class to come. Not a single sane soul liked it when they had applied it to Cryomancer & Blaze Blinder in AQW so I don't see why they went through with this. I suppose it's to go with their poor attempt at mimicking Warframe's crafting system (in Warframe it makes sense, but unnecessarily locking people out of their crafted gear for 12/24h doesn't belong in a game like AQ3D). Yeah, just my take on why the player count is lower than DragonFable's. (DragonFable in the day is 200+ players online, AQ3D around 180~ players online)

Thanks
    There isn't much content because mostly all the coding for MQ, DF, AQ, AQW, and AQ3D is all done and maintained by the same guy. There's a team of maybe a dozen at most working on AE games. I think AQW actually has a few people who bug fix and maintain servers but their main guy is the one who actually codes the new content. This is likely due to the small size of their business and it's easier for one person to deal with his own spaghetti code than having a bunch of other people figure his work out.

Edit: Guy in question also knows about MPGH and all the trainers, hacks, and bots. The only game he cares about preventing hacks (not bots) in is AQW and AQ3D. They also have someone who works specifically to prevent, fix and deal with people who've hacked or exploited the game significantly. This just goes to show how tight nit and small of a business they are, hopefully they start expanding and get more than one or two guys to do all their games coding.
    Last edited by Dab; 07-25-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    AQ3D is literally just a mobile game that's been ported to the PC with cross-platform.
    It kinda sucks especially since there's not much in terms of Class Customization unlike every other MMO has nowadays.
    The Cash Must Flow