Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by XericChaos View Post
    Understandable, do you think there's any way you can give us an average opening and closing time for your server? I feel like that would help many of us who are interested in the server. Please be sure to include the time zone.
    I cannot post/edit anything on the main thread anymore, so i can tell you the approx. opening times. @Nyaro, it would be really great if you could edit these in for me xD.

Opening times (beware the timezone here is "UTC +2" so the times may be different in your country.)
    Monday-Thursday: 6:30 AM - 11 PM;
    Friday: 6:30 AM - 2 AM;
    Weekend : (8:00 AM -- 3 PM) - 2 PM;

(Sometimes, the server can be off for serveral hours due to maintenance or patching in a Update.)
    Last edited by damian007; 04-17-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks
    So, I just played it for a little bit. I really like the art style that everything has for the characters and nexus, but in the realm, most everything looks the same with the exception of a couple of sprites and borders around bullets. Also, while I like the idea of the charge mechanic, it only affects the wizard and makes their ability extremely under powered, almost completely making the class useless. The purpose of the wizard is to be a glass cannon, squishy as hell, but lots of damage, and well with the charged ability and having so few shots, and while yes you did bump the damage a bit, you've basically taken out the cannon, making the wizard just glass. I like to see new servers and their spin on things compared to prod. So, if you are willing, could you talk about some of the differences that are implemented in your current version that make it different from prod, with the exception of the obvious, artwork? Also what future plans for the server do you have? Thanks for answering all my stuff thus far, hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    So, I just played it for a little bit. I really like the art style that everything has for the characters and nexus, but in the realm, most everything looks the same with the exception of a couple of sprites and borders around bullets. Also, while I like the idea of the charge mechanic, it only affects the wizard and makes their ability extremely under powered, almost completely making the class useless. The purpose of the wizard is to be a glass cannon, squishy as hell, but lots of damage, and well with the charged ability and having so few shots, and while yes you did bump the damage a bit, you've basically taken out the cannon, making the wizard just glass. I like to see new servers and their spin on things compared to prod. So, if you are willing, could you talk about some of the differences that are implemented in your current version that make it different from prod, with the exception of the obvious, artwork? Also what future plans for the server do you have? Thanks for answering all my stuff thus far, hope to hear from you soon.
    Well, this server is still far from finished, there are, like you saw, not many things different from prod yet. Talking about the Wizard though, the Charge Mechanic is only Implemented on the Wizard yet, as a proof of concept, once im done with a project and i got the time, i will apply the features to the other classes aswell, the goal is to make users think about, when to use Class Abilities, the way they are now on prod, is plain boring (everyone has his own opinions though).As for the Realm, i actually have alot of stuff not implemented yet, which will make the realm look alot different, new/replacement gods are soon available aswell, and there are Teleport Restrictions in the Realm, which means you cannot Teleport to the Godlands if you are under level 17.I also use CreepyLava's DungeonGen to generate my dungeons so making a dungeon can take quite a bit of time, since perfecting these in the gen alone takes like about 1-2 days.

Have any more questions?, i'll answer any
    Last edited by damian007; 04-17-2018 at 11:07 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to damian007 For This Useful Post:

XericChaos (04-18-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i would love to test this server!

Thanks
    I'm curious about what your ideas for the other charged abilities are and how you would make them work. I actually really do like the idea of having the charge mechanic, even for the wizard, though I do believe that at a full charge it should be more than 6 shots (but mind you I only tested the T0 so I have no idea if there's an increase in shots in higher tiers, which honestly I think that would be a good idea as well)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I'm curious about what your ideas for the other charged abilities are and how you would make them work. I actually really do like the idea of having the charge mechanic, even for the wizard, though I do believe that at a full charge it should be more than 6 shots (but mind you I only tested the T0 so I have no idea if there's an increase in shots in higher tiers, which honestly I think that would be a good idea as well)
    the Tablet shoots around 20 Bullets when fully charged, so yeah, that depends on how much you charge xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by damian007 View Post
    the Tablet shoots around 20 Bullets when fully charged, so yeah, that depends on how much you charge xD
    From what I experienced a fully charged T0 shot out 6 shots. Is it possible the twenty shots is for higher levels?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    @XericChaos I'll hop onto the server and show you every spell if you want xd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    @Nyaro @Ahlwong please replace the attachment up ahead with the one i posted here, the one up is outdated. Thank you
    Last edited by Nyaro; 04-24-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by damian007 View Post
    @Nyaro @Ahlwong please replace the attachment up ahead with the one i posted here, the one up is outdated. Thank you
    2 new scans bro

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
    2 new scans bro
    Please delete this thread, i will need to make another one later.
    Last edited by damian007; 04-24-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123