Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 200th Edition

200th Edition - April 16th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: Bees are born fully grown.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Fortnite's latest update brings vending machines and a new game mode
    A new update to Fortnite has introduced vending machines which allow players to trade in extra materials for different weapons. "Each Vending Machine offers three different deals, rarity and items chosen at random," the notes add. "To switch items faster, hit the Vending Machine with your Pickaxe. There is no purchase limit for the items available." quoted from the v3.4's patch notes. The update also brought a new game mode called High Explosives v2; non-explosive weapons were removed and a few other adjustments have been done. First shot accuracy for many of the weapons was also introduced in this update along with some other tweaks for damage fall-off for different weapons. It's worth mentioning that there are some speculations around Fortnite mobile android app release this year. Total worldwide mobile revenue for Fortnite has surpassed $15 million gross after the iOS version release which makes releasing a version for Android phones very sensible to Epic Games. "We can easily see the game grossing $3 million or more per day once the Android user base grows to a comparable size in relation to iOS" the Sensor Tower report reads.

https://www.pcgamer.com/fortnites-latest-update-brings-vending-machines/
    https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...-Download-news

Yes, Facebook is reading the messages you send through Messenger
    In the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal that has rocked the public’s trust in social media giant Facebook, the company’s founder and CEO has unveiled even more information about the way in which Facebook interacts with its users’ data. In an interview with Vox’s Ezra Klein, Zuckerberg noted that Facebook’s system is capable of detecting “what’s going on” in the Messenger app. He added that when “sensational messages” are found, “We stop those messages from going through.”
    “For example, on Messenger, when you send a photo, our automated systems scan it using photo matching technology to detect known child exploitation imagery or when you send a link, we scan it for malware or viruses,” a Facebook Messenger spokeswoman said in a statement. “Facebook designed these automated tools so we can rapidly stop abusive behavior on our platform.”
    What can I say I am not surprised to be honest. So stop sending nudes for your own privacy kids

The Weeknd - My Dear Melancholy,
    The Weeknd, popular pop artist, has released a new 6 song album this week. "My Dear Melancholy," as it's titled, still holds true to The Weeknd's common vibe, but he did stray a little from that Starboy sound his fans, including me, loved. I respect this album, and I enjoyed the project but I wasn't necessarily impressed with it. It's unknown if the purpose of this tape was an expression of emotion about his recent breakup with pop star Selena Gomez, but it sure seems like it. He could be referring to his style of music with the melodramatic title he's given this project, also. Similar to Starboy, the album, the collaborations on this album are interesting to say the least. The Weeknd collaborated with Skrillex, Nicolas Jaar, Daft Punk’s Guy-Manuel de Homem-Cristo, and Mike WiLL Made-It on this tape. It seems like The Weeknd is already attempting to allude back to his previous career in a sense of the "glory days" and here's what Pitchfork has to say about it: "Simply put, it’s too early in this stage of Tesfaye’s career to so obviously attempt to replicate past glories. While My Dear Melancholy, makes for a slight curio in the Weeknd’s discography, it also feels like an unnecessary step backwards following the down-for-whatever approach of his recent work. There’s nothing wrong with reflecting on the past, but sometimes it’s better to just leave it there."
    You can listen to the full album here.

NBA 2K over NBA G League
    Well, it seems that playing virtual basketball will make more than playing actual basketball, what a shocker! According to "sbnation.com,"
    NBA 2K eSports players have a salary of $32,000 - $35,000. NBA G League - is the minor basketball league of the National Basketball Association. It's arguable that NBA G League deserves a higher payroll as the players put sweat, blood & tears into their games. That isn't all, however. The NBA is serious about eSports. NBA commissioner Adam Silver shook hands with a number one selected player in the 2K eSports draft. They call this the "NBA 2K League." The first professional eSports organization crafted by an American sports league. Mitchell Franklin is a power forward for the League. “I wouldn’t compare gaming to the athletic perspective as far as physical goes; I mean, we know that’s not close,” said Franklin. “But mentally, I feel like gaming [...] arguably takes a bigger toll on you and is more draining.”

Wasn't F1 in 2018 meant to be the Lewis Hamilton show?

The battle to become the first driver of the modern generation to win a fifth world title just got really interesting. Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton started the season as the hot favourite to beat his rival Sebastian Vettel to the achievement, but the Ferrari driver now has a 17-point lead after victories in the first two races of the season.
    Vettel's win in Bahrain on Sunday demonstrated both the size of the task facing Hamilton and the incredibly high level of competition at the front of the field between these two all-time greats. Hamilton was pleased to rescue a podium finish in third place from a race he started ninth, survived a collision with Red Bull's Max Verstappen and pulled off a spectacular overtaking move that saw him pass three cars in almost one manoeuvre. Toto Wolff admits Mercedes thought their tyre strategy in the Bahrain GP had given them a "90 per cent" chance of beating Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari to victory.
    Mercedes have an immediate chance to strike back in China this weekend. It is one of Hamilton's best tracks and he is well aware that he needs to make it count.
    Will Sebastian Vettel and Ferrari make it three wins in a row or can Mercedes and Red Bull respond in Shanghai? Vettel 2 - 0 Hamilton

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    The CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hack known as Nightmare does not only sound scary, but it is for your enemies. They will get annihilated when you use this hack to its full potential. You can pick and change your gun details. What this means is, you can change the statistics of each gun. For example, you can decrease the shot delay or even to FOV type. The combinations are endless. However, don’t let these exciting new hacks fool you. Every hack, cheat or custom client you may use, always has implications. You may get warned, temporarily banned or even worse, get a permanent ban. Always read up on the hack and look for the community’s comments about the hack. It may be detected be the time you use it. Therefore, be on the lookout for new updates to the CounterStrike: Global Offensive or the hack itself. And as always happy hacking.
    Thread

Hotel Lifts Ban On Dartmouth Man After A Pepperoni Incident
    A Nova Scotia man is welcome to stay at the Fairmont Empress, after he was banned 17 years ago in an incident involving pepperoni and seagulls. He claims when he returned to his room there was a flock of 40 seagulls in a pepperoni fueled rage, trashing his room.
    Nick Burchill Of Dartmouth Nova Scotia, claims he was young and immature back in 2001, and unaware of the aggressive tendencies of seagulls, especially when tempted with a suitcase full of pepperoni. The hotel director thought the letter was an April fools prank, but once they checked the records they confirmed this event actually happened.

Interview - [MPGH]Dave84311 :

Trol553: Hiya Dave, thanks for an accepting this interview. What's up, anything new maybe even personal worth mentioning?

[MPGH]Dave84311: Hola Trol553. no problem! not much, just another day in the hood being a code monkey, working on the chat and some AI stuff mainly. how goes you?

Trol553: What about me? Pff, I would say I cannot keep up with anything recently. Preparing stuff for final exams, hanging out with friends, barely sleeping, otherwise I am fine, haha. So I always wonder what do you listen to since you are not really posting into music threads, only liking as I can see.

[MPGH]Dave84311: oh nice. I post alot of music in the music threads, and pretty much listen to everything. usually I listen to indie music, rock and pop and really anything that sounds good. example:

Trol553: Just checked those music videos out, but sadly I know none of them, I wish I could say different. And what about movies or series? They are great, however eating so much time. Best I know are probably, at least for me, Narcos & Black Mirror, those are pretty great.

[MPGH]Dave84311: You should depending on your taste of music, those are my jam right now. as for television and movies, I haven't seen any movies recently worth mentioning. there haven't been many good movies lately. The Terror, Deep State, Billions, Homeland, The Expanse, Game of Thrones, to name a few, are all shows worth watching.

Trol553: My taste of music is weird to be honest. Sometimes I listen to very chill music and the other day I listen to aggressive music. Really depends. However, enough regarding the art'n'stuff. As I can see you do really invest into crypto, am I right? Did you profit from it or not really since BTC tends to drop nowadays. Dropping more and more .

[MPGH]Dave84311: I feel ya. well I didn't actually invest my own money into cryptos, only hardware to mine coins. myself and @arunforce started a crypto plantation last year and started mining Ethereum as many people know, and made a pretty profit from it.

Trol553: Haha, because of those ETH miners are GPU cards so overpriced. I really hate that. I did not really invest money into cryptos, only got them thru customers. Let's move on to funnier stuff. Do you play or did you ever played some games? If so which ones did you enjoy the most or do you still enjoy ? For me is definitely great game Rayman, that was so good few years ago, then also tended to play A.V.A, nowadays PUBG

[MPGH]Dave84311: Yup, it's a double edged sword. if you know anyone who needs to buy a used 1070/1080 tell them to hit me up, me give good deal. I don't really play games, the only games I've played lately are Stellaris and Fornite with the squad.

Trol553: Ahh, still I would like you to play an easy game with me called "Would you rather". Point is choosing between 2 possible options and explaining why you choosed yours. Question is:

Would you rather be loved or feared?

[MPGH]Dave84311: I'd rather be feared, love fades, fear is forever.

Trol553: That would be all. Thanks for an interview and have a nice rest of the day/night. You shotout or do whatever hell you want.

[MPGH]Dave84311: Yup, no problem. good day/night to you too. shout out to all my lesbians, you know who you are

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova

User News
      • Ahlwong

Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend

Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • Bobby

Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace

Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning

Music News
      • Schuba

Sports News
      • NYCVN
      • WeakHands

Media News
      • Levi

WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dildo

Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Hentai

Freelancers
      • aku
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • kiwi5
    Last edited by Hentai; 04-15-2018 at 01:38 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (04-15-2018),Beriyan (04-24-2018),Dab (04-16-2018),[MPGH]Dave84311 (04-18-2018),DJEZ0103 (04-15-2018),Nyaro (04-21-2018),Royce (04-20-2018),Sam (04-23-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Surprised we did nothing for the 200th edition.

None the less, good work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks for advertising my thread <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    kinda disappointed theres nothing special for the 200th edition

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    16.05.2017 Premium Member
    06.05.2018 - 07.08.2019 Publicist
    06.08.2018 - now Middleman
    17.12.2018 - now Marketplace Minion
    07.06.2019 - now Newsforce
    01.08.2019 - now Publicist
    15.08.2019 - now Fortnite Minion
    08.12.2019 - now GTA Marketplace Minion
    03.01.2020 - now Social Engineering Minion
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+
    10.01.2020 - now Cracking Minion
    07.02.2020 - now Head Publicist

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    you're the prime of the primes
    if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    acoustic retarded cum slut
    = niggo
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavderKrasse View Post
    iM SO FUCKN SAD I GO FOR SUCIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectard View Post
    Am I a racist if i say Nico niggo neee
    Quote Originally Posted by Snolfy44 View Post
    help
    how works it??
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon770 View Post
    How to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    niggo ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    I cannot wait to see you replying with another stupid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
    Stop shitposting for god sakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 71c View Post
    You're literally dumb.
    Stop shitposting for god sakes, You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Another interesting edition of the news! Great job guys!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    kinda disappointed theres nothing special for the 200th edition
    Shut the fuck up

Seagulls and pepperoni was the special thing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IYAH View Post
    Surprised we did nothing for the 200th edition.

None the less, good work.
    Should have banned news force for a day. I'm disappointed as well :\
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    Shut The Fuck Up

Seagulls And Pepperoni Was The Special Thing
    although thats a fun story to me its not coming close to what they couldve done

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

if shitposting was transformers you'd be optimus prime and eternity would be bumblebee
    = niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo09 View Post
    although thats a fun story to me its not coming close to what they couldve done
    Next time I'll bring you a suitcase of elephant poop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    Next Time I'll Bring You A Suitcase Of Elephant Poop
    are you bear grylls?

- - - Updated - - -

26.09.2012 Signed Up
    07.01.2020 - now Minion+

= niggo
    help
    how works it??
    How to hack
    niggo ugly lol
    You're literally dumb.
    You're literally dumb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by hulabulia View Post
    @Dave84311 used gpus you say?
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    hae dude hehe