Thanks

Question Play Time + Play Count

Yo Guys n Girls, need ya help..

Obviously if you are here you most likely cheat and we all know that your profile looks fishy if you do insane plays having only a few hundred play counts/ few hours in game. To make it look like you are clean you would need to make your profile look more legit - basically something that you should do in every game if you cheat and you want to hide it and don't look suspicious.

Boosting play count is easy so I just skip this but the time in-game is a little bit complicated…
    So I started the other day to try to idle the game (first in the welcome screen, than in song selection) to boost my hours which in the end didn't work - I noticed it. So my second thought was, that you need to play a map - I wrote a simple script which would play a map first few seconds and restart it... This also didn't work so I started to ask myself how the time on your profile calculates. Especially since I'm pretty sure you don't need to play the map till the end to increase your in game time. So does anyone of you guys know how this exactly works? Is it based on the length of the map or the total number of obstacles on the map? It's important that I know how this works so that I could create a "tool" to boost the total in-game time without big effort.

Ofc after I finish it I would post it on this forum so that everyone could use it if he/she/it is interested in this.

Peace out
    Last edited by Oli337; 04-16-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure it's either once it hits like 30+ combo or when it hits 10,000+ score.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NukedGG View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's either once it hits like 30+ combo or when it hits 10,000+ score.
    Hm gonna test this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oli337 View Post
    Yo Guys n Girls, need ya help..

Obviously if you are here you most likely cheat and we all know that your profile looks fishy if you do insane plays having only a few hundred play counts/ few hours in game. To make it look like you are clean you would need to make your profile look more legit - basically something that you should do in every game if you cheat and you want to hide it and don't look suspicious.

Boosting play count is easy so I just skip this but the time in-game is a little bit complicated…
    So I started the other day to try to idle the game (first in the welcome screen, than in song selection) to boost my hours which in the end didn't work - I noticed it. So my second thought was, that you need to play a map - I wrote a simple script which would play a map first few seconds and restart it... This also didn't work so I started to ask myself how the time on your profile calculates. Especially since I'm pretty sure you don't need to play the map till the end to increase your in game time. So does anyone of you guys know how this exactly works? Is it based on the length of the map or the total number of obstacles on the map? It's important that I know how this works so that I could create a "tool" to boost the total in-game time without big effort.

Ofc after I finish it I would post it on this forum so that everyone could use it if he/she/it is interested in this.

Peace out
    Use JitBit Macro Recorder for increasing playcount
    You can't sell hacks here. Please refrain from doing so. Thanks. - Staff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    it starts counting play time at around 21 combo