Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Post Scientists Comments On Islam After Finding True Facts Of Qur'an

Professor Keith Moore, one of the world’s prominent scientists of anatomy and embryology. University of Toronto, Canada It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’aan about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or 'Allah', because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah.

Professor William W. Hay is one of the best known marine scientists in the United States. satellite photography and emote-sensing techniques. Professor Hay replied: I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scripture of the Holy Qur’aan, and I have no way of knowing where they would come from, but I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and that this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages. Professor Hay: Well, I would think it must be the divine being!

Professor Alfred Kroner who is one of the world’s most famous geologists "Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a bedouin. I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.

Dr. T.V.N. Persaud is a Professor of Anatomy and Head of the Department of Anatomy, and a professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. He is the author or editor of 25 books, and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada. "It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read or write. In fact, he was illiterate. We are talking about 1400 years ago. You have someone who was illiterate making profound pronouncement and statements and are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. I personally cannot see how this could be mere chance. There are too many accuracy’s and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind in concerning that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements."

Joe Leigh Simpson , Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the North Western University in Chicagoin the United States of America. Professor Simpson said: It follows, I think, that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion, but in fact religion can guide science by adding revelation to some traditional scientific approaches. That there exists statements in the Qur’aan shown by science to be valid, which supports knowledge in the Qur’aan having been derived from Allah.

more if u want to ...
    Last edited by khatabhunter; 04-20-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Solvi For This Useful Post:

Jacky (04-21-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by solvi View Post
    nice video but did u watch the video I posted just now. how do you respond?
    if u think god is not real i have thousands of proves make you believe he is real

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    nice video but did u watch the video I posted just now. how do you respond?
    why would i

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Bullshit. //2short

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I thought you left. Also, when a video refers to the Quran as "the noble Quran", you can see the bias there.

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    HAHAHAHAHA

IS IT TRUE THAT MASTURBATING MAKES YOUR HAND PREGNANT ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Did you know that eating food and drinking water makes you gay? If you're muslim you get thrown off a building, so don't eat or drink anything!!!

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    "Scientists Comments On Islam After Finding True Facts Of Qur'an"

• Let's assume that it's mentioned in Quran that water is drinkable and healthy.
    • Forward to 2018 scientiest do some research and find water is the most healthy liquid that human body can consume.

Moral? That doesn't make it some kind of a divine inspiration or revelation and it doesn't prove this either:
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, or 'Allah', because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of Allah.
    Not writing this with any disrespect and this isn't limited to Quran and Islam or any religion but the same thing is mentioned in almost all the different kinds of religious books/text directly or indirectly. Taking big names of scientists doesn't prove anything. Believing a YouTube video blindly is bullshit.
    For example, if I make a YouTube video saying that, "I am your father". Would you believe that too. I mean that doesn't really make me your father, right??

P.S.: Sorry for that rude example, and sorry if you are hurt. I mean no disrespect to you or whatever you believe whatsoever but this is nothing compared to the shit you post everyday. Moreover I would not like to father a child such as you with your dumbfuck fuckery.

Thanks
    vros and friends, @khatabhunter is allah's prophet. ples guis lets listin to khateb becuz he smartie.. I wusz gay but then khateb and his frinds throw me of building and i hits my hed. I now no gay no more. My sons 2 yr ol and my wife 13 yr ol we liv in pakisten and i chng mi nam to bilal. Helo everybody thenk u @khatabhunter for no make mgay thank

pls frends @Hero @Dave84311 @arunforce mek specil tag for kheteb 4 prophet renk plz
    Last edited by Gaydow; 04-21-2018 at 03:48 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

KevinKundra (04-22-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    vros and friends, @khatabhunter is allah's prophet. ples guis lets listin to khateb becuz he smartie.. I wusz gay but then khateb and his frinds throw me of building and i hits my hed. I now no gay no more. My sons 2 yr ol and my wife 13 yr ol we liv in pakisten and i chng mi nam to bilal. Helo everybody thenk u @khatabhunter for no make mgay thank

pls frends @Hero @Dave84311 @arunforce mek specil tag for kheteb 4 prophet renk plz
    vroh we have pharaoh rank, why vroh can't have prophet rank

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

KevinKundra (04-22-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

vroh we have pharaoh rank, why vroh can't have prophet rank
    then gives kheteb pharaoh he prohpet

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

KevinKundra (04-22-2018)

Thanks
    lmao, the comments haha.

to khetab, y u no fuk of

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Boohoo someone finds out about my shitty religion. I thought you'd be leaving ******