Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 224
  1. #1
    G. Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20

    [20% OFF] 24/7 HOMEWORK SERVICE | WILL BEAT ANY PRICE OR QUALITY | HOMEWORK FOR CHEAP

    Add me on IM by clicking here!







    Terms of Service:

    1. We reserve the right to accept/deny any member or their job.

    2. We cannot guarantee any grades/marks for you. Although we expect to help you achieve a better grade, it is not guaranteed.

    3. All sales are final. No refunds. If we cannot deliver the job, get in touch with us to discuss options.
    4. Chargebacks are not allowed. I try to be as reasonable as possible. If you have any issues, please get in touch and I will work till you are satisfied, within limits.
    5. You will always pay me upfront unless paying in crypto. I can split it up in parts, at my discretion.
    6. All deliveries are subject to midnight PST of decided delivery day, unless specifically stated otherwise by buyer.
    7. I am a freelance writer. Once I deliver the file to you, you are required to analyze the delivered product and revert back to me with any feedback. Once order has been confirmed delivered from both parties and no further edits are needed, it is the client's responsibility from that point onwards. If you want the delivered end product to be the best quality according to your needs and your academic needs, analyze the writing and revert back with edit requests. I will not entertain any negative comments or slurs due to negligence from client's part in checking the delivered product.
    8. Terms are finalized at the time of the order. Any other terms mentioned after the quoting period will not be considered and no refunds will be provided. "oops I forgot to send you abc" is not a valid reason to bypass this.
    9. When requesting edits, I will not entertain edit requests which were not mentioned in the job prompt or instructions.
    Last edited by T-800; 04-09-2019 at 12:07 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to G. Bear For This Useful Post:

    josh2123 (05-17-2018)

  3. #2
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    7,213
    Reputation
    530
    Thanks
    3,942
    My Mood
    Angelic
    BEWARE: Before buying please consider reading this vouch copy review.



    This will rather be a different type of vouch copy since I'll not be giving a point out of 10, but rather a description of how the whole process work with pros and cons.
    This whole process took 5 days in total, starting from Thursday and ending on Monday.
    At first, right after adding him on ***** I instantly got a reply which was one of the factors what a customer is looking for. "Fast Reply"
    Then after me stating what has to be done, we agreed on 2 pages kinda similar speech for history as a vouch copy. It was agreed upon weekend.
    Then of course this is where everything got serious. Firstly one of the major factors of a homework is when it is done on time. I haven't been updated until I actually messaged him if he was actually working on. The disappointing fact is the vouch copy was placed on Thursday and was expected to be done for Saturday so I could have Sunday to study for my lovely speech. As it is a homework or rather a service, customer is right to see a preview of the work done, which wasn't provided until the buyer (me) occasionally asked for it and there were many times where I wasn't even sure if he took the job serious.
    After checking the thread as well, I can clearly see the timezone of his isn't provided which was a major impact on my speech/homework since he didn't specify his timezone until the speech day came. I had barely 2 hours to study for a speech, even though the agreement was on Saturday.


    Okay so let me summarize why you shall choose this service.
    From what it seems the price of a page is $20 , which means I had to pay to $40 for the 2 pages.
    Here is what my speech looked as ( of course I blurred it due to it being my assignment)
     

    I am not sure if this indeed counts as 2 pages, but as someone who actually does homework regularly for few years now () I can assure you, when someone says 2 pages it is usually means 2 "full" pages.
    The timezone difference as well , the seller shall indeed state his timezone and also the buyers and if it is indeed necessary that he might have to use site as
     
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180511T180000

    which compares the time of your timezone to someone else.
    Lastly as a seller a preview or and update is a must within a service, I got the preview and the assignment on Monday (for me, on the morning) and on Sunday probably for him. Since it is a homework service, if you kept making excuses until the last day it was assigned for, for both parties (seller & buyer ) it will probably be rushed homework leading a lower mark than expected.
    Since the preview was given late or was given probably just before the actual assignment, there is probably no time for a editing or rather request to edit a part or two.
    Since the title also states that he'll beat any price, this is probably going to be a one of the cheapest homework/assignment services around.


    Everything stated is for the sake of the customer and possibly for the buyer to improve, hope to not actually end up making someone lost faith in their own service.

    GLWS!



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

    electronixchange (07-20-2018),matyssan (05-11-2018)

  5. #3
    G. Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    BEWARE: Before buying please consider reading this vouch copy review.



    This will rather be a different type of vouch copy since I'll not be giving a point out of 10, but rather a description of how the whole process work with pros and cons.
    This whole process took 5 days in total, starting from Thursday and ending on Monday.
    At first, right after adding him on ***** I instantly got a reply which was one of the factors what a customer is looking for. "Fast Reply"
    Then after me stating what has to be done, we agreed on 2 pages kinda similar speech for history as a vouch copy. It was agreed upon weekend.
    Then of course this is where everything got serious. Firstly one of the major factors of a homework is when it is done on time. I haven't been updated until I actually messaged him if he was actually working on. The disappointing fact is the vouch copy was placed on Thursday and was expected to be done for Saturday so I could have Sunday to study for my lovely speech. As it is a homework or rather a service, customer is right to see a preview of the work done, which wasn't provided until the buyer (me) occasionally asked for it and there were many times where I wasn't even sure if he took the job serious.
    After checking the thread as well, I can clearly see the timezone of his isn't provided which was a major impact on my speech/homework since he didn't specify his timezone until the speech day came. I had barely 2 hours to study for a speech, even though the agreement was on Saturday.


    Okay so let me summarize why you shall choose this service.
    From what it seems the price of a page is $20 , which means I had to pay to $40 for the 2 pages.
    Here is what my speech looked as ( of course I blurred it due to it being my assignment)
     

    I am not sure if this indeed counts as 2 pages, but as someone who actually does homework regularly for few years now () I can assure you, when someone says 2 pages it is usually means 2 "full" pages.
    The timezone difference as well , the seller shall indeed state his timezone and also the buyers and if it is indeed necessary that he might have to use site as
     
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180511T180000

    which compares the time of your timezone to someone else.
    Lastly as a seller a preview or and update is a must within a service, I got the preview and the assignment on Monday (for me, on the morning) and on Sunday probably for him. Since it is a homework service, if you kept making excuses until the last day it was assigned for, for both parties (seller & buyer ) it will probably be rushed homework leading a lower mark than expected.
    Since the preview was given late or was given probably just before the actual assignment, there is probably no time for a editing or rather request to edit a part or two.
    Since the title also states that he'll beat any price, this is probably going to be a one of the cheapest homework/assignment services around.


    Everything stated is for the sake of the customer and possibly for the buyer to improve, hope to not actually end up making someone lost faith in their own service.

    GLWS!


    Thank you very much Hentai. I am glad I gave you my vouch copy, due to the detailed review. The time zone issue has been rectified after your order, since it raised a big concern, especially for orders due in 2-3 days. Thank you very much for bringing that up.

    As per the rate, I am always flexible with what I charge. In your case, if you had paid me $40 for the 2 pages and I felt like your speech was complete in 1.3 pages, I would refund you the rest of the $. This is only applicable in an assignment such as a speech, due to the fact that, I did not want to drag it till the end of the second page, otherwise you would sound very annoying.

    I am ready to hand out more vouch copies to build up trust and quality over here, if that is okay. I understand that one order should not define my capabilities, hence this attempt. I will take one more vouch order from a reputable member, but has to be a reasonable one. Nothing more than 2 pages, not due in less than 5-6 days.

    One more thing I would like to ask, since I am new here. As a seller, we do not have the right to edit our threads? Even for a certain number of times per week or something?

  6. #4
    Hentai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    7,213
    Reputation
    530
    Thanks
    3,942
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @G. Bear
    You can only edit your thread or your own comment within 24 hours of posting, such as your reply just now, but your thread has been there for a week now.
    You can use the report icon under your username.

    You can simply report your thread with the desired edit.

  7. #5
    G. Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    @G. Bear
    You can only edit your thread or your own comment within 24 hours of posting, such as your reply just now, but your thread has been there for a week now.
    You can use the report icon under your username.

    You can simply report your thread with the desired edit.
    Mods or staff won't get pissed if I keep asking for edits?

  8. #6
    MesaVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Pmed you please reply
    Cash Out your BTC/ETH to Paypal and get a BONUS of 7%
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1398976
    Add me on im!


    Vouches thread link
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1236983

  9. #7
    G. Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by MesaVerde View Post
    Pmed you please reply
    I replied to you. Have not received any replies back yet.

    I am looking to take more orders if anyone needs homework done. PM me or add me on *****. ***** will receive instant replies.

  10. #8
    ClothedKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    HUGE VOUCH FOR BEAR!!! He took my project assignment task on the day it was due, paid him for his service before hand and he even kept me up to date on his progress as he was working! I submitted the work earlier than expected and today i recieved the grade that I had paid him for, it was a 100/100 and i am forever grateful for him! I will be returning to him again should i need any help. Thanks again dude. https://i.gyazo.com/c4944f4f64d5f9a2...bc0ba16d5e.png
    You can contact me on ***** or by email at: ClothedKing@gmail.com
    I love clothes so much.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ClothedKing For This Useful Post:

    G. Bear (05-20-2018)

  12. #9
    josh2123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    7
    Vouch! for G.Bear. Completed my financial analysis online class with a B. Could've got me an A but I couldn't care less, I just wanted to pass. G.Bears communication is a 10/10 as is his work. Highly Recommend.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to josh2123 For This Useful Post:

    G. Bear (05-20-2018)

  14. #10
    G. Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ClothedKing View Post
    HUGE VOUCH FOR BEAR!!! He took my project assignment task on the day it was due, paid him for his service before hand and he even kept me up to date on his progress as he was working! I submitted the work earlier than expected and today i recieved the grade that I had paid him for, it was a 100/100 and i am forever grateful for him! I will be returning to him again should i need any help. Thanks again dude. https://i.gyazo.com/c4944f4f64d5f9a2...bc0ba16d5e.png
    Thank you very much man. I really appreciate the kind words.


    Quote Originally Posted by josh2123 View Post
    Vouch! for G.Bear. Completed my financial analysis online class with a B. Could've got me an A but I couldn't care less, I just wanted to pass. G.Bears communication is a 10/10 as is his work. Highly Recommend.
    Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate the continued business from you.

    Looking to take more orders. ***** gets instant replies, so don't wait and add me up. I am a highly vouched seller on other forums which I will prove to any buyer upon request. PM me here or message on ***** for huge discounts on your homework.
    Last edited by G. Bear; 05-24-2018 at 07:04 AM.

  15. #11
    G. Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20
    Looking to take more clients. Please PM me for huge discounts for summer!

  16. #12
    I_Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    6
    Do you do basic level programming projects? Such as Comp 201, python projects? What would be an estimated rate for such an order?

  17. #13
    G. Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love View Post
    Do you do basic level programming projects? Such as Comp 201, python projects? What would be an estimated rate for such an order?
    Yes I do them. Rates vary and depends on the project. PM me to discuss more.

  18. #14
    TyNguyen93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    How good is your c++?

  19. #15
    G. Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by TyNguyen93 View Post
    How good is your c++?
    I would like to consider myself very good with C++.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2018, 02:36 AM
  2. Replies: 379
    Last Post: 06-06-2017, 05:07 PM
  3. [WTS] Selling STO EC Will beat any price by 10%
    By cptcumquick in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-21-2016, 04:53 AM
  4. My Selling Thread -->CHEAP<-- Will beat legitimate prices
    By muajvue in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2013, 12:44 PM
  5. [SELLING] - Warz Black Market Shop - We will beat any advertised price
    By lights-out in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:52 PM