Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ttterrorize View Post
    Does anyone have an updated vanilla source? Any time I try to make my own I get a load of these errors:

Error code: 1061: Call to a possibly undefined method ________ through a reference with static type Class.
    You can find mine here.

Thanks
    warning just saving you guys 1 hour :
    when updating to x29 all is fine and build works BUT if you update \kabam\rotmg\assets\EmbeddedData_SkinsCXML.dat
    the build doesn't work anymore...
    so leave it as it is, and update all other assets

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
    warning just saving you guys 1 hour :
    when updating to x29 all is fine and build works BUT if you update \kabam\rotmg\assets\EmbeddedData_SkinsCXML.dat
    the build doesn't work anymore...
    so leave it as it is, and update all other assets
    Sounds like you did something wrong. I did full update (with all assets), all working fine. Check "EmbeddedAssets_playersSkinsEmbed_.png", maybe you used old assets when data file already have new indexes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gravitir3.14 For This Useful Post:

mustafizrrahman (09-14-2018)

Thanks
    Only issue that came up updating to 29.0.0, I need some help please and thank you

Information:[WebMain]: Starting Flex compiler:
    "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.3\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Dapplication.home=C:\sdks\flex_sdk_4.6 -Xmx384m -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Djava.awt.headless=true -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=en -Xmx512m -classpath "C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.3\plugins\flex\lib\idea-flex-compiler-fix.jar;C:\Program Files\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.3\plugins\flex\lib\flex-compiler.jar;C:\sdks\flex_sdk_4.6\lib\flex-compiler-oem.jar" com.intellij.fle*****mpiler.FlexCompiler 64869
    Information:[WebMain]: mxmlc -load-config=C:\Users\xavie\.IntelliJIdea2018.2\system\c ompile-server\webmain_2202ea10\_temp_\IntelliJ_IDEA\idea-17D0B264-45A3E760.xml -default-size 800 600 -default-frame-rate 60 -default-background-color #000000 -swf-version 15 -dump-config config.xml -optimize=true -use-direct-blit=true -keep-as3-metadata+=Inject -keep-as3-metadata+=Embed -keep-as3-metadata+=PostConstruct -keep-as3-metadata+=ArrayElementType
    Information:[WebMain]: Loading configuration file C:\Users\xavie\.IntelliJIdea2018.2\system\compile-server\webmain_2202ea10\_temp_\IntelliJ_IDEA\idea-17D0B264-45A3E760.xml
    Information:[WebMain]: Writing configuration dump to config.xml
    Information:[WebMain]: Compilation failed
    Information:9/13/2018 9:46 PM - Compilation completed with 20 errors and 0 warnings in 1 m 8 s 839 ms
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\mapeditor\ MEMap.as
    Error435, 41) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\screens\ch arrects\CurrentCharacterRect.as
    Error135, 57) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    Error136, 57) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property MIDDLE_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    Error192, 60) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    Error193, 60) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property MIDDLE_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\ui\TradePa nel.as
    Error47, 59) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\map\partyo verlay\GameObjectArrow.as
    Error53, 41) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\game\MapUs erInput.as
    Error185, 50) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_MOUSE_DOWN through a reference with static type Class.
    Error186, 50) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_MOUSE_UP through a reference with static type Class.
    Error200, 53) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_MOUSE_DOWN through a reference with static type Class.
    Error201, 53) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_MOUSE_UP through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\kabam\rotmg\chat\view\ChatListItem.as
    Error58, 41) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\ui\PlayerG ameObjectListItem.as
    Error48, 41) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    Error57, 44) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\ui\panels\ itemgrids\itemtiles\InteractiveItemTile.as
    Error47, 45) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    Error55, 48) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\ui\TradeIn ventory.as
    Error70, 58) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\com\company\assembleegameclient\map\mapove rlay\SpeechBalloon.as
    Error91, 41) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    C:\Users\xavie\Downloads\CrazyClient-dev\src\kabam\rotmg\minimap\view\MiniMapImp.as
    Error200, 41) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property RIGHT_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.
    Error201, 41) [WebMain]: Error code: 1119: Access of possibly undefined property MIDDLE_CLICK through a reference with static type Class.

- - - Updated - - -

All of those are : (

Thanks
    Will the 29.0.0 cheat be posted anywhere?

Thanks
    I've gotten as far as updating my source to have all the assets and data and images. When I go to launch my client, I get an error saying "Client Unable to load Use "LangFix.exe" provided with the client to fix this issue."

Edit: I got past that, but now as soon as I enter the game, I'm kicked back to character select screen. Also the character select screen appears to have a different layout. I followed this guide and this is where I ended up =\
    Last edited by kaziko86; 09-13-2018 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaziko86 View Post
    I've gotten as far as updating my source to have all the assets and data and images. When I go to launch my client, I get an error saying "Client Unable to load Use "LangFix.exe" provided with the client to fix this issue."

Edit: I got past that, but now as soon as I enter the game, I'm kicked back to character select screen. Also the character select screen appears to have a different layout. I followed this guide and this is where I ended up =\
    just move the build on the same drive you use to execute downloaded version from this forum, ie: d:\ or c:\

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgor View Post
    just move the build on the same drive you use to execute downloaded version from this forum, ie: d:\ or c:\
    What? My OS is on C, but all my stuff is on D, including the src and outputs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I haven't messed around with flash much until about 27.0, but is it just me or is everyone seeming to have a little bit of a harder time with this update? Not sure if I'm just bad or somethings been changed from the usual lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoink_ View Post
    I haven't messed around with flash much until about 27.0, but is it just me or is everyone seeming to have a little bit of a harder time with this update? Not sure if I'm just bad or somethings been changed from the usual lol.
    Use crinx's vanilla source from ******, then try and update it.
    I like to blink and i also like to blink because its fun and i want to build a temple in peru so that you can go to my temple in peru when its built.
    Also my favourite hobby and occupation is school and peru temples

Thanks
    my only issue (so far) is that when I hit Build it doent do anything, it doesnt output anywhere

Thanks
    Useful, thank you.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789