Hello human people.
I'm selling my steam account I got from my friend in a trade that I made with him.

This account has VAC BAN in 3 different games:
Black Ops 2
Modern Warfare 3
CS:GO

After all of that total amount of money used on this steam account is 1100€ that is 1304$ thats not so much afterall that the account is banned in couple of games.

This account has Prestige Master Level 200+ and Dark Matter Camo in Black ops 3.

Decent Team Fortress 2 Inventory with items that cannot be obtainable anymore in the game.

H1Z1 EARLY ACCESS ITEMS

This account as about 50 games paid (49 what steam says.) All game prices as lowest discount seen would be: $194 if all of the games was on discount for the highest amount seen in steam today.

I am willing to sell this account for 150-200$ we can still negotiate about the price if its too high for you.
After buying this account from me you will get full access to it (I will remove mobile authenticator and change email address that I will give you. After that you are able to change the password add your mobile authentication and your email of choice.)
You can leave some lower price offers in the replies...

You can add me in skype with: ******e208ac9a858339e or just easily click the ********** url:
Thank you for your time reading and considering about my account!

Any update suggestions to this thread is accepted!