Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 202nd Edition

202nd Edition - May 10th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: Abraham Lincoln is in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame, having lost only once in more than 300 matches.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab1996426
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dave's Ballsack Rag Dumfuck
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]TheJoker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Vader
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]LilyLoli
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

PUBG Corp. confirms the arrest of 15 hackers in China
    PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds developers have confirmed that 15 people accused of creating and selling cheats for the game. The news broke courtesy of an announcement on the developer's page on steam, in a weekend update about the company's anti-cheat efforts, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds corporation shared the news that they dropped the hammer. It was confirmed that malicious code, including Trojan horse software was included in some of these programs with the purpose of stealing user data which is against the law. According to a report from Chinese authorities, the cheat developers weren't only arrested, they were hit with massive fines ending up somewhere around five million US dollars. The company isn't done yet, the investigations will continue and they are after cheat developers until their players "are free to battle it out in a totally fair environment".

https://www.polygon.com/2018/4/30/17302174/pubg-cheating-hacking-arrests-china

Apple admits some iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models have disabled microphones during phone calls
    Apple has recently admitted there is a microphone bug that affects some iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus models running iOS 11.3 or a newer version. MacRumors found the bug in a leaked document. This bug apparently disables the microphone during phone calls, which grays-out the speaker button during phone calls or FaceTime video chatting. Users on Reddit and Twitter have been affected by this bug for several months and according to the leaked document, Apple is aware of the problem. Apple advised its tech support to tell their customers to disable any devices or accessories connected to their iPhones, which is followed by audio diagnostics in case it doesn't work, helping determine whether the iPhone needs repairing or not. The document doesn't mention the actual problem or whether it's a hardware or a software one. Apple made an exception for this type of problem and their Genius Bar employees will fix it regardless of the iPhone being covered by a warranty or not.

Travis Scott - Watch ft. Lil Uzi Vert & Kanye West
    Travis Scott has been teasing a new album titled "Astroworld". "Watch" is the first single from Astroworld, with big features like Uzi and Kanye it was set out to be a banger. The track opens up with a child exclaiming this was their last ride at Astroworld. Astroworld was a 6-Flags owned theme park that was torn down and replaced with new apartment buildings. Travis has said his purpose in calling the album Astroworld is "They tore down ‘AstroWorld’ to build more apartment space. That’s what it’s going to sound like, like taking an amusement park away from kids. We want it back. We want the building back. That’s why I’m doing it. It took the fun out of the city." Personally I think Uzi fits this track and beat perfectly, and his bars and voice go very well with the flow of the song. A few problems I found were the beat and Kanye's verse. The production on this track seems very subpar. A basic beat that's looped multiple times fr 3 of rap's biggest artists? A better beat definitely could have been used. Kanye's verse seems very off. Especially the last 2 bars. Kanye says "You don't understand the juice to vodka ratio that can satisfy a real drunk/guess what, never trust a bartender that don't drink bitch". I don't know about you guys, but those two bars don't flow well together at all.
    I give this track a 6 / 10. If it weren't for the out of style beat and the terrible bars from Kanye this song could easily approach a 10 out of 10.
    You can listen to this song here

NBA play-offs: Cleveland Cavaliers beat Toronto Raptors to reach Eastern Conference finals
    LeBron James scored 29 points as Cleveland Cavaliers secured a 4-0 series win over Toronto Raptors and ensure their place in the NBA Eastern Conference finals. Cleveland beat the number one seeds 128-93 to set up a meeting with either Boston or Philadelphia. It is the third consecutive year that Cleveland have beaten Toronto in the play-offs.

"We had a lot of challenges, but we had a great game plan," James said. Toronto coach Dwane Casey described his team as "emotionally drunk after game one and game three". "I thought we could bounce back, but we didn't," he added.

Cleveland will play either Boston Celtics or Philadelphia 76ers in the Eastern Conference finals. Boston could have completed a 4-0 series win over Philadelphia, but the 76ers registered a 103-92 win to set up a fifth game on Wednesday.

https://bbc.com/sport/basketball/44036963

Barcelona rides luck to fiery, controversial Clasico draw with Real Madrid
    The final Clasico of the 2017-18 season had it all. It had all the quality you would expect from Real Madrid and Barcelona. It had world-class individual goals and flowing team moves. It had controversial calls and non-calls. It had a red card, eight yellows, and clash after fiery clash accentuating, not interrupting, beauty and skill. And at the end of it all, Barcelona stayed unbeaten. Somehow.

Barca and Madrid battled to a 2-2 draw at Camp Nou on Sunday that won’t affect the La Liga table one bit. The Catalans are champions. The Madrileños are focused on the Champions League. But a game that many suggested could be “decaffeinated” was anything but.
    "The stars came to play". Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez and Gareth Bale all scored. And ultimately, Barca – 10-man Barca, that is – was both fortunate and relieved to come away with a point. Many postgame discussions will begin and end with the referee. Alejandro Jose Hernandez Hernandez sent off Sergi Roberto late in the first half for a half-punch, half-stab on Marcelo. But he was correct there. He was incorrect in the second half when he missed an obvious Suarez foul that led to Messi’s goal, and when he refused to punish Jordi Alba’s leg-to-leg contact with Marcelo in the Barca penalty box. But both teams played well enough to get a result. Both teams played more than well enough. So perhaps the draw was just.

¡Hala Madrid!

https://sports.yahoo.com/barcelona-rides-luck-fiery-controversial-clasico-draw-real-madrid-204454150.html

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Have you ever wanted to be guy who got praised for carrying your team but too lazy to spend the hundreds of hours of practicing? Keep in mind, that practicing might make you angry, because of straight losses, or make you bored of the game you love. This week, there’s a new hack in town called BadiKZ v1.4 hack for CounterStrike: Global Offensive. Its jam packed with 13 features, including aimbot, night mode, no flash, glow ESP and many other features. It’s also included a nifty config system to maximum customization for the next time you play CounterStrike: Global Offensive. These positive words may have sparked a little tingling sensation in your brain, but don’t be fooled! Hacking isn’t always as cool as it looks in the movies. There are consequences for hacking. Your steam account may become VAC banned, so always be on the lookout for CounterStrike: Global Offensive updates, steam updates and hack updates. As always, happy hacking.
    Thread

Woman Microwaves Gag Of Pee Pee In 7-11
    A Colorado woman has been cited by police after a container of urine blew up as she was heating it up in a microwave at a 7-Eleven.
    The incident occurred in the convenience store chain’s Aurora location last week when the clerk heard a loud bang and saw 26-year-old Angelique Sanchez take a white plastic bottle out of the microwave. When she was approached by the 7-11 clerk she wiped a yellow liquid that smelled like urine onto the floor and walked out. Police found Sanchez later at a nearby clinic where she had planned to take a urinalysis test for a potential employer.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Ace
    • Technology News
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • WeakHands
    • Media News
      • Levi
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dildo
    • Interviewers
      • Trol553
      • Hentai
    • Freelancers
      • aku
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • Sean
      • kiwi5

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Majestic (05-11-2018),Schuba (05-15-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    gud job team

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    good work
    IM
    Click on "contact me" to add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You still owe me a tag in last weeks news, i donated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    HAhAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA PEEE PEEEE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Glad to see the news is still being posted often! Great edition team!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I feel bad for the microwave

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    wait a minute you fools how is it my birthday
    its in the last week of november

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bou View Post
    wait a minute you fools how is it my birthday
    its in the last week of november
    we decide when your birthday is, not you
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Schuba For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (05-15-2018),boy (05-15-2018),DildoTheCloutGod (05-17-2018),oncagey (05-17-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post

we decide when your birthday is, not you
    ¿wHAT thE fuCk?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bou View Post

¿wHAT thE fuCk?
    It became your official documented birthday when you lied to MPGH