Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Exclamation Little Orbit acquires GamersFirst, incl APB:R

'Little Orbit has announced that it has acquired GamersFirs*****m and the rights to both APB Reloaded and Fallen Earth. The indie company is committed to breathing new life into both games, starting with APB Reloaded. Little Orbit has "pledged to an aggressive update plan including better & more consistent communication, a clean up of the forums, a new content roadmap and a complete rework of the banning and cheating procedures system".

Once the ball starts rolling, Little Orbit plans to release several updates that will include new clothing, guns, vehicles, maps, play modes and a more robust matching system. There is also a plan to upgrade the game to Unreal Engine 4 alongside retooling materials and art.

Little Orbit is also working with Descendent Studios, the company making Descent: Underground. '

Little Orbit - https://www.littleorbi*****m/

“In the next 30 days, expect to see GDPR updates for GamersFirst including new privacy policies, code of conduct, and term & conditions. We will also be cleaning up the social pages, implementing a new forum, showcasing a general roadmap for the game and announcing a significant change to our banning and cheating policies.”

“This is all critical for setting up an environment where you can give us feedback.

“After that we’re going to focus on content. I’ll be working on an exact roadmap that we can publish soon, but over the coming months we would like to add a new mode, maps, clothes, guns, vehicles and a new matching system for competitive play. Alongside all of that we are committed to upgrading APB Reloaded to the Unreal 4 engine.”

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________

Anyone going to return to the game after this?

- - - Updated - - -

Surely Little Orbit wouldn't drop big $$$ and change their business model if they are going to F*** up APB:R or not change anything.

There's not really any good games out there and APB:R was one of my favourites in 2011. Would be interesting to see a good game comeback that isn't going to be BR.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Does that mean they will fix APB ? Stopped playing because it was getting totally outta hand

Thanks
    They said they will keep Joker boxes as well as the armas marketplace so I cannot see how they're going to fix this any soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah also doubt they will fix the Armas economy

So ... still no hax in sight ?