Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Could you add an optional locked window sizes for Grimoire? Something like the Game Size widget in AQW's play-now page.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tisoynagwapo View Post
    can you show/hide the Grimoire 4.0? cuz 3.8 can't hide cuz i play in public computer
    Yes, that will be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pukemo View Post
    aint working for me [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Win/Downloads/Capture.PNG[/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

aint woring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeXGamer View Post
    Hey @Biney Thanks you for the hardwork that you've done for all of us. I'm trying to learn C# sharp and it looks like you're a professional. I'm jealous hahahah. Ill try to be as good as you in C#. Btw for the Grimoire, can you try to add some colors like Grimoire 3.3? Just a suggestion for the Grimoire display. Keep up the good work @Biney!
    No problem, and thank you! I'm happy to hear that you're learning C#. You can most certainly become just as good at it as me, you just need to work hard.
    I have been thinking about allowing some UI customization, and I'll look into what options are available. If I do implement this feature, it won't look like 3.3 though.

Quote Originally Posted by nayskaesca View Post
    Will this have the merge glitch and bank glitch plug-ins? thanks for the bot btw
    I believe it will be possible, however the plugins will have to be updated. No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by exkr3w View Post
    Could you add an optional locked window sizes for Grimoire? Something like the Game Size widget in AQW's play-now page.
    Why would you want that if the window is freely resizable?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    Why would you want that if the window is freely resizable?
    To maintain the game window's aspect ratio. If I might add, could you also include a fullscreen window mode with toggles to show/hide menus?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I really admire your work @Biney with that bot, I want to thank you for everything you did, making us enjoy the game more and more.
    I know that you're pretty busy currently but I want to propose the following implementations:

- a "Generic Attack Bot" button (just by clicking it our character will attack using the skills order we chose and it will be disabled by the same button; you made something like that but it accessed the bot manager menu)
    - an "Accept All Drops" & "Reject All Drops" button
    - a "Cancel Current Target" button (it will stop the fight against a monster, the character and the moster won't attack each other)
    - a "Ballyhoo Rewards" button (join the /ballyhoo and press that button to get the rewards, faster than clicking over and over de NPC dialog)
    - a Character Menu with the following:
    --- character customize (as other peeps already requested)
    --- "Change Name" or "Hide&Unhide Name" (helpful fo those who made YT videos with your bot in order to stay safe)
    --- "Hide Character" (your character, not others)

Some of these features can be found in DV's Carbon (check the spoiler)

Last edited by ZENEXIS; 05-16-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks
    Wow wasd walking, Thanks and also gonna test the script feature
    Last edited by KhaiError; 05-16-2018 at 09:26 AM.

Thanks
    Could it be possible to integrate the ability to program the order of skills used when in combat? Instead of spamming the skills like in the previous versions, it would be nice to have the choice to use attacking skills in a specific order. This would be super helpful in botting at bosses with certain classes.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by exkr3w View Post
    To maintain the game window's aspect ratio. If I might add, could you also include a fullscreen window mode with toggles to show/hide menus?
    Not sure whether I will implement this or not. I'll consider it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENEXIS View Post
    I really admire your work @Biney with that bot, I want to thank you for everything you did, making us enjoy the game more and more.
    I know that you're pretty busy currently but I want to propose the following implementations:

- a "Generic Attack Bot" button (just by clicking it our character will attack using the skills order we chose and it will be disabled by the same button; you made something like that but it accessed the bot manager menu)
    - an "Accept All Drops" & "Reject All Drops" button
    - a "Cancel Current Target" button (it will stop the fight against a monster, the character and the moster won't attack each other)
    - a "Ballyhoo Rewards" button (join the /ballyhoo and press that button to get the rewards, faster than clicking over and over de NPC dialog)
    - a Character Menu with the following:
    --- character customize (as other peeps already requested)
    --- "Change Name" or "Hide&Unhide Name" (helpful fo those who made YT videos with your bot in order to stay safe)
    --- "Hide Character" (your character, not others)

Some of these features can be found in DV's Carbon (check the spoiler)

Thank you!
    Generic attack bot: will probably implement
    Accept/reject buttons: if you mean these buttons should just accept/reject all items once I will implement it
    Cancel target button: will probably implement
    Ballyhoo rewards: will implement
    Char menu: will probably implement

Quote Originally Posted by Speedball View Post
    Could it be possible to integrate the ability to program the order of skills used when in combat? Instead of spamming the skills like in the previous versions, it would be nice to have the choice to use attacking skills in a specific order. This would be super helpful in botting at bosses with certain classes.
    Yeah this should be pretty easy implement. I'll try to make it so that you can choose whether the bot should use the skills in a strict order or not.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Biney For This Useful Post:

Speedball (05-17-2018)

Thanks
    Hi Biney, if you are keeping the plugin system could you add <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/> in the <runtime> section of the app.config of Grimoire, since some people have been having a problem with the .dll getting blocked (because windows marks it as comming from another computer) so they get an error when trying to load the plugin, I tried fixing it in the .dll itself but I didn't find any way of doing it (If there is a way, do tell me, to do that instead), and searching on the internet the only solution I found was doing what I said before or just telling the people to unblock the file themselves.

Thank you for all the work you have put on this bot btw, really appreciate it.

Also if you could implement a way of changing between different sets of skills so that you can make bots with a Bossing class and an AOE farming one at the same time, that would be pretty cool.
    Last edited by gaffox; 05-17-2018 at 02:58 AM.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
    Hi Biney, if you are keeping the plugin system could you add <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true"/> in the <runtime> section of the app.config of Grimoire, since some people have been having a problem with the .dll getting blocked (because windows marks it as comming from another computer) so they get an error when trying to load the plugin, I tried fixing it in the .dll itself but I didn't find any way of doing it (If there is a way, do tell me, to do that instead), and searching on the internet the only solution I found was doing what I said before or just telling the people to unblock the file themselves.

Thank you for all the work you have put on this bot btw, really appreciate it.

Also if you could implement a way of changing between different sets of skills so that you can make bots with a Bossing class and an AOE farming one at the same time, that would be pretty cool.
    If I decide to keep the plugin system, I'll make sure that this error no longer occurs. It's probable that scripting will be used entirely instead of plugins however.

No problem!

Changing skills will be a breeze once the new bot system is implemented.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Biney For This Useful Post:

gaffox (05-17-2018)

Thanks
    Grimoire 1.9: Has an endless delay when sending commands that I write by my own hand (like join map and such)
    Grimoire 3.3: Stuck at Authenticating Account Info endlessly
    Grimoire 3.8: When I start it, it gets stuck on connecting to game server. I then close it and restart it, works normally. Then while botting for xp I randomly get disconnected for a min, after waiting I end up stuck at authenticating account info. I then close it and restart it and get the same problem over and over. I also sometimes when I get an item dropped, I realize that the monster/boss Im battling is stuck on his last few hp and none of us can attack, I try to accept the item that mysteriously dropped but it only shows that my character is about to get disconnected. I log in from another acc and realize that when I send a message from the acc that is stuck, it doesnt appear in it's chat pannel but appears in anyone else's chat pannel. I also mostly get stuck at connecting to game serer when I relogin, god I freaking hated it although it was the only bot I had.
    Grimoire 3.9: Why doesnt it have a bot manager tho
    Grimoire 4.0 future prediction: please add in it the disable animations, reject all drops, and the design of grimoire 3.3. also dont remove the functionality of packet sniffer because its really useful. and keep in it fast travels, a better quest id grabber list (like instead of grabbing ids of every quest I saw it should grab the ids of every quest I can mark special in it lol) and the design tab like in grimoire 1.9. it would also be nice if you find a way to make the bank refresh everytime I open it instead of accidentally opening it while in combat making me unable to see anything unless I relogin.

Anyway I hope you read my review and thanks for the good bots, without you we would be either suffering with Carbon or using Le Bot for ever :3
    Last edited by Skylaki; 05-17-2018 at 01:25 PM.

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylaki View Post
    Grimoire 1.9: Has an endless delay when sending commands that I write by my own hand (like join map and such)
    Grimoire 3.3: Stuck at Authenticating Account Info endlessly
    Grimoire 3.8: When I start it, it gets stuck on connecting to game server. I then close it and restart it, works normally. Then while botting for xp I randomly get disconnected for a min, after waiting I end up stuck at authenticating account info. I then close it and restart it and get the same problem over and over. I also sometimes when I get an item dropped, I realize that the monster/boss Im battling is stuck on his last few hp and none of us can attack, I try to accept the item that mysteriously dropped but it only shows that my character is about to get disconnected. I log in from another acc and realize that when I send a message from the acc that is stuck, it doesnt appear in it's chat pannel but appears in anyone else's chat pannel. I also mostly get stuck at connecting to game serer when I relogin, god I freaking hated it although it was the only bot I had.
    Grimoire 3.9: Why doesnt it have a bot manager tho
    Grimoire 4.0 future prediction: please add in it the disable animations, reject all drops, and the design of grimoire 3.3. also dont remove the functionality of packet sniffer because its really useful. and keep in it fast travels, a better quest id grabber list (like instead of grabbing ids of every quest I saw it should grab the ids of every quest I can mark special in it lol) and the design tab like in grimoire 1.9. it would also be nice if you find a way to make the bank refresh everytime I open it instead of accidentally opening it while in combat making me unable to see anything unless I relogin.

Anyway I hope you read my review and thanks for the good bots, without you we would be either suffering with Carbon or using Le Bot for ever :3
    3.9: Read the main post.

4.0:
    Disabling animations will be possible.
    Reject all drops will be possible.
    It will not have the 3.3 design.
    The sniffer will be removed in a sense, but the tamper window will remain which is basically an improved version of the sniffer.
    Fast travels will remain.
    I don't know what you mean with the quest grabber.
    Not sure what you mean with the bank either?

No problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Hey, im quite new to using grimoire and i cant seem to understand how to use this version. any help would be much appreciated

Threadstarter
    We are the CONTRIBUFORCE
    Contributor
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by XTLOPPE View Post
    Hey, im quite new to using grimoire and i cant seem to understand how to use this version. any help would be much appreciated
    You could try reading the main post?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    hi mr biney, is this the official release or just a preview?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alfernee29 View Post
    hi mr biney, is this the official release or just a preview?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gaffox For This Useful Post:

2pros1cup (03-05-2019),AntiEgg (11-13-2018),Biney (05-18-2018),nayskaesca (05-19-2018),redionas (05-26-2018)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast