Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

UPS called my grandma

so while this is not a bad thing im just wondering how they got her number? i did a logitech SE to my place, i typed the address wrong so UPS called me to confirm the right address but I was sleeping so I didnt answer, then my grandma randomly stops at my house and says she got a call from UPS asking if they can leave the package with her but she just ended up telling them my address so they will leave it here, its an expensive SE so it needs to signed.

how did they get her number? usally when this happens they just leave a note at the door saying they will try to deliver one more time and then I have to pick it up at the office.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    You think a big ass company can't easily get close families phone number from your info?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
    You think a big ass company can't easily get close families phone number from your info?
    its just weird that they wouldn't call my mom or dad or even my sister who was registered as my legal guardian for over half of minor my life. I haven't even talked to my grandma in months and she lives two towns over she just happened to be on the way to my moms for lunch so she stopped over after she got the call.

my grandma doesn't even have a smartphone so i bet her online trace is very little lol
    Last edited by thatoneguy23; 05-15-2018 at 11:57 AM.