Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Looking for an up to date MQ trainer

Although the 1.6 one works fine, perhaps someone can help me out with something newer. I'm looking for one hit kill and a way to get the paid mechas (such as the sechuplture and and skull crusher) for free ( perhaps a mecha shoplifter?) anyhow, anything would be appreciated .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    UP i know yall see this

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure DoomMQ still works for this game. I've used it. Though some SWF loading does not work. I still have the SWF loaders for the Sepulchre and for the skull crusher. Though the Dragon Mech loader still works, and it will get you the highest level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lakai View Post
    I'm pretty sure DoomMQ still works for this game. I've used it. Though some SWF loading does not work. I still have the SWF loaders for the Sepulchre and for the skull crusher. Though the Dragon Mech loader still works, and it will get you the highest level.
    I have it and it works. Can you please explain how I do these things such as load swf and get those mechs? many thanks

Thanks
    These were old SWF files that were released on another previous cheating forum before Battleon issued a cease and desist to them. Some of them are need to be modified so they will scale to level 50 which is the maximum level. But either way, they should be fun to play around with. The weapon descriptions will be whatever descriptions you had on before. They are not permanent, and do not go into your inventory.

I have uploaded an attachment of the files.They are SWF files, and are not executables. You would simply load them with the "SWF" loader already included in DoomMQ. I recommend loading the dragonguard first, and then unloading. Then load in the promotional mech (sepulchre, skullcrusher) so they scale well.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9f...da72/detection (virustotal scan)
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/wn0wv42lmg

(image and proof)
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Dab; 06-05-2018 at 03:36 PM. Reason: ce

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lakai For This Useful Post:

54fernando54 (10-02-2020),dolhacatalin (02-15-2019),stricko (05-12-2020),thewhitenigga (06-05-2018)

Thanks
    file approved provide at least two virus scans next time
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

thewhitenigga (06-05-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    These were old SWF files that were released on another previous cheating forum before Battleon issued a cease and desist to them. Some of them are need to be modified so they will scale to level 50 which is the maximum level. But either way, they should be fun to play around with. The weapon descriptions will be whatever descriptions you had on before. They are not permanent, and do not go into your inventory.

I have uploaded an attachment of the files.They are SWF files, and are not executables. You would simply load them with the "SWF" loader already included in DoomMQ. I recommend loading the dragonguard first, and then unloading. Then load in the promotional mech (sepulchre, skullcrusher) so they scale well.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9f...da72/detection (virustotal scan)
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/wn0wv42lmg

(image and proof)
    Thank you very much ! Any more swfs maybe?

Thanks
    What would you like? Also, while I was fiddling around trying to find more SWFs, I basically taught myself how to make any custom SWF loader you like. Any monster you can fight can be built with this. So, what SWF loader would you like? Give me an enemy ID or a way to fight them or whatever and I will give you the SWF loader. It's actually pretty simple. I might create a tutorial based on this, but it would likely look crappy because I'm using the base SWFs I uploaded in my previous post as a format.

EDIT: This method actually works with merge shops too. So if you have the shop ID or merge shop ID, just link me to what mech and I will create a SWF based on that. It's amazing.
    Last edited by lakai; 06-07-2018 at 01:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What would you like? Also, while I was fiddling around trying to find more SWFs, I basically taught myself how to make any custom SWF loader you like. Any monster you can fight can be built with this. So, what SWF loader would you like? Give me an enemy ID or a way to fight them or whatever and I will give you the SWF loader. It's actually pretty simple. I might create a tutorial based on this, but it would likely look crappy because I'm using the base SWFs I uploaded in my previous post as a format.

EDIT: This method actually works with merge shops too. So if you have the shop ID or merge shop ID, just link me to what mech and I will create a SWF based on that. It's amazing.
    Well , Any NG mech would be gladly accepted. The headless horseman, that lightning one and so on

Thanks
    I'll be working on it. Sneak Preview:

I'll definitely put the variants of Headless Mech and Sepulchure in there. What lightning one are you referring to? I may have more than one SWF to give given the amount of NG Mech Shops out there. I won't be any obviously underpowered mechs in there, just cool ones. If there are any that should absolutely be in this SWF, name them/link me to the mech shop id.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lakai For This Useful Post:

thewhitenigga (06-18-2018)

Thanks
    hmm very interesting

Thanks
    wow thats crazy lol