Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 135
  1. #16
    sam02170's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    I'm interested, but are there any risk since I'll be booking car rental/hotel under my name?

  2. #17
    Snowysnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by socalpax View Post
    Super interested in getting Expedia points. I've been lurking this site for a while, waiting for a travel/ hotel thread lol So finally decided to join! How do I private message you?
    Add me on IM (click on link on my thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywe View Post
    Added on IM
    Sure bro will answer asap
    Quote Originally Posted by sam02170 View Post
    I'm interested, but are there any risk since I'll be booking car rental/hotel under my name?
    I will tell you everything on IM. Just add me bro
    Last edited by Snowysnake; 06-07-2018 at 01:41 AM.

  3. #18
    socalpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I'm new here so I can't send you a private message first, it won't let me could you please send me one. Very interested!

  4. #19
    Snowysnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by socalpax View Post
    I'm new here so I can't send you a private message first, it won't let me could you please send me one. Very interested!
    Sure but you can also just Send me a message via MPGH IM chat, just click on link on my thread (,,add me here”)

  5. #20
    Alonso123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Just book my trip for next week. Will let you guys know if its legit

  6. #21
    Snowysnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonso123 View Post
    Just book my trip for next week. Will let you guys know if its legit
    Thank you for Vouch! Remember that my service is 100% legit amd proffesional. I provide ONLY high quality and fresh acccounts and I can’t guarantee 100% sucess of booking.

  7. #22
    Alonso123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hotel booked, account was closed. Money was transferred. Nothing Snowysnake could have done. You will buy the cracked account, and 95% your booking has no chance of cancellation. and the 5% happens every time. Go think.

  8. #23
    Snowysnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonso123 View Post
    Hotel booked, account was closed. Money was transferred. Nothing Snowysnake could have done. You will buy the cracked account, and 95% your booking has no chance of cancellation. and the 5% happens every time. Go think.
    Bro I sell that accounts for a long time. I have a lot of clients that buy from me accounts reguraly and books accounts every time with sucess. I’m saying to clients every time if you don’t know How to use it just don’t buy! I only tell you my recomendations but you even don’t change email on account. So you made fault I provide ONLY high quality accounts! Don’t buy if you don’t How to use it!

  9. #24
    Alonso123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    sorry it was my fault, can I have another cracked account add me on IM

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alonso123 For This Useful Post:

    Snowysnake (06-09-2018)

  11. #25
    grandmadeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    last time i use expedia, they always cancel hotel bookings.
    what's the different now?

  12. #26
    Snowysnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmadeath View Post
    last time i use expedia, they always cancel hotel bookings.
    what's the different now?
    Yea they still do this sometimes but I have another accounts that have more chance of not getting cancelled add me on IM

  13. #27
    Chips922's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The user was nice till i made the payment, after i bought it the account didnt work and i kept getting the error sorry we can’t process your booking right now please try again later. I checked the reviews on internet and the problem is on the account. I didn’t do anythng false. He just took my money and blocked now. Its not my fault DONT DEAL WITH THİS GUY.

  14. #28
    Snowysnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips922 View Post
    The user was nice till i made the payment, after i bought it the account didnt work and i kept getting the error sorry we can’t process your booking right now please try again later. I checked the reviews on internet and the problem is on the account. I didn’t do anythng false. He just took my money and blocked now. Its not my fault DONT DEAL WITH THİS GUY.
    I was talking with this user all the time very Nice. He said that he understand my TOS and I said to him before (have proofs) if he doesen’t know How to use account just don’t buy! I tell him some tips like for everyone. Account I think but I’m Not sure gets blocked by owner or Expedia because he pay with points And his credit card which was added in different country! And after that he says to me that he want return it. He said to me that account is not working it’s broke but How cracked account can be broke wtf) I was really angry because I’m abroad And I’m paying for his foolishness... AVOID BUYERS LIKE THAT READ TOS AND ONLY BUY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!!(I have proofs that I checked account before and has dedicated value of points).

  15. #29
    Chips922's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    İ didnt pay with my card it gave the same error everytime i read the comments which who got these error its because of the account gice my money

  16. #30
    Snowysnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    903
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips922 View Post
    İ didnt pay with my card it gave the same error everytime i read the comments which who got these error its because of the account gice my money
    Bro these are cracked accounts! How you can Search for this Error on internet wtf someone can have it but no in cracked accounts I said if you don’t know How to use it don’t buy I can replace it only once after some time but he gave me only 2 hours When I don’t have even acces for my computer I gave him What he pay for I didn’t guarantee sucess of booking stop spamming on my thread

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] HOTELS(DOT)COM SERVICES = ACCOUNTS/REWARDS/FREE NIGHTS/VOUCHERS/GC
    By zyrth in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-21-2018, 12:58 PM
  2. [WTB] Hotels.com / expedia and other traveling (flights, hotel tickets)
    By Buylikeboss in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2017, 07:45 AM
  3. [WTB] Travel Accounts (Airline or Hotels)
    By phil.86 in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 09:49 AM
  4. MPGH's Accounting Services
    By Mouzie in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 05:06 AM

Tags for this Thread