Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

True muslims terorists..? ...hell NO

With all due respect this is to inform the whole world, that as it is a misconecption about muslims that muslims are spreading terror all over the world in the way of suicide bombing, which all of the non muslims has named as "JIHAD", but i would like to make it very clear to all of you that islam is a religion of peace and it teaches the most peace full ways of living, ALLAH is most beloved to his creatures in this world even more then the love of 70 mothers and our beloved prophet HAZRAT MOHEMMED (S.A.W.) was the most loving & honest person which world has ever had, so how can be their followers could be terrorist

In his time he has proved himself as an unrelentless person to every one, even with non muslims and he teaches the same to muslims to be so gratefull to all.

An insurrectionist who kills a noncombatent is a guilty to islam, any kind of violence is a capital offence in the islamic laws so surley one can say that any one who is responsible for killings of innocent people is not a muslim and has denied to the words of Quran which says:

"He who kills a man is the responsible for the killing of whole man kind"

So this proofs to all those non muslims who are unaware of Islamic laws that comitting suicide bombing and spreading terror by killing innocent people is the denial of basic laws of Islam.

Offcourse there are some people using term of JIHAD for comitting these attacks but they are totaly unaware of the real soul of JIHAD and they are really abusing Islam by making this missperception that muslims are terrorist.

So, basically what I am trying to do by this letter is to reduce the stress among muslims and other religions and would love to clear that muslims are not terrorist

So please in the name of these few unaweared muslims dont regard all the muslims as terrorist.

FAQ :

What the fk is Jihad?

answer :

Its a mentaly fight against Iblies or how you call it ''Lucifer'' like if you get the feeling of doing something bad and you tell yourself to not do it. But those stupid terrorist use the name of muslims to kill people and they call their fight ''jihad'' but jihad is a fight against Iblies/Lucifer and the Djinn/Fallen Angels

Theres one more thing I would like to say to you all :

The true Muslims do also believe in Jesus , They believe hes also a messenger of god they dont believe hes a son of god.
    they also believe that Jesus will come back at judgement day to fight with The antichrist/Dajjal..

So live in peace together people
    No , Im not a spy from Z8Games.

Thanks
    we dont care muslims are scums

Thanks
    Cool story bro. BTW if you live for Peace AND Freedom then GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES! Love all true jews, hate Zionist jews.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    1. # of Muslim terrorists significantly larger than any other religious group
    2. Terrorism in the Muslim-World has the largest support among the population of any religious extremist group
    Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World - Pew Research Center
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    repeat thread.......
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Z8Games View Post
    With all due respect this is to inform the whole world, that as it is a misconecption about muslims that muslims are spreading terror all over the world in the way of suicide bombing, which all of the non muslims has named as "JIHAD", but i would like to make it very clear to all of you that islam is a religion of peace and it teaches the most peace full ways of living, ALLAH is most beloved to his creatures in this world even more then the love of 70 mothers and our beloved prophet HAZRAT MOHEMMED (S.A.W.) was the most loving & honest person which world has ever had, so how can be their followers could be terrorist

In his time he has proved himself as an unrelentless person to every one, even with non muslims and he teaches the same to muslims to be so gratefull to all.

An insurrectionist who kills a noncombatent is a guilty to islam, any kind of violence is a capital offence in the islamic laws so surley one can say that any one who is responsible for killings of innocent people is not a muslim and has denied to the words of Quran which says:

"He who kills a man is the responsible for the killing of whole man kind"

So this proofs to all those non muslims who are unaware of Islamic laws that comitting suicide bombing and spreading terror by killing innocent people is the denial of basic laws of Islam.

Offcourse there are some people using term of JIHAD for comitting these attacks but they are totaly unaware of the real soul of JIHAD and they are really abusing Islam by making this missperception that muslims are terrorist.

So, basically what I am trying to do by this letter is to reduce the stress among muslims and other religions and would love to clear that muslims are not terrorist

So please in the name of these few unaweared muslims dont regard all the muslims as terrorist.

FAQ :

What the fk is Jihad?

answer :

Its a mentaly fight against Iblies or how you call it ''Lucifer'' like if you get the feeling of doing something bad and you tell yourself to not do it. But those stupid terrorist use the name of muslims to kill people and they call their fight ''jihad'' but jihad is a fight against Iblies/Lucifer and the Djinn/Fallen Angels

Theres one more thing I would like to say to you all :

The true Muslims do also believe in Jesus , They believe hes also a messenger of god they dont believe hes a son of god.
    they also believe that Jesus will come back at judgement day to fight with The antichrist/Dajjal..

So live in peace together people
    With thanks for the explanation clear and certain. Acd and that thanks to God first, and the presence of beloved Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is the number of Muslims Ge 1.57 billion Muslims the world

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    1. # of Muslim terrorists significantly larger than any other religious group
    2. Terrorism in the Muslim-World has the largest support among the population of any religious extremist group
    Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World - Pew Research Center

You Kill one another and accuse it to Islam so!!!! It's politics, a despicable inhuman by ... Go To your head of the snake Mr: Bush he the first official maker of these events and the real and Intec know. He was head of the snake

The Truth

YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th

YouTube - Evidence that George W. Bush had advanced knowledge of 9-11

YouTube - Evidence that George W. Bush had advanced knowledge of 9-11

YouTube - The pentagon was not hit by a airliner. See for yourself

YouTube - NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - SENSITIVE INFORMATION

YouTube - 9/11: ATTACK ON THE PENTAGON - TRAILER

YouTube - 911 Case Study: Pentagon Flight 77

YouTube - The truth about what happened on september 11 WTC

YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

YouTube - 9/11 Inside Job - The Most Damning Evidence Yet!

YouTube - September 11, 9/11 Pentagon Truth + Flight 93 Pictures and Radio Transmission + Proof and Evidence

YouTube - Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack

YouTube - 911 Loose Change (full-length)

YouTube - Loose Change 2nd Edition (Full)

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Says 9/11 Was A Controlled Demolition 04/02/08

I Will Give You More Reports after

And now whwt do you think: Who is the terrorist?
    Muslims or Masons
    Make your mind and your heart that govern justly, not hate Muslims , Muslims Have Clean Hands From 11 September

Watch out for your words

New Muslim

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ah conspiracy theorist, they are probably the easiest to prove wrong, but the hardest to admit that they are wrong.

Welp, dillers, all your info=invalid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock80s View Post
    And you are a ****** .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    yea muslims arent terrorist thats just someof them makin the religion look bad

Thanks
    The difference between us and you, Christians live among Muslims under the rule of Islam, Treat them like our brothers , As for you the qualities of murder and treachery. Be patient until we occupy your country again, Muslim does not kill man, woman, child, or cut a tree, But you do it, You are not a religion for you and vice exercising with one another and homosexual and you do all that is contrary to the fact that you are human pariahs,
    If you want more of this talk!!!
    I am ready for you .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by dillers View Post
    The difference between us and you, Christians live among Muslims under the rule of Islam, Treat them like our brothers , As for you the qualities of murder and treachery. Be patient until we occupy your country again, Muslim does not kill man, woman, child, or cut a tree, But you do it, You are not a religion for you and vice exercising with one another and homosexual and you do all that is contrary to the fact that you are human pariahs,
    If you want more of this talk!!!
    I am ready for you .
    Don't kill women and children? (insert graphic violence pics here)

Sounds like someone isn't right in the head.

"Its all your fault, you dirty christians."

Pretty much from a perspective of someone who doesn't know shit.

ĐŏпŦ ҚĬŁŁ ₥Ễ, ฿ỈŦ©Ĥ!!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock80s View Post
    And You Suck My Dick
    Surprise Buttsex :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    because "suck my dick" is really going to affect someone who thinks your scum.