Thanks

What to do with points?

I have 10 thousand Artix Points that I have acquired through legitimate means. (I did ******s and paid ******s using a VCC and made sure I got every single bit of proof that I did them. I even got charged on the cards, lmao.) I'm soon to have 12000 AQ points and am looking for the best game that I could have fun with and to still cheat with. Adventure Quest Worlds looks good with an active cheating community. I was gonna just buy Star Captain on Mechquest and buy lots of Mechs but the game is dead, so there's really no point. So I'm looking for the 12000 12 month membership package for Adventure Quest Worlds. Worth it? Lots of fun things to do in the game?

Thanks
    do it, the game is "fun" and it's the best game from AE, just do the questline from the chaos saga etc and use the bots for almost anything else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by lakai View Post
    I have 10 thousand Artix Points that I have acquired through legitimate means. (I did ******s and paid ******s using a VCC and made sure I got every single bit of proof that I did them. I even got charged on the cards, lmao.) I'm soon to have 12000 AQ points and am looking for the best game that I could have fun with and to still cheat with. Adventure Quest Worlds looks good with an active cheating community. I was gonna just buy Star Captain on Mechquest and buy lots of Mechs but the game is dead, so there's really no point. So I'm looking for the 12000 12 month membership package for Adventure Quest Worlds. Worth it? Lots of fun things to do in the game?
    Make an account, level it up, then you can buy the membership.
    There is no really restriction in it, its just you're gonna get bullied because of low-level yet premium member. still your decision, just a suggestion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I did the same thing. I got a new account and Upgraded it from level 1. Farming is a breeze because you have access to some good Legend classes as well as /honorhall and /nightmare to farm easy CP, gold, and EXP. Rep farming is much less grindy and daily quests are everywhere. There's legend-only stroylines and shortcuts. YOu might enjoy the game since it does have a lot of storyline lore to get through over the years.

Get the 12-month membership + 7000AC, and add 5000 extra AC for 5 more dollars. Good deal. Or, if you want more AC's and less membership, then get the 3 month + 6000 AC for 24.95, and spend the rest on the 12000 AC pakcga because you get an extra 6000 for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Assuming MQ and DF aren't getting updated anytime soon, go for AQW.
    Btw, any way to get those points for cheap?

Thanks
    I did AExtras and used a vcc with a small amount of funds authorized on them. I had to take screenshots for every single offer, organize them in a "you can't refute the fact that I did this offer", and literally spent real money (like $1 or so each offer), and even then, they tried to argue with me. There is no known exploit for points, you just have to do offers if you really want a substantial amount. The thing is, they denied me multiple times before even giving me the points. It was incessantly annoying. You also have to word it a certain way if you want them to accept it, so not sure I'd recommend. But it did beat spending real life money. I only spent ~$5 vs the $105 it would have taken to buy all those points.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I did AExtras and used a vcc with a small amount of funds authorized on them. I had to take screenshots for every single offer, organize them in a "you can't refute the fact that I did this offer", and literally spent real money (like $1 or so each offer), and even then, they tried to argue with me. There is no known exploit for points, you just have to do offers if you really want a substantial amount. The thing is, they denied me multiple times before even giving me the points. It was incessantly annoying. You also have to word it a certain way if you want them to accept it, so not sure I'd recommend. But it did beat spending real life money. I only spent ~$5 vs the $105 it would have taken to buy all those points.
    How long did it take?

- - - Updated - - -

To get all those points

- - - Updated - - -

I swear the last time I looked at those AExtras BS I just got a bunch of scams and then gave up