Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
    why do people keep putting that hideous glow on items? when you get one of the best items it's not a linear gradient that should be greeting you
    well, a lot of people like it.
    I personally don't (in fact, I even removed the black outline that every texture has (chars, items, objects, etc) and made it look like how textures looked when RotMG was just a little baby)
    aka like this https://imgur.com/Fp9EWKB (old pic of realm, not my pserv, but that's obvious rofl)

Only glow i added to my server at all is character glow for 8/8 characters

not big/hard edits, but like everyone been saying, its the little changes that people like

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SeXZeFPS View Post
    Is this the obfuscated client?
    pretty sure that's just 123.5.1 client that hes been working on for a while and just been adding necessary features to make it look like prods (tabs, stacks, etc)
    Last edited by Riigged; 07-01-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    well, a lot of people like it.
    I personally don't (in fact, I even removed the black outline that every texture has (chars, items, objects, etc) and made it look like how textures looked when RotMG was just a little baby)
    aka like this https://imgur.com/Fp9EWKB (old pic of realm, not my pserv, but that's obvious rofl)

Only glow i added to my server at all is character glow for 8/8 characters

not big/hard edits, but like everyone been saying, its the little changes that people like

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure that's just 123.5.1 client that hes been working on for a while and just been adding necessary features to make it look like prods (tabs, stacks, etc)
    If so hella unfortunate xd, the obfuscated 123.5.1 is hella retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ya but if you've been using it since it came out, its 2 easy 2 work with by now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Most likely the prod AS3 client (though even that is pretty obfuscated, but not so much), I doubt anyone would go through the pain of porting the features over to an older client

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr For This Useful Post:

DevilRotMG (07-01-2018),lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn (07-01-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Is this the obfuscated client?
    What?

//10chars

- - - Updated - - -

This is not the 123.5.1 client. This is the 27.7.x2 AS3 client DECA released.

- - - Updated - - -

ya but if you've been using it since it came out, its 2 easy 2 work with by now
    It's not though. The client has tons of bugs, it's heavily obfuscated. It's not very stable compared to new client sources, so working with it would be a waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really think you know what you are talking about here. As far as I know from previous conversations with you, you barely know what the 123.5.1 client source is and what makes it such a unneeded client source theese days. Back before we had a new client source for a prod client, it was the most stable and most optimal client source to work with, not that it was a good source, but it was better than most others, and now the prod client sources we've gotten from deca has taken its place.

I do want to say, that I've thought and partially still do; that it is a nice source, and I've been working with it alot! I also know that Kithio and his team/friends spent alot of time getting it to work, so yeah, respect to them and the source, but it is not very optimal and defnitely not worth working with, in my oppinion (Atleast not if you are going for a vanilla build)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody77 View Post
    Most likely the prod AS3 client (though even that is pretty obfuscated, but not so much), I doubt anyone would go through the pain of porting the features over to an older client
    It is yes. It is the version 27.7.X2.
    Me and my friend took the time to deobfuscate the entire client. You are right that it is a pain, since, the parts of the client that has remained obfuscated, is things such as local variables and undefined variables, that also gives you around 280-320 warnings on build/compiling.

We assigned all variables and refactored all the local variables. Things such as 'local_1' and '_arg_1'.

It's a pain, but its worth it
    Last edited by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn; 07-01-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary View Post
    This is not the 123.5.1 client. This is the 27.7.x2 AS3 client DECA released.
    nigga I can pull up 20 quotes right now from you saying how much you love the 123.5.1 source xD
    that's why I assumed that's the source you were using lmao, you always talk ab it (or used to at least)
    and i do know at one point you did add the features i mentioned to 123.5.1 source, pretty sure u did it to regnum with V and slend or whoever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Me and my friend took the time to deobfuscate the entire client. You are right that it is a pain, since, the parts of the client that has remained obfuscated, is things such as local variables and undefined variables, that also gives you around 280-320 warnings on build/compiling.

We assigned all variables and refactored all the local variables. Things such as 'local_1' and '_arg_1'.

It's a pain, but its worth it
    It is very much worth it. I've been doing that on the RotF client for a while now, essentially refactoring anything that I stumble across, it is a lot though - very time consuming, and if you actually got it all done and dusted already, then very nice job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    It is very much worth it. I've been doing that on the RotF client for a while now, essentially refactoring anything that I stumble across, it is a lot though - very time consuming, and if you actually got it all done and dusted already, then very nice job
    Can't you auto refactor everything though?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks. The most satisfying part, is when you are done with actually assigning variables, so you get 0 warnings on build. It builds hella lot faster and there is 0 warnings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
    Can't you auto refactor everything though?
    Yeah you could but it would end up as nonsense. Auto refactoring is very faulty (most times) and ends up giving variables names that makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

nigga I can pull up 20 quotes right now from you saying how much you love the 123.5.1 source xD
    that's why I assumed that's the source you were using lmao, you always talk ab it (or used to at least)
    and i do know at one point you did add the features i mentioned to 123.5.1 source, pretty sure u did it to regnum with V and slend or whoever
    As I mentioned 123.5.1 was a good source of its time, and it is to respected due to the hard work that went into it. At the time I used it, it was the best client source available so yeah. You can pull up those quotes but it wouldn't change anything. 27.7.X2 is still what I use lol.

And no.... I never even implemented close to the same implementations as the 27.7.X2 client feature.
    You must've been living under a rock if you think somebody is still doing vanilla servers witht he 123.5.1build client xD]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks. The most satisfying part, is when you are done with actually assigning variables, so you get 0 warnings on build. It builds hella lot faster and there is 0 warnings.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you could but it would end up as nonsense. Auto refactoring is very faulty (most times) and ends up giving variables names that makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

As I mentioned 123.5.1 was a good source of its time, and it is to respected due to the hard work that went into it. At the time I used it, it was the best client source available so yeah. You can pull up those quotes but it wouldn't change anything. 27.7.X2 is still what I use lol.

And no.... I never even implemented close to the same implementations as the 27.7.X2 client feature.
    You must've been living under a rock if you think somebody is still doing vanilla servers witht he 123.5.1build client xD]
    lmao I have been living under a rock because I myself am still using it D
    pc broke forever ago (hence why I haven't posted in a looong time and then started posting again just recently) just came back and still goin old school bb
    and u r telling me u didn't add skins, backpacks, stacks, etc. to Regnum with V and slender?? or am I tripping about that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn (07-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    and u r telling me u didn't add skins, backpacks, stacks, etc. to Regnum with V and slender?? or am I tripping about that
    Yes I guess you are. We added consumeable skins (not prod accurate), we did NOT add backpacks, neither 'Stacks' which I assume means the HP/MP potion tab slots. We had no prod accurate features added in after what comes with the initial source. The stat tabs was not accurate either. Not the right shape and the still had tooltips on the stattext. I think you should look up Regnum again, if this is what you remember.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes I guess you are. We added consumeable skins (not prod accurate), we did NOT add backpacks, neither 'Stacks' which I assume means the HP/MP potion tab slots. We had no prod accurate features added in after what comes with the initial source. The stat tabs was not accurate either. Not the right shape and the still had tooltips on the stattext. I think you should look up Regnum again, if this is what you remember.
    idk I felt like you guys added a lot of prod related features to regnum :P was a long time ago tho so memory being foggy wouldn't surprise me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
    Going a little bit off-topic, huh guys?
    Just having a friendly talk about old days. Still rotmg, so it's not totally irelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

idk I felt like you guys added a lot of prod related features to regnum :P was a long time ago tho so memory being foggy wouldn't surprise me
    I understand. It was a great project, and it seemed very prod like at that time because we were all trying to get our server as prod accurate as possible :P Then FSoD released, and we all realised we werent even close.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
    Going a little bit off-topic, huh guys?
    fuck yo centering already centered looking mudda fuggin sprites
    jk <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12