Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KekKing View Post

Again, it's fucking obvious you're a Jew.
    I understood what's your point of view but THE FUCKING POINT WAS THAT HITLER DIDN'T KILL AS MANY PEOPLE AS OTHER DICTATORS / COUNTRIES.
    You're fucking stupid, can't you understand that, I literally repeated it over and over again but all you gotta say is that I'm an idiot for my belief.
    And no, don't criticize Romania lol, your country is shit too, I won't argue that Romania is shit, it is, but UK is planning to leave the European Union just because they are selfish, I'd rather live here than there.
    And no, Hitler didn't kill christians.
    He killed some jews, not all of them were Christian Jews from Jerusalem they were a migrating culture.
    And as you say , immigrants coming to UK to ruin it, jews came to Germany to ruin it, every country wanted them to form their own shithole called Jerusalem, that's why they have a country now and that's why Hitler only departed them at the beginning.
    Again, inform before talking shit to me kiddo. K thanks.
    The point is your saying he did nothing wrong because other people did worse things in history ? That is the stupidest argument i have ever heard.

Your argument is basically I can kill groups of people I do not like in my country. Lol that is wrong, that logic is what has lead to deaths of millions of people across the world of all different races. You need to grow up.

Should I go out an rape one women, when court it tell the judge i did nothing wrong as serial rapists have done it to 20+ women, I will also tell the judge i did nothing wrong as the Women was Romanian and i do not like Romanian's so it is OK. Good logic.

Yes i had the miss fortunate of staying in Bucharest, I left as soon as possible what a shit hole. LOL UK is way nicer. 400,000 Romanians disagree who all came here. Half just come to be Prossies, what a great country.

You obviously live in some Shithole and need some group to blame for your miss fortune, Neo Nazi Brain washed. Its always the lowest common demonstrator believe such things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeds View Post
    The point is your saying he did nothing wrong because other people did worse things in history ? That is the stupidest argument i have ever heard.

Your argument is basically I can kill groups of people I do not like in my country. Lol that is wrong, that logic is what has lead to deaths of millions of people across the world of all different races. You need to grow up.

Should I go out an rape one women, when court it tell the judge i did nothing wrong as serial rapists have done it to 20+ women, I will also tell the judge i did nothing wrong as the Women was Romanian and i do not like Romanian's so it is OK. Good logic.

Yes i had the miss fortunate of staying in Bucharest, I left as soon as possible what a shit hole. LOL UK is way nicer. 400,000 Romanians disagree who all came here. Half just come to be Prossies, what a great country.

You obviously live in some Shithole and need some group to blame for your miss fortune, Neo Nazi Brain washed. Its always the lowest common demonstrator believe such things.
    Again, please inform yourself, you're literally dry stupid.
    Ever heard of Zionism, ever heard of khazar people?
    Don't think so.
    Again, MY POINT WASN'T THAT JEWS OR OTHER GROUPS OF PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED.
    My point of view in all my fucking replies was that other dictators/countries killed more people.
    I SAID THAT IT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY HITLER, OOO THAT GUY THAT KILLED 6 MILLION JEWS.
    But nobody says bad shit about UK that killed 10-11 million Indians, it's just unfair.
    Again, you're fucking stupid, I explained to you again what was my point, if you don't get it this time, then I give the fuck up.
    At least Romania didn't kill 10 million people I guess.
    And I've been to London too.
    Full of obese ******s and drunktards, best country may I say.
    Pretty good advices I suppose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    America is least safest country in the world, people constantly arguing without any sources is more or less in a denial and so in love with their "worlds biggest country" - how about look how many people are dying based of not having medical insurances because of how many FAT people the country itself consists? Let's not forget how some of the most loved celebrities have died because people have been jealous of their success, and how many people visit someones home while not being invited to their place like at all, let's not forget about the hate crime (and/or racist crime, call it whatever) and how many people they have jailed over the years because x someone raped someone else, z someone has killed someone while they have an ability to live their lives in ten fold even if it is in prison), Americans Prisons are filled with more crime than those people have been able to get back to the society, y'all can argue oh so much, but facts are there and I feel like some of you meat heads really need some fucking reality check rather than sitting in MPGH all day, talk shit out of your ass and favoring your shitty ass country that has been more in debt compare to any of the other countries in the world, and they are NOT able to come out of that themselves, talk about being a fucking business country, a business country wouldn't be in-dept, they would get themselves out of it, and let's not forget what happened in the STATES before the Great World War 2 where US was HIT WITH THE MOST DISGUSTING great depression which hit NA during 1929-1931... so yeah, what a great economically stable fucking country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_..._United_States
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Guns dont kill people. People kill people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    & Whats america doing..

Thanks

Again, please inform yourself, you're literally dry stupid.
    Ever heard of Zionism, ever heard of khazar people?
    Don't think so.
    Again, MY POINT WASN'T THAT JEWS OR OTHER GROUPS OF PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED.
    My point of view in all my fucking replies was that other dictators/countries killed more people.
    I SAID THAT IT ANNOYS ME BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY HITLER, OOO THAT GUY THAT KILLED 6 MILLION JEWS.
    But nobody says bad shit about UK that killed 10-11 million Indians, it's just unfair.
    Again, you're fucking stupid, I explained to you again what was my point, if you don't get it this time, then I give the fuck up.
    At least Romania didn't kill 10 million people I guess.
    And I've been to London too.
    Full of obese ******s and drunktards, best country may I say.
    Hahahaha tilted, ANGRY CAPS. LOLOLOLOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeds View Post
    Hahahaha tilted, ANGRY CAPS. LOLOLOLOL
    No.
    I do get easily mad.
    But I caps locked for you to understand easier.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

No.
    I do get easily mad.
    But I caps locked for you to understand easier.
    There is no reason to get mad over someone who you don't know, never seen and stuff, lol
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Miralijar View Post

There is no reason to get mad over someone who you don't know, never seen and stuff, lol
    I didn't get mad at him.
    I just stated that generally, I get mad easily.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123