Thread: Apocalypse 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Apocalypse 2012

I read some really wierd stuff on internet that the apocalypse has been predicted by some Mayan to happen 21st december 2012 cause thats when some planet-sun-idk stuff is going to complete its circle which lasted 26000 years (it says this many years on one site).In other hand Nostradamus predicted WW3 to happen in 2012.The War is going to be Religion based.The 1st signs of War are when USA and UK attacked Iran/Iraq.The 21 12 2012 is marked as beginning of new era.here's what i found on one site
    2012 Unlimited philosophy

1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge change or shift in consciousness and reality perception.

2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to be revealed.

3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.

4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to us, as co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization we want now.

5. The Mayans also say that by 2012-
    - we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
    - we will have gone beyond time and money.
    - we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
    - Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
    - Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy. (Hunab Ku)
    "Everbody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it" - Extraterrestrial Earth Mission.

6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours. Another intrepetation is - we, or rather Consciousness have been down this same road seven times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The same amount of Creation is paced 20 times tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is not "time" but Creation itself that is accelerating. (see Mayan Calendar Central)

8. During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc.

9. Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love, follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion or "burning inner desire." Go with the flow.

10. Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life. We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgemental ones.

11. Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information being presented to you? What is "their" real agenda? Is it a case of problem*reaction*solution? Do "they" create a problem so that "we" react and ask for a fix, then "they" offer their solution? The "solution is what "they" really wanted in the first place.

12. Remember almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events" are planned by some agency or other. Despite this, it is a very exciting time to be alive!
    The truth shall set you free!
    Do u think that End Of World is going to happen 21 12 2012? Google "21 12 2012" "apocalypse 2012" and related stuff to this and u will see what am i talking about

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    O_o end of world
    2-22-2122
    end of world =/

Thanks
    Crop circles apparently made by aliens used the ching chong calender to tell scientists that the world was going to en 2021. So i believe you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    many theories on "when the world will end" all turned out to be bullshit. i don't see why this isn't bullshit either. -.-

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    i didnt predicted this i only found this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Why do people come up with these "theories" that the world is going to end the theories havn't actually being proven and they never will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    They are not theories.

Theories are time tested and have been around for hundreds of years without rejection.

This is completely unproven whatsoever.

Besides if you believe this why are you wasting your life talking about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    They are not theories.

Theories are time tested and have been around for hundreds of years without rejection.

I don't believe it i was just sharing my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    They are not theories.

a theory can be used the signify an opinion and it isn't always based on mere facts.

this is what wikipedia said:

-It is not required to be consistent with true descriptions of reality

-In science, a theory is a mathematical or logical explanation, or a testable model of the manner of interaction of a set of natural phenomena, capable of predicting future occurrences or observations of the same kind...
    the word theory is synonymous to the word hypothesis and a hypothesis can be proven right or wrong.

the asnwer to your question - to scare others.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 08-26-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    a theory can be used the signify an opinion and it isn't always based on mere facts.

this is what wikipedia said:

the word theory is synonymous to the word hypothesis and a hypothesis can be proven right or wrong.

the asnwer to your question - to scare others.
    Wel I call bull shit on Wikipedia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I call bullshit on this end of the world thing .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    No, theories are theories, just as the name states. It's not factual, it's not proof till it's passed the scientific method, which is probably what you are confusing theorem with theory.

Anyhow, it's interesting, because I was reading this article about the Earth's magnetic field is flipping a month ago, and should finish by 2012, and how we are all screwed. Coincidentally, I thought about the Mayan calendar, and the dates matched. Now before that, I didn't believe anything about that Mayan calendar shit, but after reading that astronomy article, which mentioned NOTHING about the Mayan calendar, it felt more than coincidental. I'm not saying I believe the Mayan Calendar BS, because it can be interpreted any way you want it to, but I'm sure as hell going to give it a second look before I just dismiss it as BS. :/

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I saw this on the Travel channel about a year ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Why was it on the Travel Channel...

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    i asked my friends and they said they knew about this Apocalypse thing and they believe on it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast