Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 210th Edition

210th Edition - July 11th, 2018

Snapple Fact: Slugs have four noses.

- A new Battlefield minion is required. If you meet the requirements, please feel free to apply here!

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current section: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Eoch
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Hell_Demon
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Nyaro
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Game Hacking Team JR
    [MPGH]js1337
    [MPGH]dreek1
    [MPGH]KMWTW
    [MPGH]lemonke
    [MPGH]Vilhena.

Hot Threads:

Four Boys Rescued From Thai Cave But Others Still Wait
    The Thai Cave story has shocked everybody and while it seemed like it won’t be until months that these children are rescued, it seems like there is some hope because four boys have been rescued from the cave but the rest still wait.
    According to the head of operations of this operation, the operation is still ongoing and while 4 boys have been rescued, 8 others still await. Nonetheless, the operation is going quite smoothly and there is hope that the rest will be out soon too.
    All of the four boys that have been rescued were in good health. The mission to rescue the others has been put on halt for the next 10 hours because the air tanks have to be changed.
    The effort to rescue the first four was put through because the rescuers wanted to go ahead with the operation on Sunday because there were concerns of the water in the cave rising. The next phase of rescuing will start on Monday morning.
    Previously, it had been raining cats and dogs and that is why rescuers could not rescue the children up until now. However, now, they took advantage of the break and decided to go ahead with the mission anyway.
    As of now, a team of about 90 expert divers, with 40 from Thailand and then 50 from overseas are trying hard to rescue the 12 children that were trapped in a cave. Experienced divers are also facing difficulties to get through to the children. The cave route has been well sought after and well observed so that the divers know what to do when they get there. For them, one of the most difficult parts is to go through the T Junction where the divers have to take off their air tanks in order to make their way through.
    Aged between 11 to 17 years, the boys were found trapped in the cave when they were on a trip with their coach. It was first being said that it might take months to rescue these children but it seems like operations are half way through and about 4 boys have already been rescued.
    The delay in rescue operations was being speculated because of the rainy season but yesterday, they still went through the first round of operations because it was felt that the upcoming rains might flood the cave more. This would lower chances of rescue.
    As the operations continue tomorrow, we will find out how many more children get rescued.

Overwatch's Pink Mercy raises nearly $13 million for breast cancer research
    Back in May, Overwatch added its first paid skin for Mercy selling for $15, which is rather high for a skin but players didn't hesitate to buy it along with related t-shirts. All of the sales profits will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Blizzard has just announced that the drive has raised more than $12.7 Million, which shows the gaming community willingness to shell out for a good cause. "BCRF does critical work every single day to support women’s health and develop new research and strategies for preventing, treating, and curing breast cancer, and we’re proud to make this contribution to their efforts," Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime said. Blizzard said this is the largest donation from a corporate partner in a single year in BCRF's history.

https://www.pcgamer.com/overwatchs-pink-mercy-raises-nearly-dollar13-million-for-breast-cancer-research/

Box-Office Revenue On Pace for Best Summer Since 2013
    As of recently, Hollywood closed out a record sale of six billion dollars in movie tickets for the second quarter. This puts them on pace for its highest amount of sales since 2013. Other statistics include a domestic summer revenue of two billion dollars as of June 26th, having 1.2 of the two billion come from Walt Disney. Also, "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" is the current top-grossing movie and is expected to bring over one billion dollars in ticket sales by the end of the week, 60 million from last weekend alone. Next on the list, "Incredibles 2" has also brought a cumulative 646.8 million dollars from its three weeks of release. There is no doubt that the ongoing dispute between Walt Disney and Comcast over Twenty-First Century Fox's assets and the massive amount of successive blockbusters since the start of 2018 are the leading causes of the skyrocketing summer box office.

Why England Must Stop World's Best Midfielder to Reach World Cup Final

In the World Cup semifinal between England and Croatia, they must be prepared to defeat Luka Modric to win the match, the best midfielder in the world according to Jermaine Jenas, a former teammate of Luka Modric. Luka Modric is considered such a great midfielder not only because of the way he uses the different parts of his body to play football, but also his personality and his interactions with fellow teammates. Throughout Luka's years of playing football, he has always strived to encourage fellow teammates to achieve during matches, and he often acted as the "hype-man" of the team. He has also always appeared passionate about football, and he would always continuously improve in order to lead his team to victory. He's also very good at maneuvering around players, and he has great skill in surpassing the defensive of the other team when trying to score a goal, and he is also considered to be very balanced in terms of his skills. In addition, he also handles pressure well, and even under the most drastic circumstances, he will continue to achieve and strive for better plays. He truly seems as the one hardest player for the England team to deal with, and England's team must bring out the best in all of their players in order to win the match.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44690594

Intel's CEO Problem Is It's Board

Tech companies have been going through a lot of CEOs of late. Prior to its split, HP had a revolving door for CEOs with mistake after mistake. Yahoo's board kept making choices that made things worse, Uber's CEO almost took the company under (granted, he was a founder), and CEOs fired for ethical lapses jumped a whopping 36 percent. Intel's CEO was fired for an ethical lapse (1-6 Enderle). A lot of Tech companies are struggling to keep CEO's in office for longer periods of times these days. And while it can be the CEO's fault in certain situations there are also boards that are involved in many of these cases. Recently CEO Brian Krzanich "resigned," or would've been removed from office due to relations with an employee. This was deemed inappropriate and was reflecting in the companies revenue and stock pips. Since this is the second firing of an Intel CEO in a relatively brief period, it brings the board itself into question. However, the stats on CEO behavior show this isn't just an Intel problem but rather a global one. Board members increasingly have been choosing to not do their jobs (14 Enderle). All in all I don't know how many of you heard this but this is a huge problem for Intel currently. They need to get a new CEO who's appropriate and leads the company into the right direction.

https://www.technewsworld.acom/story/Intels-CEO-Problem-Is-Its-Board-85427.html

Trump’s Supreme Court nominee decided against net neutrality and for NSA surveillance
    So after Judge Anthony Kennedy retired recently, Trump decided to elect Brett Kavanaugh. Some thought this would be a sign of distress because what would this new Judge want exactly? What are his viewpoint? Well turns out one of the biggest issues people don't want, removal of net neutrality, Kavanaugh doesn't support. He also went on record to say that net neutrality is a threat to first amendment, which is absurd. One of the senators, Chuck Schumer said on twitter that he suspects that he Kavanaugh is being bought out by people with powerful interest and he doesn't actually care or support what we the people want as Americans. Another thing Kavanaugh wrote is that he actually supports NSA movement of surveillance efforts and it's for the protection of the American people. Soon as Kavanaugh gets made an judge(not like he is not already) he will be a part of some major changes, and from the looks of his viewpoints most of those changes are not going to supported by the people. Forget the matter of support, they are downright going to hurt the people. As we stand right now, net neutrality is a thing of the past, unless some major changes are made or if the people voice their opinion like a lions roar.

Another excellent CS:GO release from a well-known hacker OfficerX; features a very aesthetically pleasing menu and tons of customizable features. OfficerX has over 50+ well known releases and just came out with another great hack for CounterStrike: Global Offensive with a very extensive list of features including Triggerbot, ESP, Chams, Scripts for Bunnyhopping, Chat Spam, Clan Tag Changer, and many more scripts/hacks to give you that competitive edge on every match. Many of the features whether it be Triggerbot, Chams, or the Skin Changers are completely customizable to your satisfaction. The scripts in the Misc tab work great for trolling your matches whether it be Clantag spamming, Bunnyhopping, Chat spam, or Fake Lagging. At the time of its release, The hack is undetected but as we all know hacking comes at a risk, and the more obvious you are with the hacks, the sooner you will be banned. CS:GO has a player report feature which lets other players report you, so if you are suspicious it is highly likely that a player will report you so as always be careful if you plan to stay unbanned.
    Thread

Cops Find 82 Grams Of Drugs In Suspect’s Vagina
    A Wisconsin woman is facing felony drug charges after police said they found about 82 grams of drugs in her vagina. Desiree Webster, 20, was arrested June 25 in Shawano after police pulled over the 1997 Monte Carlo she was driving. Her companion, 39-year-old Jaral McCollum, a convicted drug dealer, was also in the car, according to The Smoking Gun. Officers pulled over the car after getting a tip that McCollum might be selling heroin, cocaine, marijuana, meth and other drugs. Police said McCollum’s M.O. was to travel with a woman who would slip the drugs into her vagina if police stopped them. A police dog showed particular interest in the driver’s seat, where Webster had been sitting at the time of the stop, according to local station WBAY-TV. After a corrections officer performed a strip search on Webster, she suggested there was something hidden in her vagina. A CT scan of Webster’s pelvic area taken at a hospital showed something that looked like a plastic bag that was about the size of a human fist. Emergency room doctor Ryan Murphy told the station it’s not uncommon for drug dealers to smuggle contraband inside various orifices. “It’s common that you would see them inside of condoms, inside of bags, inside of Saran wrap. People try to get creative, and they try to pack as much as they can into a very small container, and it’s very common to actually see these containers or transport devices rupture,” Murphy said. Officers said they found nearly 82 grams of drugs inside Webster.

Breakdown:

• 36.67 grams of coke
    • 14.72 grams of meth
    • 27.80 grams of synthetic weed
    • Six MDMA (Ecstasy) pills
    • 1.26 grams of marijuana

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Arrow
      • Versa
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • bou
    • Gaming News
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Eternity
      • Organized Chaos
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Sean
      • WeakHands
    • Media News
      • kiwi5
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • aku
    • Interviewers
      • Hentai
      • Trol553
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 07-11-2018 at 08:00 AM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (07-11-2018),Gravity (07-15-2018),[MPGH]Hova (07-11-2018),laikan892 (07-12-2018),Not Officer (07-12-2018),Ticherhaz (07-13-2018),wizardshogwarts (07-13-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    read it and wept

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    the future looks bleak

Thanks
    Thanx you nice perfect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    homophobia here
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    homophobia here
    awoo :3 im gay what about me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post

awoo :3 im gay what about me
    no ur just a cs lmao
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    I am in news, yay

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    That chick that got arrested looks kinda cute
    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quality is actually better than I expected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Interesting news edition, especially the WTF story!

Glad to be able to read this again, keep up the good work!
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Finally a nice hack of the week! I miss the old times where i got mentioned (with the @)

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    watch the latest pewnews, youtube favorite show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    how do download it? o.O

Thanks
    quality news c: