Thread: Dota 2 hax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Dota 2 hax

Hello there!! How ya doing all ?

Want to ask few stuff and for advice sort of))

1) I played today 2 matches (ranked) and had enemy party of 3 peeps 2 games in a row ( not a big stuff happens when u search a game in a same region) everything what made me angry about first game is the creep stop at start (I was playing mid) the enemy hero who played mid stopped creeps for '''''' long time ( yeah i thought skill ) but stuff got more intense after the enemy hero always knew team position courier route and so on which is impossible cuz they had 0 support in a team and end game result profs that enemy team bought only one courier and not a single ward for entire 47 min of the game, soo they just raped us, when one of us jungle and rest is far that 3 peeps kill him (not a big deal yeah he tp to shrine and after few second enemy comes and kills ) i thought yeah there were looking for kills but no it happens again and again team is angry everyone becomes autistic so we bought gem and some ward we secured our jungle but no it happened again we tp they come and kill. yeah we lost. same shit with second game but there was bara game lasted 12 min
    2) another thing which made me angry it is rune pick up they just walk through it and rune is gone so after that i decided to watch replay and see how they do all this stuff, what i find out the cursor of the guy is aiming at his base and somehow he picks a rune another thing is what happened is with creep stop and creep deny cursor of those 3 player is somewhere in different place and they still able to deny not even looking and the creep or hold them. My point is how as far as i know to create that type of cheat u need to have access to valve server side or i'm mistaken?

PS sorry for my language not native English

Thanks
    just find dota 2 russian(no offense) cheater.you will find video.they use script.a lot of script they use such as auto use item or skill.but for me i just need maphack or for hard hero like meepo and invo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Well about script stuff i know was in dota 2 since it release but full map, creep stop, auto pick up stuff seems way 2 much for a game and i never trust Russians (no offense but they are a bit stupid and talks shit more then usual which makes me to think how there mouth don't heart) still crazy cheat/script what ever it is

Thanks
    yeah i agree.it too much.dont have the meaning of play.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    yeah, I'm cheater in CS go and don't hide since at least 50% of players there are cheating it is like one game u dont have cheater the next game u will get 3 cheaters but in dota 2 it wast that much as it is now, and i did find what cheat ( it is some sort of soft which u need to install) gives full map vision zoom hack creep control auto ability/items cast and so on many features. ez game ez win soft