Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Battlefield 5 Official Multiplayer Trailer (in-game footage)

Every battle is unique. Every mode its own challenge. Battlefield V multiplayer provides unmatched intensity and scale in a sandbox of all-out war.

Take on classic modes like Conquest or experiences like Grand Operations, where you'll participate in vast historical battles across multiple maps – and modes – and relive moments of bravery and desperation while fighting your way to the final objective.

Battlefield V launches worldwide on October 19th, i did (almost) not played Battlefield 1 because i didn't liked the gameplay (and now WW2 is better) but this one is actually on my wishlist ;D
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aku For This Useful Post:

ferhataks (03-14-2020)

Thanks
    juST SAW THE RAY TRAXING TRAILER ITS LIT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post

Every battle is unique. Every mode its own challenge. Battlefield V multiplayer provides unmatched intensity and scale in a sandbox of all-out war.

Take on classic modes like Conquest or experiences like Grand Operations, where you'll participate in vast historical battles across multiple maps – and modes – and relive moments of bravery and desperation while fighting your way to the final objective.

Battlefield V launches worldwide on October 19th, i did (almost) not played Battlefield 1 because i didn't liked the gameplay (and now WW2 is better) but this one is actually on my wishlist ;D

thanks for u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post

Coool!!!: Dбобо