Poll: Is this post usefull

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 98
  1. #16
    Zeta01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    wasteland code will not get you banned ? will others people see me grinding wasteland mob in inner city ?

  2. #17
    OapHilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kdigo.chr View Post
    try another tpe of godmode that works for everybody ;-; plS
    This GoDMoDe works for everybody, maybe you did something wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -

    https:/tu.be/2EfCBteD06c
    Last edited by OapHilo; 07-21-2018 at 06:24 AM.

  3. #18
    zeroin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hey bro how did u get passed the obfuscation? I made some guess to find some code by its a hard cookie to crack. so had to hardcode some cheats.

  4. #19
    tikkol0804's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Winterland
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta01 View Post
    wasteland code will not get you banned ? will others people see me grinding wasteland mob in inner city ?
    Nope, its completely safe, people will not see you grinding wasteland mob, but other players can hit you and you cant harm other players so you can die if not carefull

  5. #20
    kdigo.chr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by OapHilo View Post
    This GoDMoDe works for everybody, maybe you did something wrong.

    - - - Updated - - -

    https:/tu.be/2EfCBteD06c
    i already did a video about it, and no, im not doing it wrong, im not the only one that cant use this code :l


    edit: https://vimeo .com/281059491
    Last edited by kdigo.chr; 07-21-2018 at 07:24 AM.

  6. #21
    yankumis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kdigo.chr View Post
    i already did a video about it, and no, im not doing it wrong, im not the only one that cant use this code :l


    edit: https://vimeo .com/281059491
    I also can't use the god mode on browser with firefox portable, other code works

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tikkol0804 View Post
    Nope, its completely safe, people will not see you grinding wasteland mob, but other players can hit you and you cant harm other players so you can die if not carefull
    does the god mode works for you? I used OapHilo but got an error from browser

  7. #22
    tikkol0804's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Winterland
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by yankumis View Post
    I also can't use the god mode on browser with firefox portable, other code works

    - - - Updated - - -



    does the god mode works for you? I used OapHilo but got an error from browser
    Work perfect on me

  8. #23
    777alibaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by OapHilo View Post
    This GoDMoDe works for everybody, maybe you did something wrong.
    No, it doesn't.

  9. #24
    OapHilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by kdigo.chr View Post
    i already did a video about it, and no, im not doing it wrong, im not the only one that cant use this code :l


    edit: https://vimeo .com/281059491
    Download 30.0 FIREFOX PORTABLE MANN, i said 100 times, download FireFox 30.0 other way the code it.s not working.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 777alibaba View Post
    No, it doesn't.
    Maybe you don.t have FireFox 30.0 Portable Version !

    - - - Updated - - -

    If you don.t have FireFox Portable 30.0 and it.s not working just download it wtf XD

  10. #25
    yankumis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by OapHilo View Post
    Download 30.0 FIREFOX PORTABLE MANN, i said 100 times, download FireFox 30.0 other way the code it.s not working.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Maybe you don.t have FireFox 30.0 Portable Version !

    - - - Updated - - -

    If you don.t have FireFox Portable 30.0 and it.s not working just download it wtf XD
    I used firefox portable several times, still get error, very strange.
    Anyone else had the codes stay on without cheatengine? the 200% looting is displayed without using cheatengine
    Last edited by yankumis; 07-21-2018 at 03:49 PM.

  11. #26
    777alibaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by OapHilo View Post
    Maybe you don.t have FireFox 30.0 Portable Version !
    I AM using firefox 30.0 portable edition. It just does not work for me, dude.

  12. #27
    Trucker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yankumis View Post
    Anyone else had the codes stay on without cheatengine? the 200% looting is displayed without using cheatengine
    First of, you have a code of 200% looting armors?????
    secondly, this weekend's event is 200% looting armors so that's why you see that on your screen

  13. #28
    yankumis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Trucker1 View Post
    First of, you have a code of 200% looting armors?????
    secondly, this weekend's event is 200% looting armors so that's why you see that on your screen
    thanks for answer. the god mode just doesn't work for some reason

  14. #29
    OapHilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by yankumis View Post
    thanks for answer. the god mode just doesn't work for some reason
    I don.t know man... try to figgure out the problem.

  15. #30
    OffsetReggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by OapHilo View Post
    I don.t know man... try to figgure out the problem.
    what cheat engine is in use ? version 6.7 with firefox portible 30.0 is not working for me

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how to play unity web browser on visual basic ? please
    By skimoussaa in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2014, 05:02 PM
  2. [Discussion] Weapons mastery and Rapid fire. & how to play undetected using D3D and Rapid fire.
    By Og.nigga in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 11:10 AM
  3. [Tutorial] How To Play Hack Ghost Boc And Console
    By mrhacker22 in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 12:49 AM
  4. How to eneable dedicated server browser and Create a Class with all weapons
    By L in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 02:58 AM
  5. How to play online(what crack and patch is needed for it)
    By jimjose99 in forum Crysis 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 02:44 PM