Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

What is a "stealth" PayPal ?

Does it necessarily mean a verified account ?

I've read around a little & think it might be one created with legitimate looking info not First name: Ber Last name: Zerker with lolpalpay@yahoo.com for an email..

Is that all ?

Thanks
    U can buy verified stealth accounts for cheap now days

Thanks
    Basically people use sleath to receive money so people don’t charge back them. And when they do chargeback they main account doesn’t get fucked. So once they receive the money they usually transfer to main account. Or they send to another sleath and than to main. It ultimately depends on person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by samhameed101 View Post
    Basically people use sleath to receive money so people don’t charge back them. And when they do chargeback they main account doesn’t get fucked. So once they receive the money they usually transfer to main account. Or they send to another sleath and than to main. It ultimately depends on person.
    It has nothing to do with chargebacks, lol. However, it does decrease the risk of loosing valuable funds.

A stealth account is based on information that is either made up or belongs to someone else. Most of the time, people use these to get back on Paypal after being limited. As E-bay and Paypal tend to limit people randomly for no particular reason (It happened to me twice now). There are several guides on mpgh or even another forum (A*S*PK*N) that can aid you with setting one up.

I personally had a stealth account for over a couple years and transfer multiple funds every week without any issues. At this point, they don't even ask me for documentation anymore.

If your wanting to create one, please make sure to never use the same cookies/temporary files or Ip-Address. Otherwise, your accounts will be linked and limited or suspended.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whiteicewarrior For This Useful Post:

Dama (07-27-2018),howdy897 (07-27-2018),maxman290 (07-27-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteicewarrior View Post
    It has nothing to do with chargebacks, lol. However, it does decrease the risk of loosing valuable funds.

A stealth account is based on information that is either made up or belongs to someone else. Most of the time, people use these to get back on Paypal after being limited. As E-bay and Paypal tend to limit people randomly for no particular reason (It happened to me twice now). There are several guides on mpgh or even another forum (A*S*PK*N) that can aid you with setting one up.

I personally had a stealth account for over a couple years and transfer multiple funds every week without any issues. At this point, they don't even ask me for documentation anymore.

If your wanting to create one, please make sure to never use the same cookies/temporary files or Ip-Address. Otherwise, your accounts will be linked and limited or suspended.
    spot on I got limited perm even when I showed proof of bank account id etc paypal is retarded

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteicewarrior View Post
    It has nothing to do with chargebacks
    True, but many people use them to avoid loosing money from chargebacks.

Thanks
    How about using these accounts to send to your main account?

Thanks
    What I wonder is for the people offering services that accept paypal must be using a stealth account to avoid being caught right? But how do they get their money from their stealth to their legit account safely without trace.