Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    How's progress?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derpyguy89 View Post
    How's progress?
    Been busy with other stuff for the most part. Imported the packet sender from the old UI and started adding more basic features and such. Went around looking at a couple of older clients that stopped updating and made a little list of things I can quickly add in the future. This will of course just be the base of the client's features; People will still be able to make whatever they want as plugins provided they're competent enough.

Added a inventory loading & saving menu/command. Menu shows all available inventories to load/override and allows you to specify a "note" with the save.

Did some work on a method that will allow people(mostly me) to use a format similar to BBCode to insert effects/colors into text. This way it would be easily possible to have multi-colored text without repeating the same things over and over again.

I'm also currently thinking of changing the way the plugin system works. The way it works right now is certainly convenient and easy to work with. It's basically just the TerrariaPatcher plugin system with some added stuff and changes to the events to make it more extensive & usable.
    Make some code in a cs file; drop in plugins folder; run game. This also has restrictions and downsides though. I'd probably change it so you'll have to compile your plugins, possibly with a manifest, and place it inside of it's own folder within said plugins folder. This will allow more flexibility and also gives the mod it's own little directory to do whatever the hell it wants. This way configuration files along with other things like player-specific saves would be more convenient for both users and modders, both to find and make. This is a bit different than just forcing a bunch of config/save files for different plugins in the same(or different) directories, saving data into the playerfile. Easy to make. Easy & Quick to use.

I also have a bunch of other changes I'd like to make. I'm probably just thinking too much though. As much as I'd like to make my own "l33t mlg hax0r" version of something like tModLoader for the fun of it, I probably wouldn't have the time or motivation to see such a big project through with just me working on it. I mainly work on this in my free time when I don't have much else to do and I do enjoy working on it, but certainly not enough to enlarge the scope of the project by several times.
    I will probably go through with the plugin format changes but that'll be it. The actual plugin system will remain largely the same.

Speaking of tModLoader though; I didn't really think of it before but yes this would be completely compatible with tModLoader with a simple patch. When I release the client I'll be sure to include a tModLoader exe.
    Last edited by IDontReallyKnowEither; 08-22-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm definitely excited for this, the ability to make your own plugins and the already large amount of features really looks promising, plus tmodloader support. It's up there with terramod with how big it could be.

Thanks
    looks good, cant wait to hear more from you

Thanks
    I'll probably release the first version soon after cleaning up the codebase & changing the plugin system so people can start playing with it. Or just make their own stuff with it. After the first few versions I likely won't update the base features anymore since people can just make their own stuff for it.

Nothing is hardcoded into the client other than what actually loads the PluginLoader, so it will be very easy to update for future game versions even if somebody else wants to update it themselves.
    Last edited by IDontReallyKnowEither; 08-23-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    By Harmony, are you using this? I can't seem to get Harmony to launch the game without it popping up an exception about some compare method.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiImKyle View Post
    By Harmony, are you using this? I can't seem to get Harmony to launch the game without it popping up an exception about some compare method.
    Sorry for the (very) late response. It seems you already tried getting help by posting an issue on ****** and arrived at the conclusion it was not Harmony. I've taken a peek at the code you posted and probably won't be able to help you without more info/testing. If you'd like, you can PM me with your Disc tag or join the Harmony server and remind me(It's on the ******) and I can help you out. I could use a reason to mess with Terraria again after so long.
    Last edited by IDontReallyKnowEither; 05-02-2019 at 12:53 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IDontReallyKnowEither View Post
    Sorry for the (very) late response. It seems you already tried getting help by posting an issue on ****** and arrived at the conclusion it was not Harmony. I've taken a peek at the code you posted and probably won't be able to help you without more info/testing. If you'd like, you can PM me with your Disc tag or join the Harmony server and remind me(It's on the ******) and I can help you out. I could use a reason to mess with Terraria again after so long.
    PM'd.

// 2 short

Thanks

Unhappy How did you do that

Quote Originally Posted by IDontReallyKnowEither View Post
    Started working on my terraria hack again recently because i got bored; God knows how many times I've re-coded/refactored this thing over the past year or so(It's due for another cleanup soon...). It's been basically feature-complete for a while but I got the itch to make a UI with imgui to test some stuff for future projects.

This is from a couple hours of work:

The cheat originally started as a couple of things tacked onto TerrariaPatcher(google it) and based off of TerraMod. Why the hell would I want to modify the client when I can set up the base and barely touch it every update?
    (Why does anyone hardcode stuff into the client? God it's so cancer. Annoying to update and inevitably abandoned after a few updates if that)

That being said, there's almost nothing left of them now. Most of the patched methods/interfaces are still there but the patching is now handled by Harmony and there will quite a bit more patches for more possibilities. You'll be able to make your own mods/commands/GUI options/etc with your own files without making modifications to the actual assembly just like TerrariaPatcher. These will, of course, work in multiplayer.

It's nowhere near as sophisticated and extensive as say, TModLoader, but it's not really meant to be. That being said, you can do quite a bit with it regardless, including easily adding new UI elements and such(not the cheat UI. Game UI). This really is just a glorified modding API that I put mingy shit into.

Current/Planned General Features:
    AutoTrash command/UI for automatically trashing specific items you pick up (Yes, I totally stole this idea from a mod)
    A UI for modifying items, toggling stuff, sending packets(WIP), doing shit to players/npcs, logging, tooltips everywhere, etc etc. Still a WIP in general.
    Packet Sender with descriptions for different packet types(Needs to be ported from old, shitty UI). You can do a lot with this.
    Command autocomplete for chat(WIP)
    Able to navigate chat history with up/down keys. (Chat scroll changed to PgUp/PgDn)
    Up to 7 working extra accessory slots just because.
    Item spawning or anything that can use a name as an argument in a command will accept full item names in quotes or the name without spaces.
    Binds for commands
    Existing TerrariaPatcher plugins (some removed/replaced)

Currently available commands(<text> - Required argument(s) [text] - optional argument(s)):
    .autotrash - Adds the selected item to the auto-trash list where items will be deleted on pickup.
    .bind/unbind/unbindall/binds - Who knows what this does. Truly a mystery one could spend their life pondering.
    .blocktp - Toggles whether all teleporting using the player's TP method are blocked(typically used by the server to teleport the player)
    .butcher [all] - Kills all hostile NPCs on screen. (Yes, this works in multiplayer. It can also kill every NPC in the server.)
    .butchernpcs [all] - Kills all hostile & friendly NPCs on screen.
    .clearproj - Deletes any projectiles that belong to you(They will also disappear for other players).
    .godmode - Yet another mystery command

I really don't feel like copy/pasting these 1 by 1 or typing them out so i'm just going to copy the command table.
    Item Customization Commands
    {"shoot", "<int> - Sets the projectile your current item will shoot."},
    {"homing", "- Toggles projectile homing for all weapons."},
    {"autoreuse", "- Toggles auto-reuse on your current item."},
    {"damage", "<int> - Sets the damage of your current item. Who would've guessed."},
    {"usetime", "<int> - How long before this item can be used again. Use with .autoreuse & .useanim"},
    {"utime", "- Alias of .usetime"},
    {"ut", "- Alias of .usetime"},
    {"usestyle", "<int> - The animation that this item uses."},
    {"anitime", "<int> - Sets the animation speed of your current item. Use in tandem with .usetime for cancer."},
    {"atime", "- Alias of .anitime"},
    {"power", "<int> - Sets the power % of all tools."},
    {"pick", "<int> - Sets the pickaxe speed % on your current item."},
    {"axe", "<int> - Sets the axe speed % on your current item."},
    {"hammer", "<int> - Sets the hammer speed % on your current item."},
    {"useturn", "<int> - no fucking clue"},
    {"itemset", "<fieldName> <integer/float/boolean> - Sets the specified field to a int/float/bool on your selected item."},
    {"itemget", "<fieldName> - Tells you the value of the specified field on your selected item."},
    {"shootspeed", "<int> - How fast projectiles created by this item will travel."},
    {"pspeed", "<int> - Alias of .shootspeed"},
    {"syncitem", "- Sync your current inventory/items to the server"},
    {"scale", "<int> - Sets the model scale of your current item. (Not shown to other players, affects melee hitbox)."},
    {"knockback", "<int> - Sets the knockback of your current item."},
    {"kb", "<int> - Alias of .knockback"},
    {"useAmmo", "<int> - Sets the ammo your current item uses. Specify 0 if you don't want a gun to use ammo." },
    {"prefix", "<name/id> - Sets the prefix of your current item. 0 to reset." },
    {"getid", "- Gets the ID of the item you're currently holding." },
    {"cdtime", "<int> - Sets both usetime & animation time on your current item." }

Back to other commands...

.item <ID/Name> [amount] - Spawns the specified item with optional amount.
    .giveitem <Player ID/Name> <Item ID/Name> [amount] - Spawns the specified item for the specified player with optional amount.
    .killme <text> - Kills you with a specified message. No message will just kill you(with a beach ball)
    .ndb [ID/Name/'list'] - - Toggles No Debuffs on/off. Optionally specify a buff ID/Name to blacklist that specific buff(even if it's not a debuff). Also accepts a list argument.

.send <type> <client> <ignoreclient> <string> <num1> <num2> <num3> <num4> <num5> - Send a packet
    .capture <num> - Add specified ID to packet capture list.
    .nocapture <num> - Remove specified ID from packet capture list.
    .clearcaptures - Clears the packet capture list
    .plist - Lists players and their id
    .whoami

.heal [int] - Heal yourself to full health.
    .healmana [int] - Heal your mana to full.
    .health <int> - Sets your HP.
    .hp <int> - Alias of .health
    .mana <int> - Sets your mana
    .mp - Alias of .mana
    .infmana - Mana will be locked at maxMana while enabled.
    .infbreath - Breath level will be locked at the max breath + 1 while enabled.
    .infammo - Will set the stack of anything in your ammo slots to max. (Will be changed to just not use ammo while shooting)
    .infflight - Infinite wings/rocketboots/carpet/mount flight time
    .radar/players - Toggles player radar
    .say - Sends a chat message directly to the server. Will not trigger cheat commands.
    .blockmsg <text> - Will block a chat message if it contains the specified text. Some of the more perceptive people may notice how this works well with another 2 other commands for meme potential.

.spawn - Teleports you to the map's spawnpoint
    .goto <playername> - Teleports you to the specified player
    .tp <playername> - Alias of .goto
    .back - Teleports you to your last teleport(by command). You can .back up to your last 5 teleports.
    .home <name> - Teleports you to the specified(or default) home.
    .sethome <name> - Sets the specifed(or default) home to your current position
    .listhomes - Prints all of your set homes & their positions.
    .movetomouse - Teleports you to your cursor. Who would've guessed, right?

.wiki - Will attempt to find the name of the item/npc/tile under your cursor(in that order) and open the wiki page for it. *cough*
    ------------------------
    End of Cancer
    ------------------------

Enjoy reading that clusterfuck? What's that you say? You skimmed through it? *sigh*.
    The command descriptions are pretty inconsistent and all over the place since I've changed things so many times and a lot were added at completely different times. I have yet to go through them and make them... Not shit.
    There are still a few commands and other stuff I have yet to add.

The only modifications made to the game client are making a bunch of fields & methods public so reflection isn't being used out the ass as well as the 1 line of code added to actually load the cheat assembly.

Feel free to make suggestions for features. Stuff you've seen in old clients or something. The client/API also has no name yet. Have no clue what to call it.

I promise the release thread will be more tidy. Probably.

as? how did you do imgui in your client i tried to use imgui.net imguics imguiXNA and imguiFNA but nothing worked, through what did you decompile terraria? i decompiled it via TModLoader Decompiler i am using ImGuiFNA it throws System.TypeLoadException: "Could not load type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game' from assembly 'ImGuiFNA, Version = 1.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null'. " and if I use ImGuiXNA then it just asks to add links to XNA libraries but if I do this there will be a conflict between FNA and XNA and if I remove FNA it will require adding FNA if you can give the source code of your client with imgui, please.

UPDATE: I managed to decompile terraria 1.4.0.5 without using FNA but now I have a different error

System.*********enceException: "The object reference does not point to an object instance."

ImGuiState was null.
    Last edited by ItsMakar; 08-24-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMakar View Post
    as? how did you do imgui in your client i tried to use imgui.net imguics imguiXNA and imguiFNA but nothing worked, through what did you decompile terraria? i decompiled it via TModLoader Decompiler i am using ImGuiFNA it throws System.TypeLoadException: "Could not load type 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game' from assembly 'ImGuiFNA, Version = 1.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = null'. " and if I use ImGuiXNA then it just asks to add links to XNA libraries but if I do this there will be a conflict between FNA and XNA and if I remove FNA it will require adding FNA if you can give the source code of your client with imgui, please.

UPDATE: I managed to decompile terraria 1.4.0.5 without using FNA but now I have a different error

System.*********enceException: "The object reference does not point to an object instance."

ImGuiState was null.
    UPD: I have already done a GUI

Thanks
    What is pluginloader?

- - - Updated - - -

.butcher [all] - Kills all hostile NPCs on screen. (Yes, this works in multiplayer. It can also kill every NPC in the server.)
    .clearproj - Deletes any projectiles that belong to you(They will also disappear for other players).

How it works? It send packet with sendmessage? What?

- - - Updated - - -

How it works? It send packet with senddata? What?
    Last edited by ItsMakar; 06-09-2022 at 12:19 AM.

Thanks
    I took the item editor from your client ok?
    https: //i .v gy .m e/7NqDJR.png (url censoring yeeeeeees)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12