Thread: Dear MPGH.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assumex View Post
    If he were to become a cocksucker (which I hardly think he'd would, since he is not actively seeking out the tag or is he actively seeking out to be one of the staff members, just because you have anonymity and others may know you, doesn't mean you can be actively an asshole towards someone who may have or may not had been gone through a lot, a lot throughout the years which you and/or anyone may have no idea of, its a shame to see people trash someone in the internet just because it being the internet and you can be a troll in the internet, you have no idea and never will idea what he may be capable of, as he still one of the individuals who have come back from the past, was banned because of his behavior, but he hasn't truly disrespected anyone, but this may as well be the first thread he has actually took couple of shots at you because he knew, he knew and/or had an idea that it might hurt you.

Enough of it, he had a reason, he selected the perfect thread to talk about it, if you can't accept that he made the decision to make it on a correct category than make it in a place where most (correct me if I'm wrong, or something), last thing: yes, he may seem such an asshole or retarded peace of shit because of the threads he makes, but there are a lot worse threads out there compare to his, he's latest thread which was started: 20 hours ago and couple of other threads, but it took him at least 4~5 months to make a thread about something, whatever or not you like, dislike or hate him, doesn't give you the valid reason to make you think you're someone because of your past involvement with MPGH, and how much you've done more than he is.

That is just my look in it, won't reply to anyone's need or attention to bash anyone for unknown reason, peace and have your little fight!
    sanders im not sure if oyure supposed to have an alt account

also cc... checkmythread about sad monkey criny...!!!! he cry and makesmecryin the progress : - ( sad moneky video

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    If he were to become a cocksucker (which I hardly think he'd would, since he is not actively seeking out the tag or is he actively seeking out to be one of the staff members, just because you have anonymity and others may know you, doesn't mean you can be actively an asshole towards someone who may have or may not had been gone through a lot, a lot throughout the years which you and/or anyone may have no idea of, its a shame to see people trash someone in the internet just because it being the internet and you can be a troll in the internet, you have no idea and never will idea what he may be capable of, as he still one of the individuals who have come back from the past, was banned because of his behavior, but he hasn't truly disrespected anyone, but this may as well be the first thread he has actually took couple of shots at you because he knew, he knew and/or had an idea that it might hurt you.

Enough of it, he had a reason, he selected the perfect thread to talk about it, if you can't accept that he made the decision to make it on a correct category than make it in a place where most (correct me if I'm wrong, or something), last thing: yes, he may seem such an asshole or retarded peace of shit because of the threads he makes, but there are a lot worse threads out there compare to his, he's latest thread which was started: 20 hours ago and couple of other threads, but it took him at least 4~5 months to make a thread about something, whatever or not you like, dislike or hate him, doesn't give you the valid reason to make you think you're someone because of your past involvement with MPGH, and how much you've done more than he is.

That is just my look in it, won't reply to anyone's need or attention to bash anyone for unknown reason, peace and have your little fight!
    >Created alt to respond

No. Just no. If he cannot even reply with his own account he is a pussy. It's amazing how much of a snowflake you are talking about people being toxic online...

That's the god damn internet you douche nozzle. Love it or leave it.

Boo hoo my father didn't love me so I will go cry on a forum, make everyone hate me, and then go cry some more.... Get ban; come back... Everyone still hates me so I go cry some more. Everyone should be nice to me on the internet... Cuz you know, it's the internet! Why everyone have to be such big bully on internet? !?!!?

Like has 4chan desensitized me so much or are you just a pussy who doesn't know how to turn off their computer and find respect on any part of the internet?

lmao

Also yes I will boast about what I have accomplished when the little fucker says I have accomplished nothing.

Keep replying on your alt you pussy boy.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    Call bullyhunters
    Already did.

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    You'll be back, but enjoy your break in the meanwhile.
    Thank you, least you're reasonable, not like most of these cowboys who can't take a calm meaningful thread on how MPGH has effected me, but they wanna simply have a fight

I'm pretty sure I don't need anyone's help to take a beating from "OG" members of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by solvi View Post

sanders im not sure if oyure supposed to have an alt account

also cc... checkmythread about sad monkey criny...!!!! he cry and makesmecryin the progress : - ( sad moneky video
    That ain't me, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

>Created alt to respond

No. Just no. If he cannot even reply with his own account he is a pussy. It's amazing how much of a snowflake you are talking about people being toxic online...

That's the god damn internet you douche nozzle. Love it or leave it.

Boo hoo my father didn't love me so I will go cry on a forum, make everyone hate me, and then go cry some more.... Get ban; come back... Everyone still hates me so I go cry some more. Everyone should be nice to me on the internet... Cuz you know, it's the internet! Why everyone have to be such big bully on internet? !?!!?

Like has 4chan desensitized me so much or are you just a pussy who doesn't know how to turn off their computer and find respect on any part of the internet?

lmao

Also yes I will boast about what I have accomplished when the little fucker says I have accomplished nothing.

Keep replying on your alt you pussy boy.
    Yeah, I really need someone's hand on fighting someone who has been minion only twice, and rest of the time he'd been a damn pussy boy writing articles.
    Ever since I mentioned you, you've done nothing but complaining, shall I remove you from the thread so you'd shut the fuck up? Seems like you ride everyone's dick to be the kind of fucktard you are, love how you keep responding to me like you meant anything to me, lmao

all i can say, dick heads stay as one, no matter if outside or in the internet, you can think of this thread as you want or leave it be and go boost your ego on someone who can keep sucking your 1 inch MPGH dick.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-04-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks

Nice alt kid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syndetic View Post

Already did.

Thank you, least you're reasonable, not like most of these cowboys who can't take a calm meaningful thread on how MPGH has effected me, but they wanna simply have a fight

I'm pretty sure I don't need anyone's help to take a beating from "OG" members of this forum.

That ain't me, but okay.

Yeah, I really need someone's hand on fighting someone who has been minion only twice, and rest of the time he'd been a damn pussy boy writing articles.
    Ever since I mentioned you, you've done nothing but complaining, shall I remove you from the thread so you'd shut the fuck up? Seems like you ride everyone's dick to be the kind of fucktard you are, love how you keep responding to me like you meant anything to me, lmao

all i can say, dick heads stay as one, no matter if outside or in the internet, you can think of this thread as you want or leave it be and go boost your ego on someone who can keep sucking your 1 inch MPGH dick.
    Where's your cs tag kid

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Already did.

That ain't me, but okay.

You talk shit about my past achievements... Yet have none of your own. Go achieve something then those insults will have some merit... But until then; you will remain a crying spamming noob whom rightfully deserves CS. Golly Sander, how many times will you get mad at everyone hating you and leave the forum... Only to come back to rinse and repeat.

Next time you come back try not being so autistic and try changing your name. Though I will always remember you as Sander the Pander ******, you may be able to trick some other users.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

You talk shit about my past achievements... Yet have none of your own. Go achieve something then those insults will have some merit... But until then; you will remain a crying spamming noob whom rightfully deserves CS. Golly Sander, how many times will you get mad at everyone hating you and leave the forum... Only to come back to rinse and repeat.

Next time you come back try not being so autistic and try changing your name. Though I will always remember you as Sander the Pander ******, you may be able to trick some other users.

And, I will always remember you as Cursed The ****** who sucks his 1 inch dick cos of his past achievements.

If I "rightfully" deserve CS, then why don't I have one? COS NOBODY IN AN ACTUAL STAFF LIST THINKS LIKE THE CURSED THE ****** DOES, maybe go suck them off so you can happily get me there, nigga.

Also: Define everyone hating me? I don't see anyone else around here talking shit than you, FeelAlive who sucks aruns dick more than I do, Solvi and Boombox who was actually more reasonable than most of you are
    Last edited by Charion; 08-04-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

And, I will always remember you as Cursed The ****** who sucks his 1 inch dick cos of his past achievements.

If I "rightfully" deserve CS, then why don't I have one? COS NOBODY IN AN ACTUAL STAFF LIST THINKS LIKE THE CURSED THE ****** DOES, maybe go suck them off so you can happily get me there, nigga.

Also: Define everyone hating me? I don't see anyone else around here talking shit than you, FeelAlive who sucks aruns dick more than I do, Solvi and Boombox who was actually more reasonable than most of you are
    Do you need some anti depressants

I'll buy you some if you're feeling hurt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Do you need some anti depressants

I'll buy you some if you're feeling hurt
    i think you all need some help, him making simply a thread in a place / category where it was meant to be is respecting rules, and if you don't like what is he saying, you could perhaps, just suggestion, ignore it? That is if you're mature enough, and actually have an adult behavior, not saying he doesn't, what I am saying that he made a thread about how shit changed him, and he is getting bamboozled with nerds disliking him because he mentioned 3 idiots with nothing better to do than sit here and argue like their life depended on it.

Thanks
    i think you all need some help, him making simply a thread in a place / category where it was meant to be is respecting rules, and if you don't like what is he saying, you could perhaps, just suggestion, ignore it? That is if you're mature enough, and actually have an adult behavior, not saying he doesn't, what I am saying that he made a thread about how shit changed him, and he is getting bamboozled with nerds disliking him because he mentioned 3 idiots with nothing better to do than sit here and argue like their life depended on it.
    what the frick does ass u mex mean?

Thanks
    Are you his angel guardian ? Come check my profile and read what he says then come back here and reply to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Are you his angel guardian ? Come check my profile and read what he says then come back here and reply to me
    Boohoo, I said something to you in your profile while I haven't gotten any infractions about it, like, do you see how little you can do but show up on my thread and complain about it like the bitch you are? Yeah, I totally need someone to help me with bunch of kids/adults who think they are in any shape or form better than I am by not giving a fuck, if none of you gave any fucks, then stop replying like you did, it just boosts my confidence and continuously replying to some dumbass online kiddos/adults who say they don't care, what a miserable and understated joke of the year.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

what the frick does ass u mex mean?
    Basically its an Assume-x

You can either report them for an harassment or you can ignore them, as I can't think of any other way when it comes to dealing with the said situation, sadly (?)
    - I mean, it is his fault for being short nerved individual who lacks of understanding jokes, but from what I can see, he made a thread about how MPGH has effected him, and mentioned 3 users who in his mind made the forum little less likable in terms of his idea, and all of those users who were mentioned started to dislike the fact how he mentioned them, he is crying about stuff and etc, I thought that was the point of this category and hence what it says when you are in this category, in terms of category's description, he took it as an opportunity to express his feelings, by yes somewhat attacking all of you guys, and someway and/or another made him feel more like he needs to stand his ground, and defend himself, I nor anyone in this forum cannot imagine what it is to be in someone's shoes like him who is short nerved and has no ability to take jokes even if the said user was from the join dates like he said he was.

Be as memery as you like to be, be as jokey as you like to be, but there are people out there who take jokes as a personal attack, and they feel ashamed of it, but fighting against someone who made a thread in the rightful place than fill general with something that does not belong there, then you can't really blame him for bringing up things he liked/disliked, and that was his option, he understood that there are rules in place, yes he does break them time by time, but he can also see that there are categories where said thread belongs to, I'm terribly sorry for going to an useless rant over some nobody in the internet, but there are somethings he and some of you guys need to understand; people are different, you may think you know them based by the threads they make, be it as retarded as it is like Cursed pointed out, be it as spammy as it is, or be it as serious as it possibly is, but you can only prevent yourself from reading them and replying to them, or thoroughly reading the thread and help them out as much as you can.

Internet is internet, whatever or not you care about the said someone or you don't, there are lines in everyone's lives, cross them or don't, that is up to you, its is also up to you to help them out as best as you can.

Sorry for the rant, it made me look stupid and probably/horribly wrong/retarded, but this is what I think and sorry once again for the TL;DR.
    Last edited by Assumex; 08-05-2018 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Had to fix couple couple of wording issues there, let me know if there still is some that needs to fix

Thanks
    Basically its an Assume-x

You can either report them for an harassment or you can ignore them, as I can't think of any other way when it comes to dealing with the said situation, sadly (?)
    - I mean, it is his fault for being short nerved individual who lacks of understanding jokes, but from what I can see, he made a thread about how MPGH has effected him, and mentioned 3 users who in his mind made the forum little less likable in terms of his idea, and all of those users who were mentioned started to dislike the fact how he mentioned them, he is crying about stuff and etc, I thought that was the point of this category and hence what it says when you are in this category, in terms of category's description, he took it as an opportunity to express his feelings, by yes somewhat attacking all of you guys, and someway and/or another made him feel more like he needs to stand his ground, and defend himself, I nor anyone in this forum cannot imagine what it is to be in someone's shoes like him who is short nerved and has no ability to take jokes even if the said user was from the join dates like he said he was.

Be as memery as you like to be, be as jokey as you like to be, but there are people out there who take jokes as a personal attack, and they feel ashamed of it, but fighting against someone who made a thread in the rightful place than fill general with something that does not belong there, then you can't really blame him for bringing up things he liked/disliked, and that was his option, he understood that there are rules in place, yes he does break them time by time, but he can also see that there are categories where said thread belongs to, I'm terribly sorry for going to an useless rant over some nobody in the internet, but there are somethings he and some of you guys need to understand; people are different, you may think you know them based by the threads they make, by it as retarded as it is like Cursed pointed out, be it as spammy as it is, or be is as serious as it possibly is, but you can only prevent yourself from reading them and replying to them, or thoroughly reading the thread and help them out as much as you can.

Internet is internet, whatever or not you care about the said someone or you don't, there are lines in everyone's lives, cross them or don't, that is up to you, its is also up to you to help them out as best as you can.

Sorry for the rant, it made me look stupid and probably/horribly wrong/retarded, but this is what I think and sorry once again for the TL;DR.
    hey asumexyou have ligma?

ligma ballshaha i got you

hey to do you have sugma

sugmaballshahaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

hey asumexyou have ligma?

ligma ballshaha i got you

hey to do you have sugma

sugmaballshahaaaaaaaaaa