Thanks

Help with BestBuy

So I did an order for a graphics card and a cpu which came out to like 820$. My first attempt i was told to wait 15 days to One full billing cycle, so after like 5 days i decided to just go in store and return them and just say i found the package. All went well returned the items no issues. Ordered the same items to a different address and a different card, they came and at first they tried to do a reship but the system declined it. After talking around and everything. I decided to give the reps another try to see what i could do. At first i got a brick wall saying my refund will be processed in a maximum of 1 billing cycle, but i was hard headed this time and eventually got a super to create a whole new order for the items as a In-Store pick. After awhile we got that figured out and i went and picked up the Gpu in store. However the cpu is out of stock for a week of so in my entire town. So after all of that, i am at the point where i dont know which gpu to use and which one to go instore and return. Do i use the first GPU i recieved or the One that i had reshipped, but ended up picking up instore?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    use the initial gpu you stated was lost stolen etc. the reshipped gpu u have to call best buy support and tell them u made a financial mistake and wish to return the gpu. they will email u a shipping label. u send them the item. once item is received they issue refund. up to bank after that.

Thanks
    Exactly what he sayd ^