Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 214th Edition

214th Edition - August 8th, 2018
    Snapple Fact: The first product to have a bar code was Wrigleys gum!

- Realm of the Mad God Minion applications are out now! If you meet the requirements, feel free to apply here

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Post Bans:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current section: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current sections: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Eoch
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Hell_Demon
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Nyaro
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]InCognito
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]niggo09
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Game Hacking Team JR
    [MPGH]js1337
    [MPGH]dreek1
    [MPGH]KMWTW
    [MPGH]lemonke
    [MPGH]Vilhena.

Hot Threads:

Apples Worth 1 Trillion
    This week Apple's net worth reached over $1,000,000,000,000 USD. Yes, I'm aware that's a lot of zeros. But what'd Apple have to do to get there?
    From the iPhone 1 to Air Pods to the early Mac's and phone chargers that break in a month. Here's what Apple has done. There keyboards have a patented "butterfly design," that are less functional then the traditional style. They break easier, dust accumulates easier, and other varies negatives. Now phone's with dongles and no audio jacks has made it more of a clutter. Yes, I'm also aware that other phone companies do the same but Apple persuaded or influenced the rest of the market to follow. Now on the plus side, Apple has also developed amazing tech and have nice devices. They're user friendly, fast, up-to-date, and their familiarity is amazing. Let us know what you think about apple!

sources: www.techcrunch.com

Rod$ta – Bases Loaded
    Rod$ta’s new 14 song project titled “Bases Loaded” is the refreshing sound the Hip-Hop/Rap community needed as a hiatus from the current popular flows we’ve been receiving. With trap music heavily taking over and slurred lyrics becoming the norm, it’s hard for the average rap listener to appreciate the genre much anymore. Of course hardcore fans are still getting the same energy they’ve been looking for, but all this does is create hive-mind tendencies circling the current “mumble rap” theme. “Bases Loaded” has a personal touch to it, including some aspects like real conversations. This project delivers a wide range of sounds and production. A futuristic xylophone type beat can be heard on the song “Drive” and trap elements are well delivered on the track “Be Some”. Personally, this project is exactly the kind of thing I’ve been looking for, for months. The sound is crisp, the production is fluid and most of all we hear an interesting range, which keeps the project from ever sounding boring.
    You can listen to this project on iTunes and Apple Music here.

Travis Scott – ASTROWORLD
    Finally, the highly anticipated Travis Scott album "ASTROWORLD" has been released! Many fans have been waiting on this album for 2 years, and so far it has lived up to its hype. Every track is different than the last, and each track is somewhat refreshing. There's a plethora of sounds on this project ranging from rock elements to electronic transitions. A number of beat switches are on this thing as well. Notable beat switches can be heard on "STARGAZING" and "SICKO MODE". One issue I found with this album is the incredibly large feature list. Every feature fits the album very well and fits into their respective songs well also, but the feature list is definitely monstrous on this album. The feature list includes: Frank Ocean, Drake, Swae Lee, Kid Cudi, James Blake, Stevie Wonder, Juice WRLD, Sheck Wes, Pharrell Williams, The Weeknd, Tame Impala, 21 Savage, Thundercat, John Mayer, Gunna, NAV, Don Toliver, Quavo and Takeoff. If you're unaware, that's more features than there are tracks on the album. 19 features on ASTROWORLD with 17 songs. Now a few of the features have very small parts and a lot of them are on the same songs, but still; there are a lot of features for sure. Overall I enjoyed the new sound Travis is demonstrating on this album
    I give this album a 9 / 10. Really my only complaint about this album is the monstrous feature list.

Mac Miller - Swimming
    Mac Miller continues his path towards a more melodic sound rather than his upbeat rap sound that he developed early into his career. In this album Mac opens up his mind a bit and lets out some emotion and gives some insight into his personal issues. Similar to his previous album, he continues the soft flows and groovy beats. There are a lot of different instruments used in the production of this album. I was impressed with the spectrum of sounds used. In "What's The Use" we have some 70's disco elements and in "Hurt Feelings" we have some keyboard synth which really sets a vibe for the album. Of the albums that dropped this week ASTROWORLD is the hype album and Swimming is definitely the late night chill album.
    I personally loved this album and couldn't find much about it I disliked. Mac really delivered on his verses and I enjoyed everything he had to say. I give this album a 9 / 10. The only thing that I would have liked more is if Mac had an ode to his old style somewhere on the album, but most of the flows all resemble his new style.

CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    The very popular game CounterStrike: Global Offensive just got invaded by another great release by the well known and highly reputable user ClauBurrito and his partner synraw. Their hack features an extensive list of options including but not limited to; skin changers, 2D radar display, bunny-hopping, ESP and aimbot with many customization's to your satisfaction, whether you choose for some assistance with your aim or dominating the enemy team. Their aesthetic black and red menu features a clean layout, categorizing each hack and their options using sliders, tick boxes and drop down menus to keep everything sweet and simple. If you want to stay safe and not risk your account getting banned, always check the CounterStrike: Global Offensive section for updates on when the hack becomes unsafe. If you can't afford skins and just want to have fun on the client side, the skin changer is a great feature for you without risk of ban. The other features like aimbot and esp, you always want to be careful with as other players can report you if you are obvious about it so as always, remember to check the hack thread for updates and have fun.
    Thread

Man Dumps Port-A-Potty contents in 7-Eleven
    A Florida man dumped a bucket of human waste inside a 7-Eleven convenience store Wednesday as an act of revenge on a manager who had kicked him out months prior, police said. Damian Simms, 41, walked into the St. Petersburg shop at around 1:30 a.m. and emptied the bucket containing human feces and urine onto the floor and some splashed onto merchandise, The Smoking Gun reported. Simms was reportedly mad at the manager for having him kicked out of the store in May, according to the crime website. Police said Simms filled the bucket with waste from a port-a-potty. Simms was charged with trespass and criminal mischief and was being held at the Pinellas County Jail on $300 bond, according to The Smoking Gun. He is barred from contacting the store or the manager. The Smoking Gun reported Simms had a long criminal history, which includes convictions for burglary, weapons possession, grand theft, animal cruelty, drunk driving and carrying a concealed weapon.

Interview - [MPGH]Flengo:

Trol553: Hello Flengo, it will be my very pleasure to interview you today. I will start with, how was your day?

[MPGH]Flengo: It was pretty nice, on vacation so I don't really have all that much to do. Just try and keep myself busy when possible.

Trol553: Oh, I caught you on the vacation ? What a coincidence, may I ask where are you on the vacation ?

[MPGH]Flengo: Well just on break from university. I'm just at home in Canada right now, but I have some short travel plans coming up soon.

Trol553: That is a very good to hear, I wish I was ever in Canada. Anything nice and worth to visit there?

[MPGH]Flengo: Yeah there's a lot actually. I think the best places to visit all -year-round are Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal. I'd say you'd get a pretty full experience of Canada from there, including Niagara Falls of course.

Trol553: I want to definitely see Niagara Falls once, on my checklist for sure. Let's move on to our next topic, so I do not bother you much longer. What brought you to the MPGH?

[MPGH]Flengo: Well like most people back around the time I joined, I came looking for some hacks. The game I played at the time was Combat Arms, and it was pretty popular around that time. I think I came here through just a Google search for Combat Arms Hacks lol.

Trol553: Actually I came here for the hacks, too. But not for Combar Arms, for A.V.A. That game was so filled up with MPGH's hacks ingame. Have you ever had bad expirences with the site. Like, did you ever end up scammed ?

[MPGH]Flengo: Yeah I think it was my first transaction ever on MPGH. It was someone claiming to SE an iPhone or something like that, I can't remember exactly. But I think it was $100 and that was the first bit of money I had saved up to spend at the time. I was still pretty young, so it was an unfortunate experience.

Trol553: Ouch, but I can see that you recovered from that pretty good. How long it took you to become and minion / moderator ?

[MPGH]Flengo: I became a minion about 2 years after joining MPGH, and then a global moderator a little under a year after that. When I first started, I didn't really contribute to the community at all. But once I started doing that by making hacks, I just kept wanting to do more and it ultimately led me to GM.

Trol553: I can see that your are Super User, which is I believe title not given out for years now. Gives you that any advantages?

[MPGH]Flengo: Well the title only gets given out when a Global Moderator leaves, and that doesn't tend to happen often. It doesn't really have any actual advantages as far as I know, just a title of recognition for your time as a Global Moderator. It was given out again actually, since Raple recently left.

Trol553: Oh , this is a thing I did not know actually. Okay, I will not bother you more you. It was my pleasure to talk to you today. Would you like to say bye and shotout to someone ?

[MPGH]Flengo: No problem, thanks for taking the time to interview me. As usual, I'd like to shout out to my camel @Mayion my one true camel love /poon

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Versa
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
      • bou
    • Gaming News
    • Technology News
      • Organized Chaos
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • Sean
    • Media News
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
    • Interviewers
      • Hentai
      • Trol553

[/LIST]

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

boy (08-08-2018),dummy97 (09-23-2018),[MPGH]Flengo (08-11-2018),Gravity (08-09-2018),MikeRohsoft (08-09-2018),niggo (08-08-2018),Schuba (08-08-2018),Syurito (08-09-2018),[MPGH]T-800 (08-08-2018),Ticherhaz (08-08-2018),wizardshogwarts (08-10-2018)

Thanks
    Music News is back boys
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Well Done! yea, Apple's net worth. damn
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    Apple knows what they're doing, trust me. Astroworld doesn't deserve that 9/10 tho
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Good job team!
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Another interview? @Flengo didn't know you were running for president this year. Love you too

Last edited by Flengo; 04-27-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (08-11-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    Another interview? @Flengo didn't know you were running for president this year. Love you too

The people want, the people get
    Last edited by Flengo; 04-27-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Mayion (08-12-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Astroworld doesn't deserve that 9/10 tho
    Imagine thinking Astroworld was a flop, yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017