Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Sent you an IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    We are back! Im back taking orders on MPGH as I have finished all other orders and have taken some time off for myself. Please hit me up with your specifications and the items.

I am taking BTC only from now on. As I must purchase the stock with the money I am given from you I unfortunately cannot accept a middleman. I have many people asking for it but I do not have stock on hand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    We are back! Im back taking orders on MPGH as I have finished all other orders and have taken some time off for myself. Please hit me up with your specifications and the items.

I am taking BTC only from now on. As I must purchase the stock with the money I am given from you I unfortunately cannot accept a middleman. I have many people asking for it but I do not have stock on hand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by thetoastymallow View Post
    Sent you an IM
    Got back to you my guy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    Sent IM to threadstarter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    can you pm me when you are able to use a MM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by .Islah View Post
    can you pm me when you are able to use a MM
    As I do not have any stock on hand and must pay the upfront costs for the items I unfortunately will not be able to use a MM. I apologize for the inconvenience but I do not have the capital to fund the items myself first....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    added on IM

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast