Thanks

Attempting to bot xp in overwatch using two accounts

Hi im trying to figure out a way to bot xp in overwatch using two accounts (mine and my little sisters, cause im always at uni) in a custom game, where i have them preset to soldier 76 (or mercy for auto healing,) have them walk to each other on the map (pre-programmed inputs from spawn) and shoot each other until they die and the match ends- i once tested this last year around this time with mercy actually and while you do get minimal xp with a huge drop off you CAN from memory get xp by simulating matches with two accounts.
    current problems are getting spawn locations consistent so that the bots automatically move to the same place from the same place (and i believe only 1v1's give the exact same spawn locations, just swap sides don't know if you can turn that off) as well as making the bots know when the game has finished so that the leader bot can restart the game mode and both bots can continue to gain xp.
    i have minimal coding experience and have thusly been using an auto mouse clicker and key presser on a timer to "simulate movement" however this has its flaws. Basically im just looking for ways to "visually detect" events (possibly by taking a screen shot?) which then cause the bot to imitate certain tasks.
    ie leader bot takes screenshot of end slate and knows it has to press escape then move the mouse to point x on the screen to reboot the match/bot detects map position by taking a screenshot and comparing it to placement of player on other screenshots, then moves on a preset plan accordingly into place to shoot the other bot
    Not looking for any "ahk" aimbot hacks or color bots or anything, just attempting to make something with preprogrammed movement to move two players together and "Simulate" match conditions in order to trick the game into thinking its being played in order to grant xp.
    also pharah might be a good choice to lock the character too due to her splash damage, making the bot need to be less precise.

Could maybe even go as far as too use a "Recurrent neural network" like tensor flow, to imitate prerecorded footage of gameplay for two players repeatedly running from spawn, making the "network" attempt to match the footage its captured as closely as possible? again im not too familiar with coding at all, just an idea though.

Thanks
    Im looking to create a neural network on overwatch as an alternative to afkfarming but in quick play because they removed unlimited xp from custom games! I have a basic knowledge of coding.. so if you wanted to work on it together, we could get In touch!
    Last edited by sethnorton1234; 12-30-2018 at 10:59 AM.