Thread: Banned....

Thanks

Banned....

So i got banned, i know why, sort of. I was using an undetected hack many months ago, it had been undetected and private for over a year and was the first and only ever cheat i had used on rust. My subscription ran out on my 4th month and i stopped playing rust because I got into siege. I was not banned, and never got banned on that account, the account to this day is still unbanned, but i had forgotten the login for the account a couple weeks ago so i bought a new one, a brand new fresh account with 0 playtime, I played for about 9 hours and then got banned, then banned again, and again, the second and third bans all happened within 3 minutes of playing. How am i banned and the other account i was cheating on isnt banned? there was a 3 and a half month gap between when i stopped playing rust and started again on an all new account, yet i still get banned? After coming back to rust i was playing legit, i havent cheated since the subscription ran out, so i got banned months later on 3 new accounts, without cheats, but the account i actually used to cheat on is still not banned. How? And how do i get around this and play rust again? Find a $600 spoofer? Use VMWare or unraid? (unraid doesnt work for me sadly, the second the graphics drivers are installed my PC runs at about 7fps.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There is no way to get around without paying for some spoofer anyway try reinstalling your pc next time after buying new account or anything cuz it seems there are some files from cheat left over in your pc and i guess there was a ban wave sooo GL