Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 216th Edition

216th Edition - August 21st, 2018
    Snapple Fact: The Dot Over the Lower Case “i” is Called a Tittle.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Moderators
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current section: Market Place.

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Fortnite Hacks and Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.

Minions
    [MPGH]Allura
    Current sections: Cryptocurrency Talk and Minecraft Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Dab
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Eoch
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Hell_Demon
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Hentai
    Current section: Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Joker
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Kevin
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Lily
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Luverdark
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]meme
    Current section: BattleOn Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]MikeRohsoft
    Current section: Programming.
    [MPGH]Nyaro
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Shadow
    Current sections: Market Place and Social Engineering.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]InCognito
    [MPGH]Lily
    [MPGH]niggo09
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Game Hacking Team JR
    [MPGH]js1337
    [MPGH]dreek1
    [MPGH]KMWTW
    [MPGH]lemonke
    [MPGH]Vilhena.

Hot Threads:

Qualcomm's new antennas that could make ultra-fast 5G a reality
    There's still a lot of missing pieces to the puzzle that will ultimately make 5G networks a possibility on mobile devices such as new standards would need to be adopted, new modems developed and networking hardware for the cellphone towers providing the current LTE/4G/3G services. But behold as Qualcomm have overcome one of the major hurdles with the announcement of its new QTM052 mmWave antenna modules. It's really big news for everyone as it would grant users quite the big jump in speed compared to networking types at the moment yet not all 5G is created equal as Qualcomm's own simulated test results proved last year. The modules would require viable mmWave hardware for phones, which isn't easy to install, transmits at much shorter ranges and is more prone to be blocked by things such as walls or even the user's own hand. Qualcomm's solution would be allowing the QTM052 to be embedded into the bezel of a phone as well allowing up to a total of 16 antennas and ensuring that no matter how you hold your phone, the signals wouldn't be blocked. Devices with the QTM052 antennas should be launching as early as the beginning of 2019 and hopefully, by then, we have 5G networks to use these phones with.

Oppo’s latest phone has the best notch yet
    Oppo has announced the F9, a phone with a notch that actually looks pretty great. Seriously, look at it. It’s smaller and less obtrusive than even the Essential Phone’s notch, with a speaker sleekly integrated into the top edge of the phone. It doesn’t require an extra thick on-screen status bar, nor does it look like it was created with some sort of hole-punching device. This phone also has great specs even though currently it's just a flagship or prototype phone itself. But everything looks great and I can't wait for the release It also features great simplicity and other features I will not get into but you can check them out yourself! Saying so is not an ad, just a good device I think you guys should check out!

The biggest injuries from NFL preseason Week 2
    NFL players seem prone to injury, and NFL preseason Week 2 is no exception. During Week 1, Buffalo and Philadelphia have already lost quarterbacks who were potential Week 1 starters, and other teams have also lost starters due to various injuries. For the Buffalo Bills, during the 2nd week of the NFL preseason, QB AJ McCarron has gotten a broken collarbone and defensive tackle Kyle Williams has hurt his knee. For the Dallas Cowboys, their guard Zack Martin has also had a knee injury, taking him out for probably most of the season. For the Green Bay Packers, their right guard Justin McCray has received a calf injury and their wide receiver Jake Kumerow has received a shoulder injury. For the Patriots, their offensive lineman Isaiah Wynn tore his Achilles so is out for the rest of the season. For the Eagles, they lost Nick Foles to a right shoulder strain, but he should still be fine and most experts agree that he most likely will not miss any playing time. Most other teams have also have players with similar minor injuries, so this should not impede the competition between NFL teams once the actual season starts.

Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats
    An excellent release by the well known contributor MikeRohsoft for the Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats section has just been released recently. In this hack of the week we are looking at MikeRohsoft's release 2Take1External 1.0.4. created by Popstar Devs. This hack has many features that include but are not limited to; God Mode for Players and Vehicles, Unlimited Explosive Ammo, and many limited edition event items that can now be unlocked with the hacks. The hack features many more options that I could not possible list all here, but to view the hack menu in game, use the numpad to explore all your possibilities. While there are many hackers in Grand Theft Auto 5 it is still a very bannable offense if other players find you abusing your powers in a public lobby, even in private lobbies money hacking can be detected by Rockstar. Always be smart on the amount of things you choose to do in the game and always check the thread for updates.
    Thread

A Texas Doctor Will Not Serve Jail Time After Raping A Patient While She Was Sedated
    Shafeeq Sheikh, a 46-years-old Houston Doctor was sentenced to 10 years probation after being convicted of raping a patient in her hospital bed while she was sedated. He lost his medical license and of course his job after he the incident, but he won't serve time behind bars at all, however, he will be registered as a sex offender for the rest of his life. The incident happened in 2013 at Ben Taub General Hospital, the victim is a 27-years-old woman, she was being treated for a severe asthma attack, she said that, after being sedated, she was out of consciousness when a male doctor came into her room. The victim, identified as Laura, told her story to the Houston Chronicle in 2015, she made a lawsuit against the hospital, she said that Sheikh came into her room and told her that he just needed to examine her chest, then he touched her breast and vagina, at this moment she knew that she was being attacked. Frantically, she tried to use the call button beside her bed to call a nurse to her room but it was obviously disconnected, Sheikh left the room but came back to repeat his behavior, then he came back a third time to rape her. The next morning, Laura reported the incident, she also gives her DNA which would be ultimately helpful in the investigation. Surveillance video and Sheikh's hospital ID badge place him on her floor the night on the incident. At trial, Sheikh said that the sex had been consensual, he told the judge that Laura had touched his penis and even taken off her underwear, his defense lawyer also showed to the jury some photos from Laura's Instagram account, she's posting sexy photos to more than 14k followers, her job is to promote a clothing boutique. The prosecutor said that was ridiculous and just reminded the jury about how vulnerable are patients in a hospital, especially after an attack. But we know the final result, Sheikh is free but identified as a sexual offender and the woman is probably shocked forever.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    Headlines
    • Hova
    [*]User News
    • Ahlwong
    [*]Global News
    • Versa
    [*]Hack of The Week
    • Allura
    • bou
    [*]Gaming News
    [*]Technology News
    • Eternity
    • Organized Chaos
    [*]Music News
    • Schuba
    [*]Sports News
    • Sean
    [*]Media News
    [*]WTF News?
    • aku
    • Cursed
    [*]Interviewers
    • Hentai
    • Trol553
    Last edited by Hova; 08-21-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (08-21-2018),aku (08-21-2018),Creed's Life (08-21-2018),Dagger (08-22-2018),[MPGH]Dave84311 (08-23-2018),dummy97 (09-23-2018),Ticherhaz (09-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Who makes these Snapple facts? I love them lmao hahaha.
    Excellent news panel guys!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Creed's Life For This Useful Post:

ACEOFEAGLE (08-24-2018)

Thanks
    I thought there was 2 staff on the ROTMG section?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I Think All Staff In This WEBSITE Is Very Active!

- - - Updated - - -

IDOL

- - - Updated - - -

I Like U

- - - Updated - - -

All GM Or Staff Please Dont Ban Me I Want To Be Pro MODDER In This WEBSITE/
    Last edited by ACEOFEAGLE; 08-24-2018 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Wrong Spelling

Thanks
    great post!!! Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us humans

Thanks
    great news b0is

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof
    Middleman
    05/09/2020 - 09/01/2021
    Cock Sucker
    20/10/2020 - 20/11/2020
    Former Staff
    09/01/2021

Thanks
    great post! thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Thanks For SHARING.

Thanks
    Still Salty My 1337 Post + Ban Was Overlooked, Big Sad Bois.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Any Help Me My This is my OLD acc. in MPGH How To Confirm My Account ? Any One Help Me And Pls All GM Dont Ban Me!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a cheat but this will only be released when my account has been verified, my hack is menu hack in CFPH Only works

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by RYANABORITA; 08-28-2018 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Pls Release Yor Hack This Day
    Last edited by ACEOFEAGLE; 08-28-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Doctor nowadays . astaga..
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.