Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Thanks
    What are the chances of getting banned? I've read a few accounts of people getting caught with the 99 light year jumps and what not.

But it looks pretty cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss_Dev View Post
    What are the chances of getting banned? I've read a few accounts of people getting caught with the 99 light year jumps and what not.

But it looks pretty cool.
    Don't use any of the jumps/fuel tab.
    You don't need that stuff and a lot of the previous bans have using that tab in common.
    If your time doing robigo runs or other trips is significantly shorter than is usually possible then you will find yourself ending up with a ban.
    I have used the Agility tabs (those options besides "Freeze NPC's" usually crashes the game however) in a private session with "Freeze NPC's" and 1000% movement on with no problems, as well as the scanners and damage tabs.
    If you stay away from jumps/fuel tabs and unsafe tabs and stay in private sessions, these cheats are great.
    A good way of making money with these is to do the AFK pirate mission stacking and have npc damage maxed and player shield damage on 0.
    Then leave your ship in a Hazardous Resource Extration Site overnight, you'll wake up to 400-500 million credits in combat bonds and mission rewards.
    Within a week or two you can buy yourself a fleet carrier.

Btw, use version 1.27 of the cheat if you got it.
    Remember! Reality's an illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, buy Gold!

Thanks

1.27 mini is only working version

the only version that works now is 1.27 mini. the regular 1.27 was broke after the latest 4 gig horizons update. im still using 1.26 unofficial and while it works the "damage received and dealt was broke, i can still paralyze enemy" and get behind them to kill them but the damage done and received is broke. ive tried getting the maker of 1.27 mini to swap out his damage section and import it to 1.26 unofficial or regular 1.27 . to not much avail. that way the full trainer would still work. and as for being seen by fd, i ve been using it a lot with all safe pages on full in solo only and have not been contacted by fd

Thanks

1.26 unofficial

version 1.26 unofficial works completely all safe tabs in epic games version without odysee.
    must launch game a certain way to be undetectable.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930