Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    @B1ggles
    Player sliders all the way left = no damage to player shields/hull/modules, all the way right = unchanged damage to player shields/hull/modules
    NPC sliders all the way left = unchanged damage to npc shields/hull/modules, all the way right = 10 times more damage to npc shields/hull/modules
    Energy/Fuel consumption slider all the way left = no Energy/Fuel consumed, all the way right unchanged Energy/Fuel.
    Button next to slider must be active to take any effect.

Thanks
    For the sliders:

If you want to take 0 damage, set the slider all the way to the left. You'll see the status at the top of the trainer changes. If you want to set it so an NPC takes 1000% damage, set the slider all the way to the right.

You also need to turn that option on by clicking the button to the left of the sliders

Thanks
    Anyone still running this and have not gotten a warning yet? I am curious what options are safe to run without drawing attention. I imagine anything regarding regarding jump cooldowns and what not are too obvious, hoping that they cant really see, or just don't notice when adjusting damages and energy consumption. I would really like to hope locking jump fuel was safe too as that was a massive time saver.

Thanks
    i have, i got a 72 hour warning is all

Thanks
    I have used it for days, exclusively in solo though. No warnings or any of the sort.

Thanks
    i've used this for a few days now both in private and solo and haven't gotten a warning yet. as far as i can tell most of it is safe to use, i just wouldn't recommend jumping more than 100ly (or it's just the supercharged fsd option that's not safe at all) cause it'll kick you out of the game. also the game crashes when if you're in a srv and you shoot a skimmer
    Last edited by ohhmaniacc; 10-05-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks
    Have anyone tested out if using supercharge will really kick you out of the game when you jump more then 100ly?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by artR View Post
    Have anyone tested out if using supercharge will really kick you out of the game when you jump more then 100ly?
    I was able to push my Asp Explorer to 283 (non-engineered, as I don't have Horizons). Probably could make a 300, but anything above 300 resulted in an instant crash.

By the way, I got the 72 hour restriction people have been talking about just the day after I got to Colonia. Probably because I was using neutron stars, although I didn't charge my FSD in their cones; I was just passing through them, no interaction whatsoever. I remember using this trainer (back when it was an injector) to get to Beagle Point when neutron highways weren't a thing, and I managed to get there and back to the bubble safely without Frontier noticing anything suspicious. I think everyone should avoid neutron stars with supercharged FSDs. Just in case.
    Last edited by ijustwanttogetstuff; 10-09-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Thanks
    thanks for your work

Thanks
    I found it's related to your actual jump distance. I could jump over 350 with my conda, but less than 200 with a vulture.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Thanks for sharing, gotta try it out real soon! ;D

Thanks
    Is been weeks after my 3 day ban and so far no more ban. This has been a great enhancer of my experience with the game since i have passed the honeymoon phase many gamers have with years of playing the same game. This trainer has given me the chance to play my own way without hindering the experience of others and to blaze my own trail.
    Remember to not go crazy with it or the experience might be decreased. Fly safe CMDRs o7.
    Last edited by Rentola; 10-17-2018 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks
    Hi, haven't played ED in a while but glad you have done this, can this trainer or anyone know of another working trainer perform the exe termination just before death to save your ship that could be used allong side this?
    Is this the latest version as I'm sure I saw a 1.11 been discussed?

Thanks
    @ST7381 Update 1.12 is latest. But I will upload only major updates (1.X0) to this site (due file approval process). 1.11 is only bug fix (no crash after sentinel damage), 1.12 has only internal changes - faster offsets scan
    All previous updates are still working with current game (3.2.1).

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not_so_dangerous For This Useful Post:

egantay (10-18-2018),FunGamer_2019 (06-06-2019),smeghammer (10-18-2018)

Thanks
    where are you posting the latest updates?

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast