Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 466 to 470 of 470
  1. #466
    sirdrinks-a-lot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Trainer worked just fine in Horizons until update 14.

    It now crashes the game back to desktop, time will tell if it's been detected or not

  2. #467
    Barbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdrinks-a-lot View Post
    Trainer worked just fine in Horizons until update 14.

    It now crashes the game back to desktop, time will tell if it's been detected or not
    It still works in the horizon, only in the outdated version of the legacy horizon 3.8. The legacy version has become like a separate game with its own progress and has no effect on versions of Odyssey 4.0 and Horizon 4.0

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barbrady For This Useful Post:

    sirdrinks-a-lot (2 Days Ago)

  4. #468
    karkas132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbrady View Post
    It still works in the horizon, only in the outdated version of the legacy horizon 3.8. The legacy version has become like a separate game with its own progress and has no effect on versions of Odyssey 4.0 and Horizon 4.0
    So if i say, went there and used the hack to farm a shit ton of credits it wouldnt carry over to 4.0?

  5. #469
    Barbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by karkas132 View Post
    So if i say, went there and used the hack to farm a shit ton of credits it wouldnt carry over to 4.0?
    No, nothing will be transferred - not the current location, not the current ship, not progress, not credits, not the Thargoid invasion. Galnet is not. Not sure about community goals only. Version Legacy horizon 3.8 has become a separate galaxy for contemplation and nostalgia for the old days and has nothing to do with versions 4.0

    I almost forgot, the in-game currency ARX will also not be transferred to version 4.0
    Last edited by Barbrady; 1 Day Ago at 01:49 PM.

  6. #470
    karkas132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    shitty hope this trainer gets updated soon

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] Elite Dangerous trainer - help needed
    By not_so_dangerous in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-07-2020, 11:50 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 06:27 PM
  3. [WTT] Trading WOW MOP + D3 ROP for Elite Dangerous account.
    By ReddRumm in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2015, 02:09 AM
  4. Elite: Dangerous
    By David. in forum Game Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2015, 10:24 AM